Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day (18173 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Posts “Ready-To-Punch” Photo Amid Bashing / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by TheKingIsHere: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
stillwendy:
Some women are actually playing the role of the father and the mother in their kids life. They deserve the father day shout out. These women lost their husbands but didn’t remarry and still cater for their kids( our mothers, God bless them)

These celebrities are always looking for ways to stay relevant actually. If your ex husband is not a good father /doesn’t cater for his kids, take him to social service and leave us alone. We didn’t marry with ya. If you have issues den settle it out of social media. I really wonder how their kids will turn out to be when they re expose to these toxic relationships between their parents. You will create dysfunctional and broken kids / adults and when dey finally enter the society dey become a problem to us.

Wrong. A single mother plays the role of a single mother, that's why they are called "single mothers".

You can't play both father and mother, that's why there is always a vacuum and it's the children that suffer it the most. Same goes for the single fathers.

Women should stop dressing up as men all in the bid to down play the ex husband.

That's why i laugh at Tonto dike stupidity when she dresses like a man all in the aim of subtly attacking the ex husband.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Never knew we have celebs with common sense like this

My respect to you ma
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Kingcess(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Senselin:
Married people are morally qualified to give other married people pieces of advice. Oya Angela, mechie onu.
And who said she's not married ? E be like you chop omo
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kingcess:
And who said she's not married ? E be like you chop omo

Indomie kids have no respect again.
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
i concur. i never see men bashing women on mothers day.

Because women are good and men are very evil.
Fact!
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Philpham:

Because women are good and men are very evil.
Fact!
maybe you should read your post again
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Burgerlomo: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Angela my type of bae cool
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by sweetv(f): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
olametrix:
*Please guys let's take things serious in this group. This should be the last time such things happen. I know we are friends here but we must have boundaries and respect for each others' private and personal lives. Who gave Cristiano Ronaldo my phone number?*

�����������☹
lol I hate youuuuu
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by stillwendy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
=KevinDein

Modify
Yewande? Really? grin your own dey your body sha
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by KevinDein: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
stillwendy:
=KevinDein
Yes, Yewande..
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Chizzychinny: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abi ooo
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
The truth is mothers can never take the place of fathers. I've seen a few single mothers, their actions easily show something is lacking especially if their offspring is male.
It's the reason most single mothers who can't cope with the responsibility resort to picking man-na-man as partners: any man is better than none. Male children unconsciously mimic the male partner's actions -- they use him as a guide to become a father in future.
Re: Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day by Kingcess(f): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Senselin:

If i hear say i be indomie kid,buh you got to check up your facts before you comment tongue
Senselin:

If i hear say i be indomie kid,buh you got to check up your facts before you comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Denim On Denim / Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying / Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.