Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God (15290 Views)

Any Pastor Who Claims He Was Called By God Is A Liar - Ghanaian Pastor / What Does It Mean To Be Called By God's Name? / No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by EternalBeing: 3:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Everything that is happening now is showing that the doom Era of the World is about to begin. We have been commanded to help as many souls as possible become Rapture ready for Jesus to rescue before the great Tribulation begins.Why would you allow these ephemeral technologies, cars and decaying glitz of this world to buy your eternal Soul?! We all blame people that commit suicide for hating themselves, but do you too really love ourselves? Do we truly appreciate and value Life?

If you truly do appreciate your life, then you will do exactly what you need to do to live forever in an environment far more peaceful and unimaginably "technologically" sweeter than this world of punishment, you will not allow your eternal Soul to cling and sink with this sinking decaying world of sin because of the deceitful sweetness of worldly technology that has made many to trade their eternal Souls.
If you truly love yourself, you will love your CREATOR, if you truly love your CREATOR, you will obey HIS Command to love your neighbor and be rewarded with Eternal life, if you truly love your neighbor you will not be ashamed or let pride prevent you from preaching to them. You will not be at peace until you have helped them know that they can choose to live forever too. Most humans alive now agree that something usual is about to happen. Bible and Quran confirms that the only human that has been alive for over 2,000 years is Jesus Christ. HE is the only human that has ever achieved immorality and shall help all humans that accept HIM to live forever too. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has given us the Power to choose to live forever, or to perish with this short life.

Many Christians are sincerely not guilty of not preaching or doing any work for the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth, because they believe that God is not interested in using them. Or, at least, that God is not yet interested in them being a Pastor/Evangelist. I, too, used to free my heart from guilt of being a sin addict and unholy those days, by thinking "afterall God did not call me".

Over the years, 2 things have become very clear to me:
(1.) That ALMIGHTY GOD still specifically calls people through audible voice, trance/vision, and dreams. But most already called could not perceive it because of materialism, addiction to lust, and the fact that their love for this World has deadened their spiritual sensitivity. I fell into this category before his Hand of Mercy came to my rescue. I'll reveal more on this later.

(2.) Generally too, HE has automatically called every Christian to help other humans realize the only way to live forever by first living this short life according to the pattern that Jesus has told us. It is a must for every Christian to Preach to others to accept Jesus Christ that came to show Humanity the only Way to earn immortality. It is the last and most important Command that our LORD gave to us before ascending into Heaven.
Matthew 28:19-20.
"19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

So, if you have been seeking any evidence that GOD called you, seek no further, this is it! You, as a Christian, have been called to relentlessly preach with every fiber of your being in this injury time.
The precious blood that JESUS Christ shed for Humanity should not be allowed to be in vain on these souls we daily meet. In Daniel 2:3, GOD ALMIGHTY said that those that preach to win souls are the wisest of humans, and shall become immortal. Not just that, HE said they shall also shine forever as bright Stars. Join them today, start preaching to everybody that is yet to accept Jesus and HIS Way of eternal life.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by EternalBeing: 3:24am On Oct 06, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!
Human history has shown that those that intentionally forgo worldliness and relentlessly seek to readily be used by ALMIGHTY YAHWEH without waiting for HIM to call them first, are the most greatly used, great blessed and most eternally greatly elevated.

Google "Why God Used D. L. Moody" to know how this ordinary man that was never called by God massively bacame God's tool and profited Heaven than those that even heard HIS audible voice called them to start Ministry.
Humans like D. L. Moody, Joshua Selman Nimmak, Paul the Apostle in the Bible and many more that God unprecedentledly mightily used (and still using) did not initially hear any call from God. They just relentlessly thirst to help others avoid Hell fire. And Holy Spirit is ever faithful and joyful to permanently take over any human that consecrate himself/herself in purity of heart and holiness to win souls for the Kingdom of God.

Paul the Apostle was not even one of the disciples of Jesus Christ while the LORD was physically on Earth. Paul was persecuting Christians because he sincerely thought he was doing his CREATOR a favor, he served God with much determination believing what the Pharisee told him, that Jesus and HIS disciples were enemies of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. JESUS met him and used him more that even HIS own disciples. Apostle Joshua Selman never heard God's voice or call initially. For years on end as a youth, he consecrated his life in holiness and relentlessly sought God with the whole of his heart, and JESUS responded mightily. Now, God is fast making him African's greatest genuine Pastor. "Birds of a feather..." In University days, his friend laid down in the field to prayed for hours that Holy Spirit should make him holy and take permanent Ownership of him. Rain started and and still ended on him there. Yet, his irreversible hunger for God didn't make him to rise up and run away when the heavy rain started. Together, they are now winning so many souls globally for Christ and making unprecedented revelations of spiritual realities.

Matthew 5:6, 8. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for WE SHALL BE FILLED with righteousness.
Blessed are the Pure in Heart, for we shall see God"

Are you struggling with one sin or another, and about to give up on your efforts to become permanently Holy? The greatest mistake that some humans are making is giving up on their daily efforts to become their best Version through holiness. You don't give up on your efforts to become better educationally/academically, you don't give up on your efforts to become better financially, you don't give up on your effort to heal and become better healthwise. Yet, satan deceive many to give up on the very Purpose for which they are here on earth, to become Holy and earn the ability to live forever. Never, never, never, give up on your CREATOR. Because HE never gave up on you!

ALMIGHTY YAHWEH that created us is ever faithful, that's why HE always over-reward those that the World look at as not called by God but "called themselves into the Ministry." HE loves humans that don't walk by sight (hearing too), HE loves such humans with extraordinary Love, even though most don't realize it. Habakkuk 2:4 "The Just Shall Live (thrive, become great) By Faith" (not by sight as the people of the World, that rely on oracles/demons to help them "see", do) Romans Romans 1:17,Galatians 3:11,Hebrews 10:38. HalleluYAH!

Psalm 62:11: "God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that all POWER BELONGETH UNTO YAHWEH ALMIGHTY."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by EternalBeing: 3:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Thank You JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach.

Happy Sunday to the Chosen Generation, the Peculiar People, the Royal Priesthood, the Holy Nation, the Eternal Ambassadors of the great CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. Lasticlala, Happy Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by MJBOLT: 4:08am On Oct 06, 2019
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Taavon2: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Op, I have something to add to your write up.
To know if you have been called by God, check your caller ID. However, if you don't have his contact..... use true caller. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
I don't believe any pastor in Nigeria being called by Christ!

Yes! I mean it!

Especially all the Afonjas among them. They are all fake. Yes! Fake I mean!

The only genuinely called man of Christ in Nigeria is Pastor CHINYERE OF OMEGA POWER MINISTRY FROM THE IGBOLAND!

HE HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT UP IN ANY form of ALLEGATIONS AND HE SPENDS A LOT ON THE POOR CONGREGANTS...

IGBOS TAKE THIS ONE ASWEAR!

IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by PureGoldh(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Nice tips.. Kudos to the OP

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by healthserve(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
Struggling to make sense of this article
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Truefaith: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by codemaniacs: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2019
zz

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by revenge001: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2019
i challenge that your God to a wrestling competition, i can't wait to give him/her a smack down in the ring angry sad

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by jasmine1600: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
grin
This is deep

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by frubben(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
What is all dis now. Mtwwwww
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by jasmine1600: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
grin
Deep
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Keep deceiving yourselves........ Religiously deluded fanatics........

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Nigeria2040: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Religion is a scam used by Adebayo and go to make money

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Griffon(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Which network dem dey use for heaven? It's been more than a year now I never receive any call, na only flashing Bro J and en goons dey flash me.

Airtime cost for there?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Lekanberry(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Scam!!!

Na hunger and poverty call most pastors in Nigeria, not God.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by nakaman: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2019
that wasnt how paul was called.
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by iCauseTrouble: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2019
undecided
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by StrikeBack(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
aAll Nigerian PASTORs are called

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Seetto: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2019
All these guys wasting their precious time on nairaland, should better got called and start making huge money..
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Ayoefa: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2019
TRASH!!!
Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Very deep and very revealing , definitely for the few with discerning minds and spirit while it would definitely sound like foolishness to many others.
The best piece ive read in a while. God bless the writer.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by akdjr(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2019
I keep saying this that the story of Noah ark and the flood might have happen in his village if at all such ever happen. There are different season across the continent and for someone to believe that Noah reach out to everyone warning them about the flood and the flood actually covered the entire earth need deep thinking. In same vein, I asked a pastor during Bible study in Foursquare if truly we are descendants of Abraham as Nigerians? and he replied saying that we are not biological descendants but we are descendants by Faith �. That was the day I took it upon myself to unravel many of the false teaching of the Bible.

Do you know the are over 50 killings in the Bible historical records believed to be carried out by God or on God instruction? It is in the same mentality that members of their sister religion killed and justify it as a directives from God.

Africans couldn't read nor write and were easily brainwashed to believe that what they worship is a lesser god and what was thought them to believe and worship is the Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Neoteny(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2019
The white people who brought you this sham have since abandoned god and moved on to science to solve their problems.....with great results.

Meanwhile, you've been praying for decades and nothing's changed...in fact it's all gotten worse.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2019
People that still embraces religion lacks logic and common sense. They dont read and they hate the truth.

They are full of hypocrisy. And are mostly wicked and dubious in nature.

Religion still thrives because more than 80% of our population are too lazy to think.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Stonjay: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
I don't believe any pastor in Nigeria being called by Christ!

Yes! I mean it!

Especially all the Afonjas among them. They are all fake. Yes! Fake I mean!

The only genuinely called man of Christ in Nigeria is Pastor CHINYERE OF OMEGA POWER MINISTRY FROM THE IGBOLAND!

HE HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT UP IN ANY form of ALLEGATIONS AND HE SPENDS A LOT ON THE POOR CONGREGANTS...

IGBOS TAKE THIS ONE ASWEAR!

IGBO AMAKA
Hai! Who made u judge over men of God. Why working on sight?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Generalnomercy: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
You should please insult and abuse me instead of abusing God our Creator here...

Remember the consequences of insulting God...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.