Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS (4205 Views)

Voters Registration: 5 SE States Vs 5 SW States (minus Lagos) / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Classified Info: Buhari Set To Declare A State Of Emergency In All 5 SE States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by fero007: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
The Biafra that people want to kill themselves for is it 5 southeast state that will be landlocked, or they include southsouth cuz of crude oil. What's them think SS minorities will follow them
Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
"A United Nations supervised referendum will put the whole issue to rest. Let the people speak for themselves through the ballot box" grin

Ekelekwaa m unu ndi be anyi grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by kingzizzy: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:
The Biafra that people want to kill themselves for is it 5 southeast state that will be landlocked, or they include southsouth cuz of crude oil. What's them think SS minorities will follow them

What did the original Biafra include when it was declared in 1967? Back then, there was no states and no SS.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by kingzizzy: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:
"A United Nations supervised referendum will put the whole issue to rest. Let the people speak for themselves through the ballot box" grin

I had a dream about a referendum last night and most of the people in my area voted to leave Nigeria, including me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:

Referendum will solve the issue....

anybody can decide where he wants to be.....simple

cc

immhotep
lzaa

una brodas Don start with this rubbish issue of crude oil....nonsense...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by hisgrace090: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Dialogue remains the key.

Bible say two cannot be together except they agreed.

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Masterppower: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:

Pharoah, why masturbating on BIAFRA matter when you're supposed to be angry with your dullard master for making you jobless?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by orisa37: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2018
BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA, SS, SE, SW, CS, NW, NE etc, Just name calling, but don't worry. Grant Full Autonomy to the existing 36 Constitutional States, then the States can as of a Democratic Rights, merge, combine, coagulate, conglumerate and call themselves any name they please.. That will be productive, progressive and commercially conducive D E M O C R A C Y.

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by debaj10: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Masterppower:

Pharoah, why masturbating on BIAFRA matter when you're supposed to be angry with your dullard master for making you jobless?

Haba bros.
he has a right to comment.
na so we dey take know awasef

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by fero007: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
debaj10:
Haba bros.
he has a right to comment.
na so we dey take know awasef

Leave the animal, he showing how good he is at being stupid. utter mooroon
Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Roger3D(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:

You will get no such referendum. Who told you the UN has the time and resources to give 2 figs about you guys? All the empty noise you've been making over the years what has it gotten you besides a python dance?

6 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Roger3D(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingzizzy:

I had a dream about a referendum last night and most of the people in my area voted to leave Nigeria, including me
A delusion you mean. Keep on dreaming, you will remain a Nigerian till your very last breath

5 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by nku5: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
IPOB biafra map covers all Igbo speaking areas whether SE, NC or SS. Same way an Oduduwa republic would cover Yoruba speaking areas in NC, SW and SS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
You will get no such referendum. Who told you the UN has the time and resources to give 2 figs about you guys? All the empty noise you've been making over the years what has it gotten you besides a python dance?

Now crawl back beneath the rock you came out of, we have noticed you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
nku5:
IPOB biafra map covers all Igbo speaking areas whether SE, NC or SS. Same way an Oduduwa republic would cover Yoruba speaking areas in NC, SW and SS

Oduduwa land stops only in the 6 yoruba states. Full Stop grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
orisa37:
BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA, SS, SE, SW, CS, NW, NE etc, Just name calling, but don't worry. Grant Full Autonomy to the existing 36 Constitutional States, then the States can as of a Democratic Rights, merge, combine, coagulate, conglumerate and call themselves any name they please.. That will be productive, progressive and commercially conducive D E M O C R A C Y.

when last did your senators said that, 1966?

6 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Roger3D(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:

Now crawl back beneath the rock you came out of, we have noticed you.
Good I wanted you to notice me but just know than whenever you or your kind bring up this stupid talk of Biafra I will always be on hand to remind you of the folly of your delusions

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Good I wanted you to notice me but just know than whenever you or your kind bring up this stupid talk of Biafra I will always be on hand to remind you of the folly of your delusions

what do you think killed MKO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by nku5: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:

Oduduwa land stops only in the 6 yoruba states. Full Stop grin grin

grin grin

Haba where you want make ndi okun kogi like Dino Melaye go?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by DrGoodman: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
nku5:

grin grin

Haba where you want make ndi okun kogi like Dino Melaye go?

Sometimes it's good to give these people a taste of their own medicine grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by nku5: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:

Sometimes it's good to give these people a taste of their own medicine grin

Abi? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Thermodynamics(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria will never divide cus both SS, SE, SW and middle belt are Cowards, the Hausas are ready for blood anytime, they are ready to give their life for what they want, that's why they still rule and control Nigeria today.

The rest of Nigerians are Cowards, only making mouth online and behaving like a mouse in the real world.

6 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Roger3D(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:

what do you think killed MKO?
definitely not Biafra

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Westbestside: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thermodynamics:
Nigeria will never divide cus both SS, SE, SW and middle belt are Cowards, the Hausas are ready for blood anytime, they are ready to give their life for what they want, that's why they still rule and control Nigeria today.

The rest of Nigerians are Cowards, only making mouth online and behaving like a mouse in the real world.
How are they coward? Just cos they don't want to put the lives of their people in danger and values life makes them coward right? Why must Hausa Fulani fight? Is it a force to live together?

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by fero007: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

U nor ge work o, if you want to die in Nigeria, ur plate of soup, me I'm leaving, I won't remain here, holyghost fire

2 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Almaiga: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you want Biafra, carry your 5 Eastern states dey go. The moment you even think of the South South, you are trespassing and Nigerian Military will deal decisively with you.
The South South is Nigeria and we are not letting it go without a War. If you insist, please pickup Arms. We READY for una cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Xander85: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingzizzy:

Only a mad man (or woman) when given the choice, would elect to stay in Nigeria! Why want to live in a country that regards you and your people negatively and actively acts out their negativity?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Ofodirinwa: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:
The Biafra that people want to kill themselves for is it 5 southeast state that will be landlocked, or they include southsouth cuz of crude oil . What's them think SS minorities will follow them

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by EternalTruths: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:

The new Biafra will comprise of Igbos and all interested SS and Middle Belt ethnic nations eg Idomas, Igedes, Igalas, etc.

1 Like

Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Roger3D(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
fero007:

U nor ge work o, if you want to die in Nigeria, ur plate of soup, me I'm leaving, I won't remain here, holyghost fire
Going where?
Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yes Biafra is basically the the SE and SS geopolitical regions however so much discord has been planted since the creation of Rivers and Cross River state that Biafra is already a failed state.

The creation of the new states was a tactic of divide and conquer which has been so effective the region can never be united till today.
Re: Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS by fero007: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingzizzy:

What did the original Biafra include when it was declared in 1967? Back then, there was no states and no SS.

don't forget, anioma was not part of that biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Appoints Nwokike As New Spokesman / Why Is The Bayelsa State Governor Sitting Alone / 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.