Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) (49679 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Women! Always forming victim
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Really don't pity women that fall victims to abuse or neglect from these stars cause most times they force themselves on these guys, with the aim of getting them hooked to them though a baby

Thank you my brother....you see this bitch spewing trash with a little sweet words from mayD I swear she will give him a 2nd son....she's just trying to win pity to herself from MayD and even everyone that reads through her rubbish
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by PreciousBro: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not love the child? I've seen a Yoruba man on my street borrow and use his last card to throw party for his child's 1year birthday and kill ram while he is owing 7months Nepa and dustbin bill.
Lol don't kill em with the harshest truth.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by edupedia: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible. Mayd shame on you. Why not love the child? I've seen a Yoruba man on my street borrow and use his last card to throw party for his child's 1year birthday and kill ram while he is owing 7months Nepa and dustbin bill.

My dear IPOB miscreant.... Birds of the same feather flock together... Have more tramadol and goat meat together and stop acting drunk with codeine on Nairaland..... Obviously your villages witches are after all of u on that street... Rubbish and nonsense

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by geosegun(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Did you guys realised that everything posted above was only the lady's written accounts and not a single response from MayDs' and you guys are judging on one sided story?

Please note that I am not supporting any of those yeyebrities, but I thought it is wise enough not to condemn someone based on one sided story.

Truly, Nairaland is now for kids.

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is what all this " baby mama ish " has done to our society.

Guys only have the balls to impregnate a woman at the speed of light and yet don't have deep enough pocket to take responsibility
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
The problem is, MayD can still fuckkk this woman. That's why I don't like involving myself in other people's lives.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by shegie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
don't reason dis way please...u never heard from the opposite site. so dont agree to what u read first. some ladies are so wicked to an extent to run away with pregancay for them to hold u ransome which their character is so bad for men.
ogedengbeakogun:
Omo ale ni MayD yen sha..... Must u treat ur son the way ur father treats u... What dis nonsense gan na..... Oloriburuku Yoruba boi

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
MayD is a broke MF! What is it with all these people bringing their problems out in public? Didn’t you see how irresponsible he was before you opened your legs for him? Abi, you were too star struck to use your brain?
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Really don't pity women that fall victims to abuse or neglect from these stars cause most times they force themselves on these guys, with the aim of getting them hooked to them though a baby

Did you even read it? She was with him when he had nothing...when he was broke.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
MotorGuru:
The chats look one sided
Like a monolougue
and the picture look doctored.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Observer225: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
That was exactly 5yrs when MAYD was giving us hit songs. But gals sha any celibrity that comes into limelight dey just want to get bleeped by him. Mayorkun pls get set for your baby mama.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
You're a big fool. Instead of addressing the situation, you chose to walk the path of tribalism. Shame on you and your kinds that liked your comment.

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by 4laferarri(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

And this is someone's father ooo

Imagine me generalising this childish attitude of yours.. grin
Pipedreams:

And this is someone's father ooo

Imagine me generalising this childish attitude of yours..
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not surprised. Most Yoruba men are irresponsible.
Your folly is inborn

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
The heart of women is desperately wicked. Who can know it?
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
MotorGuru:
The chats look one sided

Like a monolougue
Women are very good at playing the victim card. She didnt tell us the 'one bad thing' she did.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Stop dating artist, they don't take women serious. They have this mentality that you are in for the fame and money, sorry to say but is the truth. It goes both ways, those men running after actress because she's beautiful oyo is your case.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You can NEVER hear this about an IGBO man. . . .

Just saying. . . . . wink

Meanwhile Emeka Ike is juggling FOUR children ALL by himself.

At least he was married to his wife.

Women need to protect themselves from irresponsible man I swear. Only a drug addict would hook up with the likes on Mr. MayD.
So phocking UGLY! embarassed

@bolded

You are pathetic. I hate people using issues that are as commonplace as this to throw tribalistic jabs at others. You obviously have mental issues.

Check the link below of a similar issue between an Igbo man and his ex-wife. It was posted just two days ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/4564062/mimi-orjiewke-slams-charles-billion

Get a life.

Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

@bolded

You are pathetic. I hate people using issues that are as commonplace as this to throw tribalistic jabs at others. You obviously have mental issues.

Check the link below of a similar issue between an Igbo man and his ex-wife. It was posted just two days ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/4564062/mimi-orjiewke-slams-charles-billion

Get a life.

The truth is bitter. kiss
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The truth is bitter. kiss

Whatever! I just gave you an example from a tribe you ignorantly said one can't find such. undecided
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Gagare1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
She seems to be talking to herself in the chats. The whole thing looks cooked up. Where are his replies in the so-call conversation? But this is no excuse what so ever for not playing your role in your child's life even for just a day, talk less of years. They are both messed-up parents.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Whatever! I just gave you an example from a tribe you ignorantly said one can't find such. undecided

Only 1?
Give him time ke! He will go get his kid when the fight with the mama has died down. Igbo nor they abandon pikin o. grin

As for the oda “race”?
25 years later, DNA results are all negative for all 20 kids from 20 different BABY DADDIES AND MOMMIES COMBINED! cheesy
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by efighter: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

Are your forefathers more responsible than Yorubas? If truly they are, they will stay back in their crime and drugs ravaged mud-land instead if rushing to die in Lagos.
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
So you never read they was together 6 years before he got famous,?
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by unmask: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
mary4:
Singer MayD’s babymama reveals the events that preceded the video of her telling their son to abuse him.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/singer-mayds-babymama-reveals-the-events-that-preceded-the-video/

this one no see better musician collect milk from...... I am certain if he drops some words of apology she will run back to him.....she sounded insecure in her rant
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Regina Daniels Celebrate With Her Boyfriend Somadina After Getting An Engagement Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBHRXYRrIM
Lies
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by buchasman(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2018
is that eye red-eye reduction sorry dear
Re: Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Who send u? Mumu . U forced urself to be a baby mama because of the star that he is, u couldn't get what u wanted as planned, now u are crying for social media. What for? Gerarahere

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos)