Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? (517 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Urgently Needed For 500k / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? by kevinslim: 3:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys..im currently thinking of starting a business in Benin amd would like to know what my options are. I have about 500k ready right now. What kinda business can i do with that?

Thanks in advance for taking time out to reply.
Re: What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? by thinkaxis(m): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2018
check my signature
Re: What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2018
try selling chicken and turkey foods.
Re: What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? by Benqozenero(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2018
join us, check my signature.
Re: What Can Of Profitanle Business Can I Do For 500k? by Fxmanager(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
kevinslim:
Hey guys..im currently thinking of starting a business in Benin amd would like to know what my options are. I have about 500k ready right now. What kinda business can i do with that?

Thanks in advance for taking time out to reply.
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Money By Investing On Land. / 2002 Toyota Avensis For Sale Benin City (1.4m) Negotiable / In Need Of Good & Purchasing /shipping Agents From CHINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.