Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader (20050 Views)

5 Traits That Makes A Good Immigration Lawyer / 5 Traits You Need To Know Of Great Firefighters / 5 Traits Of The Highly Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by bamid2: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Good leadership traits also include being proactive, having High EQ, abundance mentality and the ability to galvanise his/her team to achieve a common goal.
More importantly, a good leader must never eat alone. He/She must learn to eat last.
If any member of his/her team is not doing great, he must ensure it is fixed because he/she is as strong as the weakest link.
He/She must be very innovative and always see the big picture. His/Her view must be panoramic.

1 Like

Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by tibro(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Everything is upside down in Nigeria.
People with these set of leadership qualities end up in middle class here.
Our society doesn't reward excellence and hard work.
Everyone doesn't care how you made it. It's sad but that's the truth.
When we reset our society, remove nepotism from our public offices. Reward hard work and excellence, by then you can see people doing the right thing and becoming right leaders.
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by Ochyes: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
To be a good leader, you should take note of the following.
1.A leader is a servant. He serves others and add to their lives.To improve someone life,U have to be deliberate about it.U don't want a subtractor as your leader.
2.As a leader U should be trustworthy.If people don't have trust in you, your leadership has no foundation.
3.A leader has d ability to connect to others. Get a person heart before asking for his hand.
4.He has a strong inner cycle or team.Leading an organisation you may be lacking in some areas personally.U should have people in your team that can compliment you.Loyalty is not sufficient.Your success will be higher if you 've a good team rathan working alone.TEAM is Together Everyone Achieve More.
5.A leader should be willing to sacrifice.What are you ready to give up for your followers.D way up is down.The higher you go,d more sacrifice U are willing to pay.
6.A leader shows good example to his followers. Don't expect people to follow you when you say "do what I say and not what I do".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by 24hoursreporter: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Ochyes:
To be a good leader, you should take note of the following.
1.A leader is a servant. He serves others and add to their lives.To improve someone life,U have to be deliberate about it.U don't want a subtractor as your leader.
2.As a leader U should be trustworthy.If people don't have trust in you, your leadership has no foundation.
3.A leader has d ability to connect to others. Get a person heart before asking for his hand.
4.He has a strong inner cycle or team.Leading an organisation you may be lacking in some areas personally.U should have people in your team that can compliment you.Loyalty is not sufficient.Your success will be higher if you 've a good team rathan working alone.TEAM is Together Everyone Achieve More.
5.A leader should be willing to sacrifice.What are you ready to give up for your followers.D way up is down.The higher you go,d more sacrifice U are willing to pay.
6.A leader shows good example to his followers. Don't expect people to follow you when you say "do what I say and not what I do".

Nice one

1 Like

Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by Chukazu: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
chicoMX:

Leader- A person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.

Get the fvck outta here!

...and who is Buhari commanding ? The one whose orders are disobeyed by his Police IG?

Fvck your brain !
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by gido2017: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
I dnt agree with you.

For me
1. You must be outspoken/eloquent
2. Always intervene for people positively
3. Always dress neat
4. Dnt always beg for meal rather always provide for people
5. Carry people along at all times when necessary

To me these are the qualities that will make people see you as a leader
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by 24hoursreporter: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
gido2017:
I dnt agree with you.

For me
1. You must be outspoken/eloquent
2. Always intervene for people positively
3. Always dress neat
4. Dnt always beg for meal rather always provide for people
5. Carry people along at all times when necessary

To me these are the qualities that will make people see you as a leader

Smile, funny you. But what is the difference between the points you listed above and the one from the original articles?
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by rhasonel: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
We have vacancies for position below in Jordans Global Insurance Brokers Limited  
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Direct Insurance Broking
Academic qualifications: B. Sc. Insurance, Maths, Social Sciences or any of the Sciences
Age limit: 30 - 40 years
Years of experience in related firm: Minimum of 3 years
Applicants must reside in lagos.
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV to EUnogu@jordansglobal.com and copy solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com
Use the position as the subject.
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by jolyment: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=xreal post=68585489]I think op is missing some other facts here; because saraki doesn't possess any one of these on the list and yet, Kwarans call him and see him as their leader.

Kwara ppl should come and tell us why saraki is their leader.[/quote

Lol
Re: 5 Traits That Will Make Others See You As A Leader by Eagles1227(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
GOOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Margaret Oguntala Profile: Investiture Of 1st Female President Of NSE / Things Every Recent Graduate Should Know / Possible Career Path For A Psychology Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.