Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister (26537 Views)

Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter / Cuneyt Carkis Gave Out Penalty Because Goalkeeper's Hand Touched The Ball / See The PHOTO Trending On Social Media After Messi Missed A Crucial Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Phaysal: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Alaba!
Those guys wey dey Alaba, go feed you and all your people comfortably.
Your ignorance is stinking

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Alaba!
leaving the other side of Niger River to come dey feed those wey dey use their money to buy market from u people shey? U never see how u people use to run after customer to sell market? I never knew you are dis pathetic, stupid and senseless.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Jacktheripper: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Alaba!

Hello, I got your notification that you sent me an email but I can't find anything in my email. Kindly reach me through the number on my signature.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Bakrabas: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Messi will be de-shined in this tournament and will go home ashamed and unsong.
He made a fatal error against Gods' own nation.
Who no know go know.

So Argentina and other nations are owned by the devil

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Oches4me(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you sure you are Christian? You lie when it say most Christians support Palestine. How possible is that?

Whether right or wrong, we as Christians are obligated to support the state of Israel.

Don’t bring the issue of Lagos into it, please.

The igbos can’t try that nonsense with Yorubas in Lagos. They know their place and they act accordingly.

Check where your allegiance lie once more...
because u are a Christian fool, even their kill ur mother sure u will support them.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Oches4me(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimany:
With these development, I see Argentina crashing out in group stage . Who else is thinking what am thinking. Argentina will keep working tirelessly in there remaining 2 matches but they will come out with shame. Messi already bite more than he can chew.
another fool spotted.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bakrabas:

So Argentina and other nations are owned by the devil

Where ignorance is bliss !
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Aremson14(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Im beginning to think dat d way ipob supporters think is the way majority of Christians think but then i remember i have some intelligent christian friends..

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Simbrixton(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you sure you are Christian? You lie when it say most Christians support Palestine. How possible is that?

Whether right or wrong, we as Christians are obligated to support the state of Israel.

Don’t bring the issue of Lagos into it, please.

The igbos can’t try that nonsense with Yorubas in Lagos. They know their place and they act accordingly.

Check where your allegiance lie once more...
you are right bro when I was writing my reply I knew i made a mistake with the word most, in my opinion only American Christians and African Christians support the jews i used to support the jews when i was younger and lived in lagos now living in a new society i know better, but my political position on the issue is a very strong neutral stance i geniuely dont care for the Palestinians as well

But u are right am not really a strong Christian i don't believe God can choose a certain people(jews) over others it just validatez the racism we are all fighting against but i aggressively kill the unbelief in my head and try to be a good Christian

I share your sentiments on lagos however I decided long ago its not by talk alone that is why I decided to join opc but forget my rants on nairaland i actually have no problems with the igbos

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by moufan: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
postmann:

@ the emboldened:

And you wonder why the average Arab/Muslin is seen as a terrorist.
you are a fooooolish idio.t,so burning jersey is a terrorist act? ode,oponu
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Phaysal post=68603580][/quote]

why did you quote my reply?
I didn't make any reply for or against him or Israel
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
leaving the other side of Niger River to come dey feed those wey dey use their money to buy market from u people shey? U never see how u people use to run after customer to sell market? I never knew you are dis pathetic, stupid and senseless.

Who did this to you?

People that deals in containers or as an importers and exporters, warehouses owners, company distributors will have the time to run after people like u that want to buy #50 pant or bra or fake Mary Kay #300 or Carowhite?

swerve abeg
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Hello, I got your notification that you sent me an email but I can't find anything in my email. Kindly reach me through the number on my signature.

Alright
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Simbrixton(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wonder why igbos Ethiopians and the bamileke(a tribe in Cameroon) and several other African tribes are hustling to be jews its the false belief that a fair God chose the jewz over all other ethnic groups in the world no wonder the Chinese asians and Japanese that resisted Christianity are successful i am glad we yorubas are different from igbos in this regard if there is one thing we got right over the igbos its promotion of our culture our children bear yoruba names even in Europe unlike the igbos most yoruba historians were quick to discard the saudi Arabia story we are Yorubas the pride of the black race

1 Like

Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Who did this to you?

People that deals in containers or as an importers and exporters, warehouses owners, company distributors will have the time to run after people like u that want to buy #50 pant or bra or fake Mary Kay #300 or Carowhite?

swerve abeg
see a myopic old fool!!! importer and exporter, warehouse owner bla!bla!! bla!!! why cann't you go and do that to develop ur poor God forsaken region?. U r nothing but a confirmed foooool! Bleep off my mention!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
see a myopic old fool!!! importer and exporter, warehouse owner bla!bla!! bla!!! why cann't you go and do that to develop ur poor God forsaken region?. U r nothing but a confirmed foooool! Bleep off my mention!!!

shut up joor...
baby fool, old mama youngee, go to eastern part of Nigeria and see fine buildings everywhere, so you think it's a brown roof republic like your side... see as you be for your picture sef, you need food and care grin
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

shut up joor...
baby fool, old mama youngee, go to eastern part of Nigeria and see fine buildings everywhere, so you think it's a brown roof republic like your side... see as you be for your picture sef, you need food and care grin
stupidity is all written over you! tot you have got some senses not knowing that life of mediocrity runs in your gene! Bleep off miserable being!!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
stupidity is all written over you! tot you have got some senses not knowing that life of mediocrity runs in your gene! Bleep off miserable being!!!!

irony of life... I am bursting your burnley with reality and fact but you have nothing to say other than insults and blaming others for your ignorance..

Only on social media, that's where lowlifers like you insult people betteroff than them, and hide behind keypad...

Moda.fu.cker gerraot
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

irony of life... I am bursting your burnley with reality and fact but you have nothing to say other than insults and blaming others for your ignorance..

Only on social media, that's where lowlifers like you insult people betteroff than them, and hide behind keypad...

Moda.fu.cker gerraot
it obvious you need some medical attention cann't still believe you are this stupid .Don't you have something to do with your miserable life?
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
it obvious you need some medical attention cann't still believe you are this stupid .Don't you have something to do with your miserable life?

Take care Sophisticated Mo.ron, I'm done with you
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by postmann: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
moufan:
you are a fooooolish idio.t,so burning jersey is a terrorist act? ode,oponu

If they can burn pictures and jersey to portray their displeasure when the object of that displeasure is not within reach, it is safe to conclude what they'll do should they find him within a bombing distance.

And you, you're worse than a fool, you're a stench to the sweet fragrance of human civilization; a religious automated zombie and a member of a primitive set of bloodsucking brutes and uncouth animals.
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabaIbo:

Take care Sophisticated Mo.ron, I'm done with you
jobless old fool Bleep off!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by BabaIbo: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
jobless old fool Bleep off!
E pain am...
Ignored!!!
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabaIbo:

E pain am...

Ignored!!!
Hmmmm! I think replying your miserable old self would amount to wasting of precious time especially now that you have displayed to the general public your sheer stupidity and ignorance. Your problem is genetic
Re: Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Simbrixton:
Wonder why igbos Ethiopians and the bamileke(a tribe in Cameroon) and several other African tribes are hustling to be jews its the false belief that a fair God chose the jewz over all other ethnic groups in the world no wonder the Chinese asians and Japanese that resisted Christianity are successful i am glad we yorubas are different from igbos in this regard if there is one thing we got right over the igbos its promotion of our culture our children bear yoruba names even in Europe unlike the igbos most yoruba historians were quick to discard the saudi Arabia story we are Yorubas the pride of the black race
The few Ethiopians who claimed to be Jew were recognized and taken to Israel. They aren’t trying to be a Jew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children / Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach / Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.