Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone (1439 Views)

How Do You Write A Program That Delete Duplicate File On Your System / Can You Write Codes With A Tablet Instead Of A Laptop? / Learn Rust - Build Fast, Safe And Concurrent Programs Without Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have been hearing the fuzz about programming language
Which i want to learn
But i have got no laptop nor a system,but i have got a phone
So if my phone is an electronic device with an operating system therefore it can write and process a program
So guyz disdain the long talk
And educate me on how i can write and execute a program
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by clintz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Not possible at least for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by Vickiechuks(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
If you want to learn coding with your phone, then download Sololearn,, it helps

1 Like

Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by stanliwise(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
xoftcore:
Which i want to learn
So if my phone is an electronic device with an operating system therefore it can write and process a program
Downlaod dcoder, An Android app that house more than 15+ languages and compile your code with an online compiler. All hardware issue are sorted out by their remote computer.
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by Cyph3r(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2019
You could try out Pydroid3 for Python, Java-N-IDE or Jvdroid for Java, Cxxdroid for C/C++ which are all offline, or u could use Dcoder for online coding which provides numerous Programming languages
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by sparkle7: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2019
xoftcore:
Which i want to learn
That you don't have a laptop shouldn't be an excuse not to learn programming. I know of a kid who does badass web design with just his phone. He uses anwriter to do the frontend. I once learnt bootstrap with just my phone and I even find itore convenient to use a phone than a laptop. Because it is more portable and last longer than my laptop.
I even developed a full fledged web app with django on my mobile phone. I used pydriod 3 for it. Pictures attached below. I am planning on pushing it to github with the help of termux.
So the problem is not having a laptop.
I know of a guy who built a full web app with his Nokia symbian button phone. So you don't have a cogent excuse not to code because you don't have a laptop.
Use the one you have first to start out something.
To be honest, I prefer coding with my Andriod phone to system.

Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thank you for the enlightenment
sparkle7:

That you don't have a laptop shouldn't be an excuse not to learn programming. I know of a kid who does badass web design with just his phone. He uses anwriter to do the frontend. I once learnt bootstrap with just my phone and I even find itore convenient to use a phone than a laptop. Because it is more portable and last longer than my laptop.
I even developed a full fledged web app with django on my mobile phone. I used pydriod 3 for it. Pictures attached below. I am planning on pushing it to github with the help of termux.
I know of a guy who built a full web app with his Nokia symbian button phone. So you don't have a cogent excuse not to code because you don't have a laptop.
i do reckon coding can be done with a cellphone
But the apps needed for it.
And how to do is what i want to know.
And can an app be made from phone coding?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by sparkle7: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
xoftcore:
Thank you for the enlightenment
i do reckon coding can be done with a cellphone
But the apps needed for it.
And how to do is what i want to know.
And can an app be made from phone coding?
A friend of line builds Andriod apps with his Andriod phone. But they are not as sophisticated as using a system.
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by Calismart(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
sparkle7:

Thank you so much for this.
I will download Pydriod3 and start with Python immediately
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by sparkle7: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
lalasticlala do the needful.
Re: How Do You Write Programs With Your Mobile Phone by mightguy(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2020
sparkle7:

hello bro

(1) (Reply)

Write Code To Implement Polygon In Java / Where Can I Get The Best Programming School( Abroad)???????????????????????????? / Program Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.