Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards (1723 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by tomakint: 1:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Atiku speaks on restructuring at HoG awards

Former Vice President and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential hopeful, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is billed to address the issue of restructuring next weekend at the Hall of Grace, HoG, awards.

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar
Indications to this effect emerged from a former Minister of Information, Chief Alex Akinyele.

Chief Akinyele, also the Grand Custodian of the HoG Awards, said: “I have personally signed off and approved the fact that Alhaji Atiku should speak to Nigerians through the platform of the HoG Awards holding on June 24 in Lagos.

“There is the need for every well-meaning Nigerian to support restructuring our Nation. We believe that the structure isn’t working the way we all expect it to. There is the urgent need to do this debate and make all Nigerians understand how restructuring will work, particularly our brothers and sisters from the North.”

On why the organisation chose the former Vice President to speak on the issue, Chief Akinyele said: “At HoG, we believe in sincerity.

“We have looked at those clamouring for restructuring and we have seen that the former Vice President is perhaps the most sincere.”

Distinguished Nigerians such as Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Dankwambo, Bukola Saraki, Ben Bruce and Shehu Sani will be honored at the event.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/atiku-speaks-restructuring-hog-awards-2/
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2018
what was his input when he was the vice president for 8years.. no more tricks to swindle voters but nah restructuring...only gullible people will fall for such ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Not going to US again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't support Atiku for President. But going to the U.S. is NOT a requirement for being Nigeria's President. This inferiority mindset must stop. It is time we forget about the U.S for now, and instead focus 100% on our country and its interests, only.

GavelSlam:
Not going to US again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 2:08am On Jun 18, 2018
namet:
I don't support Atiku for President. But going to the U.S. is NOT a requirement for being Nigeria's President. This inferiority mindset must stop. It is time we forget about the U.S for now, and instead focus 100% on our country and its interests, only.

Rubbish.

If a man has been indicted for corruption, he is not worthy to be President.

Atiku has been indicted by a US Senate committee to have received bribes to the tune of 2 million dollars.

The bribe givers, Siemens have since confessed to their crimes and paid the penalties.

Going from this, Atiku can never be President of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Being indicted in the U.S is not why Atiku will not win in 2019. He will lose because Nigerians don't want him, as they see Atiku as part of the problem of this country. Whether he's able to visit the U.S or not has nothing to do with it.

Let ma also say something. Nigerians that think like you are dumb. The U.S does not give a fuc.k about Nigeria. Their government only pretends. You, as a Nigerian, is the last thing a white American thinks of or thinks about. Nigerian's are thieves and fuc,king monkeys!

So, this thing that the U.S is interested in Nigeria is only thought so by dumb fools who seek the approval of the white man before they see their life as meaningful.

America means nothing to us. If they deal with Nigeria, they are using us to make money. They don't care about you one bit, so please stop factoring them into our development. They won't help us, they only use us.

GavelSlam:

Rubbish.

Atiku has been indicted by a US Senate committee to have received bribes to the tune of 2 million dollars.

The bribe givers, Siemens have since confessed to their crimes and paid the penalties.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Vikkie14: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
what was his input when he was the vice president for 8years.. no more tricks to swindle voters but nah restructuring...only gullible people will fall for such ..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2018
namet:
Being indicted in the U.S is not why Atiku will not win in 2019. He will lose because Nigerians don't want him, as they see Atiku as part of the problem of this country. Whether he's able to visit the U.S or not has nothing to do with it.

Let ma also say something. Nigerians that think like you are dumb. The U.S does not give a fuc.k about Nigeria. Their government only pretends. You, as a Nigerian, is the last thing a white American thinks of or thinks about. Nigerian's are thieves and fuc,king monkeys!

So, this thing that the U.S is interested in Nigeria is only thought so by dumb fools who seek the approval of the white man before they see their life as meaningful.

America means nothing to us. If they deal with Nigeria, they are using us to make money. They don't care about you one bit, so please stop factoring them into our development. They won't help us, they only use us.

Stop talking nonsense.

I've read the damning report that made him and his wife flee from the states.

He would never be President of Nigeria and that's that.

By the way, they don't think of anyone as monkeys.
Perhaps you are thibking about your reflection in your mirror.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Vikkie14: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
Not going to US again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2018
You are depending on the report to stop Atiku? You are demented! Atiku will not win. It won't be because of that report.

GavelSlam:

Stop talking nonsense.

I've read the damning report that made him and his wife flee from the states.

He would never be President of Nigeria and that's that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Vikkie14 post=68584080][/quote]

E concern me.

He's a presidential aspirant who has a corruption case hanging over his head.

He's image laundering group claimed just a few days ago that he would be visiting the States with many of us wagering that he wouldn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2018
namet:
You are depending on the report to stop Atiku? You are demented! Atiku will not win. It won't be because of that report.

He will not win and the report is enough.

Why are you angry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2018
We are saying the same thing. Your reason for it is different from my reason. I am not angry. I am not an Atiku supporter. I just refuse to agree that it is that case that will stop Atiku. If they really wanted him, they could have initiated extradition procedures long ago. America has an extradition pact with the Nigerian government. They an arrest anyone in Nigeria and take them to the U.S to stand trial.

More so, Atiku has business interests in the U.S. American University in Washington still sends their professors to teach at his American University of Nigeria campus in Yola, and students from the Yola campus have access to AU in Washington. It's a partnership that AU in Washington signed to provide technical and operational support to Atiku's school in Yola.

If the U.S. really wants to arrest Atiku, they would've stopped that partnership or seized his bank accounts and other international assets. So, please stop depending on that report. I know it exists but Atiku's file is not an active case file for the FBI or CIA. I think you are the one that is angry, because I do not agree with your "America is superior" mindset.

GavelSlam:

He will not win and the report is enough.

Why are you angry?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2018
namet:
We are saying the same thing. Your reason for it is different from my reason. I am not angry. I am not an Atiku supporter. I just refuse to agree that it is that case that will stop Atiku. If they really wanted him, they could have initiated extradition procedures long ago. America has an extradition pact with the Nigerian government. They an arrest anyone in Nigeria and take them to the U.S to stand trial.

More so, Atiku has business interests in the U.S. American University in Washington still sends their professors to teach at his American University of Nigeria campus in Yola, and students from the Yola campus have access to AU in Washington. It's a partnership that AU in Washington signed to provide technical and operational support to Atiku's school in Yola.

If the U.S. really wants to arrest Atiku, they would've stopped that partnership or seized his bank accounts and other international assets. So, please stop depending on that report. I know it exists but Atiku's file is not an active case file for the FBI or CIA. I think you are the one that is angry, because I do not agree with your "America is superior" mindset.

Stop saying things you are unsure of.
Business is different from personal dealings.

ABTI is a business entity and has its own life form.

Atiku cannot step into the states but there is no international warrant out for his arrest.

He is a corrupt human being and this is known by many locally and internationally.

And yes you sound angry.
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 18, 2018
I have not said he is not corrupt. We all know he is. But, you've agreed with my position, which is that he is not wanted. If he were, they'd come after him. So, not winning in 2019 will have nothing to do with that.

There's no anger here. You're the one ego-tripping!

GavelSlam:

Atiku cannot step into the states but there is no international warrant out for his arrest.

He is a corrupt human being and this is known by many locally and internationally.

And yes you sound angry.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by 35824L: 3:00am On Jun 18, 2018
The inability of Atiku to put this lingering issue to rest by simply travelling to the US proves he is as guilty as charged. This matter has been a sore point in his ambition and allowing it to fester till now only cements the belief of many that Atiku is a corrupt criminal seeking the highest office just to massage his ego. Why is it so difficult for him to travel to America if he is clean? Is it the air fare that is his problem?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Burukpe: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2018
And you loved to be President after the infamous ITT issues? Haba naija let's be reasonable

Rubbish.

[/quote]
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by seguno2: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
Rubbish.

Is a man who has been indicted for drug charges worthy to be a governor and national leader of the ruling party of corruption fighters?
See rubbish person calling others rubbish shocked
Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by seguno2: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2018
namet:
I have not said he is not corrupt. We all know he is. But, you've agreed with my position, which is that he is not wanted. If he were, they'd come after him. So, not winning in 2019 will have nothing to do with that.

There's no anger here. You're the one ego-tripping!

Just as we all know that Buhari and his fellow pretenders in APC are absolutely corrupt hypocrites and thieves.
Maybe their zombie supporters are also thieves and corrupt hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by tomakint: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

And yes you sound angry.

You have been schooled by namet and you still appear angry. Your brand of blind supporter of Buhari is too dark......check it you may grow old with this......Atiku is your next president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by HisSexcellency(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by tuniski: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

VP like deputy govs are spare tyres and are very limited to delegated roles.
Hope that settles it.
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by id911(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2018
I have been invited for the HoG Awards. I will attend to cheer and support our next President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

BMC Agents can die of cardiac arrest I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
35824L:
The inability of Atiku to put this lingering issue to rest by simply travelling to the US proves he is as guilty as charged. This matter has been a sore point in his ambition and allowing it to fester till now only cements the belief of many that Atiku is a corrupt criminal seeking the highest office just to massage his ego. Why is it so difficult for him to travel to America if he is clean? Is it the air fare that is his problem?
His supporters said he was going to the US last week now?

Shame on all political jobbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
id911:
I have been invited for the HoG Awards. I will attend to cheer and support our next President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

BMC Agents can die of cardiac arrest I don't care
This is d hypocrisy we are talking about.

Nobody is against u supporting Atiku but u are angry at those supporting Buhari.

BTW, both those of u in Atiku's camp and those in Buhari's camp are no different from each other.

We know Atiku has his own media group...(ABC).
Political jobbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by id911(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

This is d hypocrisy we are talking about.

Nobody is against u supporting Atiku but u are angry at those supporting Buhari.

BTW, both those of u in Atiku's camp and those in Buhari's camp are no different from each other.

We know Atiku has his own media group...(ABC).
Political jobbers.

Say whatever you like I don't care. There's a wide difference between competence and incompetence. His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar represents the former while Mohammedu Buhari represents the latter.

If you require a concave lens to correct your myopia, I'll gladly offer it to you on a platter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2018
id911:

Say whatever you like I don't care. There's a wide difference between competence and incompetence. His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar represents the former while Mohammedu Buhari represents the latter.

If you require a concave lens to correct your myopia, I'll gladly offer it to you on a platter
My issue is Ur hypocrisy. U insult those who support Buhari for their own personal reasons why u support another politician who was a VP for 8 years without anything to show for it.

BTW, Atiku is no better than Buhari. They are both incompetent.

List the things Atiku did in his hometown when he was VP.

Atiku that cannot even win his state is talking of winning d presidential election. Even Markaffi is better than Atiku.
You think PDP will make Atiku their candidate?
Please wake up from your dream.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by id911(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

My issue is Ur hypocrisy. U insult those who support Buhari for their own personal reasons why u support another politician who was a VP for 8 years without anything to show for it.

BTW, Atiku is no better than Buhari. They are both incompetent.

List the things Atiku did in his hometown when he was VP.

Atiku that cannot even win his state is talking of winning d presidential election. Even Markaffi is better than Atiku.
You think PDP will make Atiku their candidate?
Please wake up from your dream.

Let's starts from this. Please Sir, kindly enumerates the constitutional responsibilities of a VP aside delegated functions by the Principal. I'm waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by tomakint: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
id911:

Let's starts from this. Please Sir, kindly enumerates the constitutional responsibilities of a VP aside delegated functions by the Principal. I'm waiting...

You are a god sir, stop engaging these lost ones see you physically at the HoG Awards my bro
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by id911(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
tomakint:

You are a god sir, stop engaging these lost ones see you physically at the HoG Awards my bro

Thank you boss. See you on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by GavelSlam: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
id911:

Thank you boss. See you on Sunday

You no go again?
grin
Re: Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards by id911(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

You no go again?
grin

When I said "see you on Sunday" the person I was referring to understood my statement perfectly. It seems Buhari's supporters are all illiterates like their master. The HoG Awards is holding on Sunday, 24th, June, 2018. So what are you now talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Attain 10,000 Megawatts By December, Says Presidency / Why Saraki, Tambuwal Dump APC For PDP – Tinubu / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.