Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place (21935 Views)

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by NaijaCelebrity: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo took to her twitter account to disagrees with  Ex- Governor becoming Senates.

See her tweet below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-uche-jombo-disgrees-with-ex-governors-becoming-senates/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lool Coming from someone that married a oyinbo man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by neolboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
This country is so bleeped up

Oh Lord please send us a revolutionist who is not monetarily motivated or someone that will leave us at the midst of the struggle for his own personal gain.

We need to Take this country back from all these old haggard.

Lord i was initially Aticulated but from what am seeing now as a daylight robbery to our votes, Lord see me, my family and well wishers through in this incoming four years incase this Baba come back again.

Oh Lord i pray

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by frbona: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrMicheal5375:
Read below it
sell to your miserable father

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Tamarapetty(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
They're just rotating the whole position, useless bunch!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by itspzpics(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
Coming from someone that married a oyinbo man.
Your village people really dey do you

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by donstan18: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can't change it on social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Habibsocial080: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
It seems to me that all those sending Buhari back to Daura have not renewed their data this week!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Jentle244: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
It is now becoming the trend

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Richdad50(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
African Magic Celebs and their entitled mentality. They have no influence whatsoever except a group of confused young followers.

#Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by crazygod(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
What has that got to do with what she said? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Amberon11: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
How is that relevant to the topic of discussion?
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by senatepresido: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
The reason why the Nigerian senate can never be active... They take it as a resting chamber and will be feeling big to address critical issues..

In Erigga's voice, 'dem don use Nigeria pant' e nor fit better again

this OP sef, which one be ex-governors becoming senate grin,

I know Atiku will win when INEC finally collates votes from twitter and nairaland cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by SweetJoystick(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
True but still blame the electorates who votes them in

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by cogbuagu: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Originality007: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

common sense far from you

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by seunmohmoh(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
NOTED
Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Apus: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

Someone is making sense yet U brought ur gutter mouth to spew rubbish!

It's pple like U dt really make me hate being a Nigerian.

Truely, Ur Village people don get U.

9 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Obynopositive: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
tell them oo the likes of orji kalu, amosun, even thief okorocha .....when i was small i always hear youths are leaders of tomorrow.... but in 9ja lai lai ......

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by NLFINEST(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
listen to yourself..
You think you made sense?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by kolafolabi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
She is right.. I agree with her

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Obynopositive: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
tell them oo the likes of orji kalu, amosun, even thief okorocha .....when i was small i always hear youths are leaders of tomorrow.... but in 9ja lai lai ......
Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by Dobson43: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Y
Re: Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place by hassdee: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
They are will be collecting fat ex Governor pension and still be collecting 350M senators money.We really need to do something about our constitution base on this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar / Leo Mezie Unveils Kidney Foundation / Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.