Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

No PC, Don't Worry Check Out How You Can Do Most Work With Your Mobile Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No PC, Don't Worry Check Out How You Can Do Most Work With Your Mobile Phone (848 Views)

How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone / Have Mobile-web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free. / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No PC, Don't Worry Check Out How You Can Do Most Work With Your Mobile Phone by Delight009: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Greetings, Today I return again with an extraordinary bundle for you, what I will uncover is something that will definitely help in a few occurrences in your everyday life . As large as the planet Earth seems to be, I disclose to you that internet did pack it to global village as well as to a family unite . In spite of the fact that it may take you long to connect with your relatives, yet with fast development in tech industry, the entire countries has immerge as one town on your palm. What at that point join us if not the power of web-based social networking and our online presence everywhere throughout the internet community with the assistance of our internet devices, PC and Smartphones. PC handles the greater part of our needs successfully yet isn't convenient as smart phones[ portability] and that gives smartphone an edge over PC. As I do tell my friend that the greater part of things individuals do with the PC can really be done with smart phones, He was suprise seeing me run my WordPress offline on localhost with my smart phone , He insisted I most let him know how, and that is the thing that motivate me to compose this article to demonstrate to and disclose better best practices to run WordPress on localhost on your smart phone - android.
I Will give it pictorial representations for simple seeing, so take great breath. then take after directions listed below:
Necessities
Check Step by step guide with pictorial illustrations here http://www.uchehub.com.ng/2018/04/facts-about-android-web-server-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Working With Textinput Component In React Native / Android Studio Problem / Web Developers Is Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.