Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (4577 Views)

Let Us Make More Money Through The Nigerian Stock Market: RECOMMENDATIONS! / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Invest And Let Your Money Work For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Do you want to make some cool cash before the end of the year? Are you having problem making money online? Then, welcome here.

I have a plan for the future which I will like you to join.

Here is how it will go.

There is a current program I want to invite you to. In the program, you will make enough money within one to two month if you are serious enough.

After making the money, if you are interested, we will then develop plans on how we can reinvest the money. I won't collect anything from your money. We will create a group where we will be discussing how to make more money by investing the current money we have.

This is a long term dream. For now, my aim is inviting people to make money first. By October or November when everyone would have made enough money, we will then discuss how we can make more money through other online programs. If you are interested in the current program, let me know. I will send you an email containing the details of the current program. I actually don't need many people. I want only serious minded people especially those not making anything online for now. Thank you.

Modified

I'm kinda disappointed in the way some of you guys carry holiness for head. I feel I wasted my time trying to help people make money online with the way many people here responded to the email I sent. Well, I have closed the program and I'm not interested in helping anyone here again. However, this post is to let the "holy ones of Nigeria" and the "doubting Thomases" to see that the program is real and I have good plans for the future. The picture below is the money I made this month. Thanks to everyone. Enjoy your life.

Click here to see my September earnings/money
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Heylius(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Heylius112@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by haully: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
idyllicgal3@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank you. Check your email. I wish you the best.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Postboiswag(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lawal4095@yahoo.com

Interested
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by gudbiz: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
gudbiz@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by gudbiz: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
gudbiz27@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Welcome. Check your email. All the best.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Cynthiaij(f): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cynthiaobeta@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by adomuwiner(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for showing interest. Check your email.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Favytee: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Favytee@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
chisommoe@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Segeallwell: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
segunshalom2000@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please, check your email.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by bry8ted(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by barrydiv7: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
barrydiv7@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by OBTMOS(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mosesagbo7@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by ZealReal: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
mannyekd@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Samuelnwite2(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nwitesamuelmgbabor@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by iamkabir27: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2018
mobolaji.kb@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by samjey: 2:19am On Aug 28, 2018
samteebiz9@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Check your email. All the best.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by edidiongmichael(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
edidiongmichael93@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by alphabern(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2018
bernard4ve@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by classicalbabs: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2018
tbabs29@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by lannister2: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by herdeythoun(f): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
adeniyiadetoun1803@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by phelmzzy(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
ffasunlua@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Check your email.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks4thegift:
Do you want to make some cool cash before the end of the year? Are you having problem making money online? Then, welcome here.

I have a plan for the future which I will like you to join.

Here is how it will go.

There is a current program I want to invite you to. In the program, you will make enough money within one to two month if you are serious enough.

After making the money, if you are interested, we will then develop plans on how we can reinvest the money. I won't collect anything from your money. We will create a group where we will be discussing how to make more money by investing the current money we have.

This is a long term dream. For now, my aim is inviting people to make money first. By October or November when everyone would have made enough money, we will then discuss how we can make more money through other online programs. If you are interested in the current program, let me know. I will send you an email containing the details of the current program. I actually don't need many people. I want only serious minded people especially those not making anything online for now. Thank you.
marshall2me@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business / . / Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.