Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister (26536 Views)

Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter / Cuneyt Carkis Gave Out Penalty Because Goalkeeper's Hand Touched The Ball / See The PHOTO Trending On Social Media After Messi Missed A Crucial Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by PROPHETmichael: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
While Lai Mohammed linked Nigeria loss to Croatia to PDP. According to him, APC inherited a Weak National Football Team from Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by postmann: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
WotzupNG:

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman has said that Lionel Messi and his Argentine team’s draw to Iceland in the 2018 FIFA world cup in Russia is as a result of the team boycotting a friendly game with Israel which would have held in Jerusalem few days to the kick off of the world cup.

Argentina drew 1-1 to world cup first timers Iceland with Lionel Messi throwing away an opportunity to put his team in front when a penalty he played was saved by Iceland goalkeeper, Hannes Thor Halldorsson, who emerged man of the match.

Tweeting about Messi’s loss, Avigdor Liberman said,

An Arab Israeli lawmaker, Ahmed Tibi also linked the miss to the withdrawal from the Israel game, tweeting a poll asking,

The Albeceleste of Argentina pulled out of its final pre-World Cup warm up game with Israel due to pressure, threats and intense protests from the Palestinians after Israel decided to move the game to Jerusalem from Haifa, where it was originally to have been staged.

Jibril Rajoub, head of the Palestinian soccer federation, said that the match was politicized after Israel decided to hold the match in Jerusalem. He urged Arab and Muslim sports fans to burn photos and T-shirts of star player Lionel Messi if the game went ahead.

A disciplinary proceedings against Rajoub has been opened by FIFA.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/06/messi-penalty-israel-defense-minister.html

@ the emboldened:

And you wonder why the average Arab/Muslin is seen as a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by sureheaven(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Why are the isreali pained, is it a must to play friendly match with argentina.

Anybody can miss penalty, so stop talking as if u are God.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
youngds:
What's this one saying?? We more concerned about how our mystic pig will get us to semi finals

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
cool Gbammmm cool
Histrings08:
Bull sh*t.. Another one said mo salah was injured because he broke his fast nd announced it... Nonsense
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by udo2018: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Let's see after messi must have been crowned World Champion.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by nelsonebby(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Messi is proud

Argue with your phone
U wey no get knowledge of football dey talk
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
for your electrical work please call on 08138750402
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
so no be only here we have wailer Igbos we also have them over there

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
so no be only here we have wailer Igbos we also have them over there

Mum.u, they are more developed than Nigeria...
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Maxcollins042(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
He should leave Messi out of their land tussle with Palestine.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Simbrixton(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Three things to note from the Palestine issue

They own the land and they are most likely the true jews we read about in the bible

It can happen to yorubas in lagos if we are not careful we need an ultra violent militia and we need to attack first

Most Christians like me actually support Palestinians as the true owner of the land but violent Islam people like Madridguy buhari Muhammad and fulanis have erased our sympathy

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by UncleJudax(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Coming from a country wey never qualify before. Ode oponu
Una wey qualify, no be two more games... everyone go come back house grin
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by resurgent2019: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Simbrixton:
Three things to note from the Palestine issue

They own the land and they are most likely the true jews we read about in the bible

It can happen to yorubas in lagos if we are not careful we need an ultra violent militia and we need to attack first

Most Christians like me actually support Palestinians as the true owner of the land but violent Islam people like Madridguy buhari Muhammad and fulanis have erased our sympathy

Are you sure you are Christian? You lie when it say most Christians support Palestine. How possible is that?

Whether right or wrong, we as Christians are obligated to support the state of Israel.

Don’t bring the issue of Lagos into it, please.

The igbos can’t try that nonsense with Yorubas in Lagos. They know their place and they act accordingly.

Check where your allegiance lie once more...
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Metuh: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
ogbeni they qualified in 1970.

No dey yarn rubbish
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Efewestern: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sanchez01:
God is great! All characters in his original post look the same grin

I'm quite surprised you buy into this isreal BS.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Sanchez01: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Efewestern:

I'm quite surprised you buy into this isreal BS.

I don't o! I'm amazed at the characters (Hebrew letters). I'm not even fazed by the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
With these development, I see Argentina crashing out in group stage . Who else is thinking what am thinking. Argentina will keep working tirelessly in there remaining 2 matches but they will come out with shame. Messi already bite more than he can chew.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by RexTramadol1: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
NORSIYK:
Fifa should have sanctioned Argentina FA for succumbing to terrorist threat and thereby causing Israeli FA incovinence of retuning money to people that have paid for the match

Messi paid for all logistics concerning the match.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
WotzupNG:

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman has said that Lionel Messi and his Argentine team’s draw to Iceland in the 2018 FIFA world cup in Russia is as a result of the team boycotting a friendly game with Israel which would have held in Jerusalem few days to the kick off of the world cup.

Argentina drew 1-1 to world cup first timers Iceland with Lionel Messi throwing away an opportunity to put his team in front when a penalty he played was saved by Iceland goalkeeper, Hannes Thor Halldorsson, who emerged man of the match.

Tweeting about Messi’s loss, Avigdor Liberman said,

An Arab Israeli lawmaker, Ahmed Tibi also linked the miss to the withdrawal from the Israel game, tweeting a poll asking,

The Albeceleste of Argentina pulled out of its final pre-World Cup warm up game with Israel due to pressure, threats and intense protests from the Palestinians after Israel decided to move the game to Jerusalem from Haifa, where it was originally to have been staged.

Jibril Rajoub, head of the Palestinian soccer federation, said that the match was politicized after Israel decided to hold the match in Jerusalem. He urged Arab and Muslim sports fans to burn photos and T-shirts of star player Lionel Messi if the game went ahead.

A disciplinary proceedings against Rajoub has been opened by FIFA.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/06/messi-penalty-israel-defense-minister.html

these so called Jews can be very petty.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Blonchilli(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Israel qualified for the 1970 World Cup. Try and get your facts right
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by chime8(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=yeyerolling post=68594339]Coming from a country wey never qualify before. Ode oponu.

I pity you......
MEAN WHILE, GOD BLESS ISRAEL !!!!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Mum.u, they are more developed than Nigeria...
But you have been developing other people's land since time immemorial wailing idiot!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Messi will be de-shined in this tournament and will go home ashamed and unsong.
He made a fatal error against Gods' own nation.
Who no know go know.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
But you have been developing other people's land since time immemorial wailing idiot!!!

Sophisticated Mor.on, if them drop free plane today, you go follow for people wey go drag the opportunity...

Zombie

FYI I don't belong to any political party, cone head
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Timfreds(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think the Israel man mean Argentina friendly with Israel shd have be a good preparation for their game with Iceland.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Caseless: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Petty killers.

So when he scores, it was because he played against Israel in a friendly match? Mumu
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Sophisticated Mor.on, if them drop free plane today, you go follow for people wey go drag the opportunity...

Zombie

FYI I don't belong to any political party, cone head
Clap for yourself ur mumuism no get part 2 useless old fool!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Clap for yourself ur mumuism no get part 2 useless old fool!!!

Omo shak.ushaku... awon Omo shepe.teri, by their picture/words you will know them.
Ko ra e si egbe kan joor, abeg I no get ya time dunde.e
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Omo shak.ushaku... awon Omo shepe.teri, by their picture/words you will know them.
Ko ra e si egbe kan joor, abeg I no get ya time dunde.e
see painment shaii! a times being foolish is a choice! and you ought to be respected for dat! Never knew you are this stupid!! I never mentioned you in my post and am very sure nairaland is so big enough for you to personally display ur outward foolishness not looking for people comment to mention. Your fellow dey for Alaba. go there and rub minds together
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
see painment shaii! a times being foolish is a choice! and you ought to be respected for dat! Never knew you are this stupid!! I never mentioned you in my post and am very sure nairaland is so big enough for you to personally display ur outward foolishness not looking for people comment to mention. Your fellow dey for Alaba. go there and rub minds together

Alaba!
Those guys wey dey Alaba, go feed you and all your people comfortably.
Your ignorance is stinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children / Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach / Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.