Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,326 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Education Or Toture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Or Toture (484 Views)

Which is better? Economics education or Economics?? / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Or Toture by 5p1naz(m): 3:13am On Jun 04, 2010
i am a level 300 architecture student, and this is how i live, i get up at 5:30am everyday (alarm o course) get myself ready then resume school from 8am - 4pm monday to friday. i do 15 courses and to get an "Ä" in my school you need to get "80%" and "F" is "50" at least i get up to 8 assignments weekly. annd they say they grooming us. the last time i washed my clothes was 3wks ago. now i wanna know if there are students out there who also go thru what i go through. plus i want yall to know this is architecture and that means i gotta be in the studio everyday after school sometimes i leave school as late as 1am, i sleep over sometimes,
Re: Education Or Toture by Osama10(m): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2010
Name of School please.
Re: Education Or Toture by 5p1naz(m): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2010
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY GHANA
Re: Education Or Toture by myke1759(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2010
its normal, architecture is not an easy course, my elder bro studied architecture in lautech(ladoke university of technology). he said he had uncountable sleepless night. according to him, he had no time to eat 3times daily, no break no gist with friends after lecture. and he spent most of his time in the studio drawing. now he's doing his masters in UK.
so friend, dont think is odd its normal.that's what achi is all about.
Re: Education Or Toture by 5p1naz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
myke1759:

its normal, architecture is not an easy course, my elder bro studied architecture in lautech(ladoke university of technology). he said he had uncountable sleepless night. according to him, he had no time to eat 3times daily, no break no gist with friends after lecture. and he spent most of his time in the studio drawing. now he's doing his masters in UK.
so friend, dont think is odd its normal.that's what achi is all about.

tnks at least i know im not the only one goin thru uthis,

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Institution Today.price 4rm 16,000 / Unilag, Uniben And Lasu Post Ume Questions Available / Asap:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.