Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... (1242 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N / I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pweetiedude(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Please house i need business ideas...

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Masterppower: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pweetiedude:
contact me if you are ready
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pweetiedude:

go buy fairly used keke napeep and see triple of that money in d next 5 months
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by moneyadulttube: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
check my signature for the fastest online money making business
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pweetiedude:

You could get more specific answers when you provide more details about the sort of businesses you have some flair for

And of course you need to be clear on the level of involvement you want

Do you want to give someone your money and then simply be checking your phone regularly for credit alerts?

Or would you like to actually participate in the venture?

Whatever you decide, all the best.
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Fxmanager(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pweetiedude:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. At an average of 10%+ monthly return to an investor, your #200,000 investment will multiply to #19.4million+ in 48 months. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pentools(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
femijay8271:

go buy fairly used keke napeep and see triple of that money in d next 5 months

Pls do you know a thing or two regards keke hire purchase, actually want to get a brand new for hire purchase but I'm clueless entirely on how to go about it.
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:

Pls do you know a thing or two regards keke hire purchase, actually want to get a brand new for hire purchase but I'm clueless entirely on how to go about it.

e go better if u go carry shyness comot for body and ride ur tin by ur self bro, I really understand you but just try and ride and believe me, u gonna make ur money×2 within 6months
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pentools(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
femijay8271:

e go better if u go carry shyness comot for body and ride ur tin by ur self bro, I really understand you but just try and ride and believe me, u gonna make ur money×2 within 6months

Lolz.... No be shyness baba!
I dey do other work, hence can't combine both...and the hire purchase wey I think say na safer heavens than daily pay don get plenty story too.
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz.... No be shyness baba!
I dey do other work, hence can't combine both...and the hire purchase wey I think say na safer heavens than daily pay don get plenty story too.

believe me bro, me and one man 4 my street wey get 4 children now, dey reason d tin 4 dis morning and he talk say na to just collect dis month salary and join ham for d one wey dey ground go buy first grade keke napeep becus d work wey him dey do no pay ham and he no fit give anyone drive. so brother,if u you fit dey drive dis tin, walai, u go make u money within six months and even buy another one join, then give out
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pentools(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
femijay8271:

believe me bro, me and one man 4 my street wey get 4 children now, dey reason d tin 4 dis morning and he talk say na to just collect dis month salary and join ham for d one wey dey ground go buy first grade keke napeep becus d work wey him dey do no pay ham and he no fit give anyone drive. so brother,if u you fit dey drive dis tin, walai, u go make u money within six months and even buy another one join, then give out

The problem be say I no fit cus of work.
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:

he b lyk say na 300k u dey collect per month, I beg me self I need DAT kind job oooo
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:

he b lyk say na 300k u dey collect per month, I beg me self I need DAT kind job oooo
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pentools(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
femijay8271:

he b lyk say na 300k u dey per month, I beg me self I need DAT kind job oooo

Lolz...
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by femijay8271(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz...

any one wey u wan do baba, just do ham on time because keeping d money in da bank is just useless so bro...investment ni koko
Re: Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... by Pentools(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
femijay8271:

any one wey u wan do baba, just do ham on time because keeping d money in da bank is just useless so bro...investment ni koko

Invest on wetin na
The keke hire purchase I dey reason come dey dey one kind, story don yakpaaa untop am.

(1) (Reply)

Join a 30 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / Affordable Nose Masks.. Protect Yourself And Family (photos) / 5 Apps That Pay You For Watching Videos 2020 ($50/5min) | Paypal Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.