Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dear Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Singles (398 Views)

Born Again?? Singles?? Searching?? / Dear God, Why... / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Singles by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dear Singles

You don't need anybody to complete you. Nobody is your better half and you're nobody's better half. You're already complete.

Bro, no sister is carrying one of your ribs. Your ribs are complete. The last time I checked, it was only Adam that his rib was missing. How come yours are missing? I think you need medical attention.

Moreover, God doesn't create anyone with a missing rib not even Adam! So, stop looking for your missing rib because nothing is missing.

Sis, stop that thinking now. You're not carrying any bro's rib. That's overload o. It was only Eve that carried bro Adam's rib no one else. You're complete and full.

See, in God's mathematics it is not ½+½ =1 but 1+1=1. You see, you are full and complete. The Bible says that we're complete in Christ.

Bro and sis, take note.

#YouAreFull #YouAreCompleteInChrist

© Okolie Samuel
Re: Dear Singles by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
SU girls sha

1 Like

Re: Dear Singles by yanabasee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is one of those " I am married to Jesus Satan leave me alone" girls......

Can't believe I read this junk!!!
Re: Dear Singles by dingbang(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
yanabasee:
This is one of those " I am married to Jesus Satan leave me alone" girls......

Can't believe I read this junk!!!
I dey tell you..dem go still chop fvck last last.
Re: Dear Singles by Ukeachu1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Truth
Re: Dear Singles by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lilyqueeny:
Dear Singles

You don't need anybody to complete you. Nobody is your better half and you're nobody's better half. You're already complete.

Bro, no sister is carrying one of your ribs. Your ribs are complete. The last time I checked, it was only Adam that his rib was missing. How come yours are missing? I think you need medical attention.

Moreover, God doesn't create anyone with a missing rib not even Adam! So, stop looking for your missing rib because nothing is missing.

Sis, stop that thinking now. You're not carrying any bro's rib. That's overload o. It was only Eve that carried bro Adam's rib no one else. You're complete and full.

See, in God's mathematics it is not ½+½ =1 but 1+1=1. You see, you are full and complete. The Bible says that we're complete in Christ.

Bro and sis, take note.

#YouAreFull #YouAreCompleteInChrist

© Okolie Samuel

Hi pretty OP. it's been ages o. Lost your contact and don't know how to reconnect. You stopped sending me messages. Do you want me to perish, Ifybaby?
Why have you stopped caring?.

(1) (Reply)

The World May End Today- Blood Moon / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / See The Crusade Theme This Nigeria Pastor Made- This One Weak Me Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.