Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them (562 Views)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
GOD DID NOT CALL ANY MAN OF GOD WITH THE MESSAGE OF PROSPERITY FOR THIS GENERATION.
LOVE FOR MAMMON (MONEY) CAUSED IT.
WE HAVE PROOFS!

ANY PASTOR THAT SAYS GOD CALLED HIM TO MAKE PEOPLE RICH IS A BUSINESS MAN, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE EMERGING PRIESTS OF MAMMON.

I searched, but i could not find anywhere in the scriptures that God sent Phillip to the people of Samaria to raise billionaires, rather Phillip was sent to convert Samaria from idol worship.

God did not send Apostle Paul to the Gentiles to make them financially wealthy, but rather, Paul was sent to be a light to lead them to salvation.

Please sir, where in the Bible did God send Peter to the Jews to preach 509 business principles for wealth creation?

Chai!

But today we hear that men finish Bible school and the next thing is to say God sent them to mega cities like Abuja to make people rich when the road to their village is still not motorable...

Abraham was a millionaire, Solomon was a billionaire but Christ still had to come to earth to die for our sins not to first give us money.

This goes to show that the Gospel of the Kingdom is beyond material wealth as some of our today's Preachers may want you to believe.

If your revelation of abundant life only revolves around getting physical riches, you have the spirit of Mammon in you, but I will advice you trace your steps back to Calvary, perhaps God may show you mercy.

These modern Preachers are mixing new age occultism with Christianity.

The Gospel according to money (Mammon) can no longer be differentiated from the real gospel by blind followers again.

Imagine that seasoned men like John Wesley, Charles G. Finney, D L. Moody or our contemporary Reinhard Bonkee came to tell their generation that God sent them to raise billionaires as some wolves are doing now, then the Gospel of salvation may never have gotten to us before our descension into eternal hell.

It is very true that their are different parts and callings in the body of Christ, but I want you to know that the message of Salvation and Holiness is for every one.

If you tell me that God sent you to Preach wealth and success and Holiness is not your line of message, I won't need an Angel to tell me that you're a Priest of Mammon because you are one.

When souls are dying and going to hell in large numbers how can you say Elohim will have time to be sending men to raise billionaires as the core of their assignment?

Is it money that will make heaven or souls?

Are we encouraging poverty?
God forbid, matter of fact I speak prophetically that God shall bless the works of your hands as long as you are not into evil business, matter of fact, God shall arrest you now if you are not dealing right and He shall salvage your soul with immediate effect. Amen.

I understand that God can raise billionaires at His will for Kingdom expansion but hey, This cannot be the center of your calling...

Your first and last calling is to preach the kingdom of His righteousness, after which every other thing can be added.

Outside the calling to preach salvation, any other gift added to you is a side attraction for kingdom expansion...
Get wisdom!

To the ends of the earth, salvation in Jesus name is the Mandate.

One Zimbabwean Prophet said God sent him to Zimbabwe to make his people rich...and after many years of misery that looks like ministry, Zimbabwe is poorer today and now the prophet is extremely wealthy having milked his own people...

Any Preacher that says God sent him to a particular people to make them rich, mark that man, in just few years of transaction in that land, he'll be richer than the whole community put together while they become more poorer...

And just to appease conscience they will give 0.01% of wealth milked from the land to them as charity and the whole world will hear that they are benevolent on satellite TV...
End time Deception!

Please Mr Preacher, urgently separate motivational preaching and "I feel good" sermons from the old message of the Cross.
Don't even mix them together, stop it!

We must prepare the bride of Christ for Messiah's imminent return in righteousness and true holiness.

Enough of the rat chase...

If you are looking for money, leave the ministry so that you don't heap judgements on your head and curses on your generations if Jesus tarries.

Any revelation they see in the Bible must be about money...even John 3:16 is for material wealth creation.
Kaiii!

Go and use that anointing that makes people rich to compete with Bill Gates in the secular world.

Please drop your Microphone now, it is obvious that you have pleased Mammon but failed God.

But if you are still interested in Ministry, go back to the Cross and be properly discipled.

MARANATHA!

Lend the Truth your voice by sharing this message.

Christian O. Nwoke©

1 Like

Re: No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them by PROPHETmichael: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2018
chrisnwoke1:
GOD DID NOT CALL ANY MAN OF GOD WITH THE MESSAGE OF PROSPERITY FOR THIS GENERATION.

BASHING MONEY WON'T MAKE YOU MORE SPIRITUAL! It will just make you more stupid! "Money is the answer for everything" (Ecc. 10:19 NIV). YOU CAN'T USE MONEY EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE, then turn around and bash money like it's not important! That makes you a bona fide hypocrite. The Word says, "Money answereth all things" (Ecclesiastes 10:19). The real reason you bash money is because you feel like you don't have what it takes to make money in abundance while envying those who do. And since misery still loves company, you don't want anyone else to prosper. That's your real reason for bashing prosperity!

You have a problem with prosperity due to the lack of right teaching and low self esteem. Yes, we are prosperous in Christ, however God himself also want to see his children prosperous on earth as well INCLUDING monetary and material too. I receive and rightly deserve BOTH. This is part of my inheritance. If you choose to live in lack let it be so, I choose prosperity.

WHAT IS PROSPERITY?
Prosperity is simply your reward from God for accepting his Son Jesus Christ. As a covenant child of God, it is simply your birthright. Yes, PROSPERITY IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT! Wherefore, you must joyfully embrace your inheritance with childlike acceptance. Because you have chosen to come into covenant with the Creator, you have a divine right to the best things in life. This is your reward for accepting the sacrifice of His Son on Calvary. For it is written, "If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures" (Job 36:11).

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health (PHYSICAL), even as thy soul prospereth (SPIRITUAL).
God wants his children to have both physical and spiritual blessings, don't be a fool.
Re: No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them by Holyede: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
pro'fart' michael sir, when willu grow up? i can imagine your silly pot bellied, stupid
look, get the hell out of here (quick) you greedy pig, is that not clear?
Re: No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them by delishpot: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Holyede:
pro'fart' michael sir, when willu grow up? i can imagine your silly pot bellied, stupid
look, get the hell out of here (quick) you greedy pig, is that not clear?

Did he offend you?
Re: No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them by Holyede: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
delishpot:
Did he offend you?
yes, with his self serving and take or leave it attitude which is aggravated by narrow interpretation of scriptures as multitudes conntinue trooping into hades clouded by hypercritical dastardly and boisterous prosperity gospel

(1) (Reply)

Coded Words In The Bible / What Ancient Philosophers Said About Christianity / I’m A Non Christian And I Want To Open Church Business Anonymously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.