Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) (49674 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
zicoraads:
I literally don't know what to say. She sounds believable tbh. May she find the strength and will to bring the innocent boy up in the best possible manner.

Next topic undecided

She is believable. When they started this their madness year ago, there were lots of people that gave accounts similar to hers. What I don't get is why they both come on social media to shame themselves.

Why did she also make that video?

She should handle this the legal way.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not llove the child?

Thank God we are not responsible, how about your tribe, they deal with money rituals, specialize in killing their woman and daughters all in the name of getting rich...
So, if I may ask, who is more okay and considerable between IRRESPONSIBLE AND HEARTLESS.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by shogz89: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Did she take a screenshot that day or recently.. Why is the date showing time and not in months or years since it happened years ago embarassed
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by teezy001: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
StarUp:
grin
This is my statement, almost done with a book “smart phones stupid people”
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Now I understand what MayD meant by....

Ah, Ah,
The love wey I feel for you,
Na Jackie CHAN!!!

Wocha!!!

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
mary4:
Singer MayD’s babymama reveals the events that preceded the video of her telling their son to abuse him.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/singer-mayds-babymama-reveals-the-events-that-preceded-the-video/

2 Mad people.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baby mama no be life

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by kingjahjah(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
[ cry cry it's one sided cos May was caught red-handed..... Let him come out and defend it.... quote author=MotorGuru post=68599338]The chats look one sided

Like a mon1olougue[/quote]
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bottled up emotions she go don endure tire don't blame her
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
You can NEVER hear this about an IGBO man. . . .

Just saying. . . . . wink

Meanwhile Emeka Ike is juggling FOUR children ALL by himself.

At least he was married to his wife.

Women need to protect themselves from irresponsible man I swear. Only a drug addict would hook up with the likes on Mr. MayD.
So phocking UGLY! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by pedrilo: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
But we dey get to hear plenty stories like dis on women's day.
Women too talk o jare
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by MdRabx(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
hwne responsibile gentlemen were asking you out, u were forming another thing, you went ahead to date a celeb and this is the result, madam stop complaining abeg
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ohraybs:

Thank God we are not responsible, how about your tribe, they deal with money rituals, specialize in killing their woman and daughters all in the name of getting rich...
So, if I may ask, who is more okay and considerable between IRRESPONSIBLE AND HEARTLESS.

ThankGod u concur. Irresponsible afonjas

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
pocohantas:

She is believable. When they started this their madness year ago, there were lots of people that gave accounts similar to hers. What I don't get is why they both come on social media to shame themselves.

Why did she also make that video?

She should handle this the legal way.
The video part too is a bit strange to me. But we sometimes act irrationally when faced with certain challenges. Maybe it was done when she was 'lost.'

This issue shouldn't have surfaced if May D didn't release that video to try and curry favour from the public. I guess that is why she is also releasing this account to the same public. Let the jury decide.

As for handling it the legal way, well, that usually results in heavy financial burden. Except if she enlists the help of some of these pro-bono lawyers or even some Lagos State agencies who focus on cases like hers. I do wish her the very best though.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
May-D u're a disgrace to Yoruba guys, God punish you for doing this

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Am loving this. Gals learn to close ur legs.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by mexxmoney: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
May D no try
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by anyicash(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not love the child? I've seen a Yoruba man on my street borrow and use his last card to throw party for his child's 1year birthday and kill ram while he is owing 7months Nepa and dustbin bill.
never you judge a case just by hearing from one side..
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not love the child? I've seen a Yoruba man on my street borrow and use his last card to throw party for his child's 1year birthday and kill ram while he is owing 7months Nepa and dustbin bill.

And to think 12 tribalists(and still counting) liked your comment......smh.

Instead make you pray make u get small bar pack commot street wey Una dey òwe Nepa and Waste management authorities, you dey there dey form tribal war lord. Funny thing be say you follow dem drink star larger for the same party O. grin

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
When A Woman Is Fed Up...No Matter How You Beg, It Ain't Nothing You Can Do About It. And Obviously, It's Too Late To Talk About It.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Pipedreams post=68599212]I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not love the child? I've seen a Yoruba man on my street borrow and use his last card to throw party for his child's 1year birthday and kill ram while he is owing 7months Nepa and dustbin bill. [/quot
Apart from judging from one side of the story, u goofed by generalizing that most Yoruba men are irresponsible! That statement is absolutely untrue and the fact that u saw one example on ur street does not make it true altogether!
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

And to think 12 tribalists(and still counting) liked your comment......smh.

Instead make you pray make u get small bar pack commot street wey Una dey òwe Nepa and Waste management authorities, you dey there dey form tribal war lord. Funny thing be say you follow dem drink star larger for the same party O. grin

If your brother paid his bills will we be having issues with Nepa?

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Really don't pity women that fall victims to abuse or neglect from these stars cause most times they force themselves on these guys, with the aim of getting them hooked to them though a baby

Nigerian men like yourself are quick to justify violence against women yet they come up with stupid phrases like "after devil, fear women". If you don't want to be "trapped" with a baby, use protection or abstain. You're not a dummy for crying out loud. Nothing justifies maltreating the mother of your child.

5 Likes

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by adorable29(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerian men... Typical. Tufiakwa! angry

Less than 20% are good to women. The rest are evil and happily support wickedness against women and even kick her the more when she is on the ground. Just see the front page comment and tell me if I am lying. undecided

Where my oyibo men at! cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
All this baby mama's self, how much does it even take to take care of a baby
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

If your brother paid his bills will we be having issues with Nepa?

Oga ú have drank away his Nepa bill na, Oya follow him enjoy the darkness that follows.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
zicoraads:

The video part too is a bit strange to me. But we sometimes act irrationally when faced with certain challenges. Maybe it was done when she was 'lost.'

This issue shouldn't have surfaced if May D didn't release that video to try and curry favour from the public. I guess that is why she is also releasing this account to the same public. Let the jury decide.

As for handling it the legal way, well, that usually results in heavy financial burden. Except if she enlists the help of some of these pro-bono lawyers or even some Lagos State agencies who focus on cases like hers. I do wish her the very best though.

True talk sha. Sometimes we act irrationally out of anger. The video should never have been made, MayD is going to hold on to that video for a long time.

LASG is really doing their best to tackle DV cases, though it is beginning to look like some of these women prefer getting sympathy from social media users. I wish her the best too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Oga ú have drank away his Nepa bill na, Oya follow him enjoy the darkness that follows.

Foolish reasoning. Why would I be amongst an irresponsible gathering?
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by mustafa006: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
wait. is she chatting alone

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by King44(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
what's the meaning of this? must u pin the mistake of one foolish man who would later regret his action when he is old and helpless on yorubas he his a stupid irresponsible blind man and he should be addressed as such, I have seen a Benin man who does nothing other than impregnating his wife and then leave for her to cater for the children born in one stuffy container in the street of Lagos and all the children were 8 in numbers n lil offspring among in this case most one blame his ethnic because of his dumb attitude, stop to dey reason like this abeg

1 Like

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

ThankGod u concur. Irresponsible afonjas

I never agree nor disagree,i just tried to let you know how daft you are for been tribalistic here cos this incident can happen to anybody, irrespective of tribe or religion.... So go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) / Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.