Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari (1718 Views)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
An Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Igbo Zuru
Mee, has said the Ndigbo will not support the
2019 re-election bid of President Muhammadu
Buhari until he tenders an apology to them.
The group said the unreserved apology to the
Ndigbo was “for the pogrom of 1966 and the civil
war that claimed thousands of Igbo.”

In addition, the group said the president should
give each of the five South Eastern states N100
billion as compensation as well as declaring May
30 as a national holiday in honour of all those
that died during the civil war.

Convener of the association, Chief Goddy Ike, told
newsmen in Owerri that such gesture would be
the beginning of the end of all forms of agitations
in the South East.
Ike said: “The war ended in 1970 but Ndigbo have
continued to bear the brunt of that unfortunate
incident. Worse is that we lost thousands of our
comrades.

“If Buhari offers apology today, you will see that
there will be no MASSOB, IPOB or any other form
of agitation. The ghost of 1966 and 1970 will be
buried just as we have now buried the ghost of
June 12 by the honour done to MKO Abiola and
the other dramatis personae of the that election
saga.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbo-group-demands-apology-from-buhari-in-exchange-for-votes-256825.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
fake news.......bad news,,,,and lies.... just delete this hanging paragraph essay...

2 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by GMBuhari: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Pay us money so we can vote for you

Buhari does not pay bribes, Sorry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Envy and resentment from these people is second to none.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2018
#500B for all the south east states grin

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by efighter: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
For just 5% votes?

6 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by gurnam: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
fake news.......bad news,,,,and lies....
just delete this hanging paragraph essay...

You again ? Dem take hypocrisy swear for you ni?? grin

500B for igbos alone? Una wan financially wreck Nigeria as your agitation is not achieving the desire effects?
Even the ND that have been bearing the burden of our earnings are not demanding such

6 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

You again ? Dem take hypocrisy swear for you ni?? grin

500B for igbos alone? Una wan financially wreck Nigeria as your agitation is not achieving the desire effects?
Even the ND that have been bearing the burden of our earnings are not demanding such

you are seriously disturbing my peace on nairaland....

what is your problem?
do u have any problems with me?
have we met before?

Bia choo ur lane?
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by gurnam: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

what is your problem?
have we met before?

Bia choo ur lane?

Im not really disturbing your peace, I’m just trying to make you a better person. You know what, you can’t accept only things that are favorable to you while ignoring those that are not..the ideal thing in life is to always try to see the good and make the best in EVERYTHING life throws at you.

2 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by DrGoodman: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Fake news
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by resurgent2019: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

what is your problem?
have we met before?

Bia choo ur lane?

You don dey take things personal ooo.

My brother no fit follow you play again?

Na wa ooo.

Nairaland is an interactive platform where we are free to quote whoever we like.

Gurnam, ma da lohun. You can always quote him.

3 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by resurgent2019: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

Im not really disturbing your peace, I’m just trying to make you a better person. You know what, you can’t accept only things that are favorable to you while ignoring those that are not..the ideal thing in life is to always try to see the good and make the best in EVERYTHING life throws at you.

You are beginning to sound conciliatory ooo.

You owe him no apology for quoting him. If he can’t stand the heat, he can as well exit the kitchen.

This is Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by gurnam: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

You owe him no apology for quoting him. If he can’t stand the heat, he can as well exit the kitchen.

This is Nairaland!

grin don’t mind that guy

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Xander85: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
GMBuhari:
Pay us money so we can vote for you

Buhari does not pay bribes, Sorry

But he thought he could 'bribe' the Yoruba over june 12 and the Abiola posthumous honour, so what are you saying? smiley

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

Make me a better person by configuring my mind to truth....abi?

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by neezar: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
if u want ur blog or paper 2 sell

just publish a fake news about igbo people and u go sell
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

You don dey take things personal ooo.

My brother no fit follow you play again?

Na wa ooo.

Nairaland is an interactive platform where we are free to quote whoever we like.

Gurnam, ma da lohun. You can always quote him.

Nwanne is getting out of hand...

make a new person mention me......

He just want to influence me unnecessarily here....

I agree is an interactive forum....but let him stop attacking me directly...

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by gurnam: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

Make me a better person by configuring my mind to truth....abi?

Just know a big brother is watching you, so always think before making that comment grin
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

Just know a big brother is watching you, so always think before making that comment grin

Big brother from SW abi?
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by GMBuhari: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2018
It's not bribe because we didn't ask for it , It's a long over due honor , when will Liepob yoots get over that

And no Yoruba group demanded for money or compensation

not in the same area code as bribe

sorry
Xander85:

But he thought he could 'bribe' the Yoruba over june 12 and the Abiola posthumous honour, so what are you saying? smiley

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by gurnam: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

Big brother from SW abi?

A Nigerian
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by potterdon: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Fake and useless news. This are from hunger driven bloggers
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Chai! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

This is Nairaland!

Let me quickly draw a holy and a celestial inspiration.....

surely they must gather, but if the gathering is not of the Lord they must scatter.......

I will raise a standard a against ur enemy....and I shall fight ur battle...

Thus says the lord.....thank u.

cc

gurnam

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

A Nigerian

You must come from somewhere so that we can pigeonhole u accordingly........

Moreover Nigeria has no better meaning to me than a shithole/animal kingdom/zoological Republic that must cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
ERockson:

in the South East.
comrades.

saga.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbo-group-demands-apology-from-buhari-in-exchange-for-votes-256825.html
Remove the "envy" in your topic of you want the mods to take the thread seriously. If the topic appears as a slight against an ethnic group, especially if it is not stated exactly the same way as it is in the source, your thread won't make fp.

Edit it therefore.

Thanks.
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ezeagborj: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Xander85:

Is honoring Abiola and asking for 500billion the samething? Every agitation must have an agenda,its all beginning to sound like a blackmail and it wouldn't go down well.

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
what kind of fake news is this?
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2018
ERockson:
Envy and resentment from these people is second to none.
why are u posting fake things u afonja demon?

1 Like

Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by debaj10: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
ERockson:

in the South East.
comrades.

saga.”

op,
this is very old news.
until this festering wound is healed through due compensation, all noise of one Nigeria is simple deceit.
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by ERockson: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
I wonder why some IPOB call this fake news when they know it to be real. Bury your greedy heads in shame or call your leaders what they are tongue
Re: June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Xander85:

Because Yoruba is kingmaker in Nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu Speaks On Obasanjo, Defections Stopping Buhari / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Family / Just In! Video Of Nigerian Military Shooting Civilians In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.