Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August (11191 Views)

Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by bossrillboss: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Senselin:
Cargo airport? Which businesses de Bayelsa
..pipelines vandalization,kidnapping,armed robbery,looting,oloshoism,etc.lol

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by KaptainAfrika: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Imaginary industries. grin grin grin grin grin grin

otokx:
The cargos that will arrive in the airport are for which industries in Bayelsa State.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by willibounce1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
lol...nigerians and their cunny cunny behaviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Rochas2023: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Stupidity is when u pay agents to praise your government on nairaland, stupidness is when this agents fails to hide their tracks by making their comments natural, stupido is when u pay mods money to move it to FP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by kitaatita: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pavore9:
So many paid agents in this thread! Na so country hard? cheesy
So governors have joined. Buy cheap android phones and data for unemployed youths and they sing your tune

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by AleAirHub(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
This article & commendation comments are all sponsored angry angry angry

Same airport that was bill to be opened last year & this year May / June now again is August. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk and do governor & restoration agents una well done
grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by lakesider(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
and what happens to the stupid people carrying news that the yorubas has stooped other southern state from developing their ports

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by seyihenry: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gov Dickson is the people's Gov no doubt, he has constantly keep to his promises in making Bayelsa a place to be, the people of Bayelsa call him talk and do Governor.....May God bless you and give you the grace to finish the good work you've started for the people of Bayelsa

lakabush:
Governor Dickson has made himself a working tools in the state. He has remodelled,renovated and constructed new infrastructural development on roads, schools, healthcare, electricity and many more. He deserve an accolade and must be encorrage to do more.
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by tashawine: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well done sir, for the great work your are doing in Bayelsa, keep up with the legacy, your peolple must be really proud of you. God bless you sir.

bigboys80:

Bayelsa state Governor is really working.. this is the type of men we really need in this country

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by zoedew: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Meanwhile Aregbesola is excuse-laden at Ido-Osun Airport project! Never count your chickens before they hatch! #waajegbese
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by obi58: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Davidson7:
Dickson Henry Governor of Bayelsa state has been extraordinary,inordinate, in transforming Bayelsa into Habitable system with this amazing project it has created more jobs opportunities for the youths and for the nations as well,Also attracting more foreign investors and the means of export and importation.

People can lie sha.... Is this not the same Amasoma where the locals were protesting against the government that led to police crackdown and loss of life so much so that students had to flee NIger Delta University

Where is Dickson working? Is it in Yenagoa or in Brass or in Ogbia? Or in Nembe?

Where are the roads he's built? Do you know that even as I write the road from Yenagoa to Nembe ( along which you will see Nigeria's first oil well Oloibiri and even Gej's village road) is in a state of disrepair, not dualized and patched once in a while by the intervention of the local communities?

Where are the jobs he has created? Why won't there be restiveness with the high level of joblessness and poverty endemic all around?

How many hospitals has he equipped?

How many schools has he refurbished?

How many communities has he secured? Come to think of it if not for the oil companies I wonder how many communities would have had power supply. Do you know that till today Ben Bruce's community Akassa still does not have a connecting road or power supply?

Why are pirates still terrorising innocent Bayelsans crossing the numerous waterways in their daily hustle?

Now people are talking of cargo airport meanwhile nothing has been put in place by the government to help fishermen store their fish (cold rooms) as well as boost their fishing and transport their fish( trawlers and ferries) knowing that the Ijaw people are principally fishermen.

Abeggiiii make Una park well well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Splashme: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
amina419:
Am really amazed at the recent development in Bayelsa state and i sincerely applaud the Bayelsa state Governor and all other PDP governors that are working tirelessly to move their state forward.
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Pavarottii(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetoya234:
All the monikers that posted before me are paid agents of dickson. You folks better advice him to pay bayelsa workers.
U and ur likes are bad belle. I didn't see likes till I got to ur post. See hatred to watch a state grow, am sure they are from d west. And for ur information he is not owing salary, just backlog of about 7months in 2016. Buhari that is owing federal workers 2years arrears ko?
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetoya234:
All the monikers that posted before me are paid agents of dickson. You folks better advice him to pay bayelsa workers.

grin grin grin
No mind them. Dem think say na mumu people dey read the post. But you too, why you open their yanch like that na?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
obi58:

People can lie sha.... Is this not the same Amasoma where the locals were protesting against the government that led to police crackdown and loss of life so much so that students had to flee NIger Delta University

Where is Dickson working? Is it in Yenagoa or in Brass or in Ogbia? Or in Nembe?

Where are the roads he's built? Do you know that even as I write the road from Yenagoa to Nembe ( along which you will see Nigeria's first oil well Oloibiri and even Gej's village road) is in a state of disrepair, not dualized and patched once in a while by the intervention of the local communities?

Where are the jobs he has created? Why won't there be restiveness with the high level of joblessness and poverty endemic all around?

How many hospitals has he equipped?

How many schools has he refurbished?

How many communities has he secured? Come to think of it if not for the oil companies I wonder how many communities would have had power supply. Do you know that till today Ben Bruce's community Akassa still does not have a connecting road or power supply?

Why are pirates still terrorising innocent Bayelsans crossing the numerous waterways in their daily hustle?

Now people are talking of cargo airport meanwhile nothing has been put in place by the government to help fishermen store their fish (cold rooms) as well as boost their fishing and transport their fish( trawlers and ferries) knowing that the Ijaw people are principally fishermen.

Abeggiiii make Una park well well.
See painment. Nembe road that they finished last 2years ju expect them to dualize now? If it's schools and hospitals don't even go there. And my brother it's not a developed state. It's a developing state. Why u taking it personal. Am d for ur information NDU has opened.
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rochas2023:
Stupidity is when u pay agents to praise your government on nairaland, stupidness is when this agents fails to hide their tracks by making their comments natural, stupido is when u pay mods money to move it to FP.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Preye1599(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
I swear, you know them so well
AleAirHub:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
This article & commendation comments are all sponsored angry angry angry

Same airport that was bill to be opened last year & this year May / June now again is August. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk and do governor & restoration agents una well done
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by gabbasin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
another white elephant, cargo airport ko, Congo airport no. this is a project that has no impact on the generality of the people of bayelsa, there is a nearby airport at port Harcourt and doubt if the airport when completed will be commercial viable because it will be under utilized, it will only benefit the elite flying through with their jets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Royaldave200(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetoya234:

Lol...if you know, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by AleAirHub(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baba
Yes ooo. I over sabi them finish & I done sit down dey wait when the airport go open grin grin cheesy
Preye1599:
I swear, you know them so well

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
good one for the state and for the governor...imagine this is a project GEJ would have single hands fly done and complete within a year if he chooses..,but he failed them..,but I will not be SURPRISE if they will now go ahead to call him to launch or commission the airport by August for them...Baylesa bu otu!
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by stevio(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
otokx:
The cargos that will arrive in the airport are for which industries in Bayelsa State.

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by obi58: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Pavarottii:

See painment. Nembe road that they finished last 2years ju expect them to dualize now? If it's schools and hospitals don't even go there. And my brother it's not a developed state. It's a developing state. Why u taking it personal. Am d for ur information NDU has opened.

It's obvious you don't travel the Yenagoa Nembe road otherwise you won't be saying all this. The only good section of that road is the dualized section done by an oil company. That road is over 20 years old and is showing all the evidence of the age. Even the taxis on that route are equally as rickety as a right thinking person will not want to sacrifice a sound car on that road.

Please tell us what the Amasoma people were protesting about since you are now there sir.

And please don't give us that crap about Bayelsa being a developing state; Bayelsa is an oil producing state biko and anyone who is on ground knows there is enough money in the state for the just 8 local governments to be transformed into little London if the state government is interested. The only thing is that there is massive injustice and inequitable distribution of income amongst the people.

Imagine? Just 8 local governments!! What then is the excuse? No water treatment plant self! The little amenities people there experience is from community projects sponsored by the oil companies. Sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 19, 2018
adetoya234:

grin it's so obvious,everyone of them registered to Naira land May 2018..Bayelsans are wiser now.Dickson must go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by MegaStarr(m): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2018
adetoya234:

You're totally right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by ariesbull: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Sometimes all these Ijaw people I think stupidity runs in their vains...look at sea port is under utilised, bayelsa isn't a business hub, so what are they doing with cargo airport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by Pavarottii(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
obi58:

It's obvious you don't travel the Yenagoa Nembe road otherwise you won't be saying all this. The only good section of that road is the dualized section done by an oil company. That road is over 20 years old and is showing all the evidence of the age. Even the taxis on that route are equally as rickety as a right thinking person will not want to sacrifice a sound car on that road.

Please tell us what the Amasoma people were protesting about since you are now there sir.

And please don't give us that crap about Bayelsa being a developing state; Bayelsa is an oil producing state biko and anyone who is on ground knows there is enough money in the state for the just 8 local governments to be transformed into little London if the state government is interested. The only thing is that there is massive injustice and inequitable distribution of income amongst the people.

Imagine? Just 8 local governments!! What then is the excuse? No water treatment plant self! The little amenities people there experience is from community projects sponsored by the oil companies. Sad!
Which nembe road are u talking about. My friend road that they finished about 3 to 4years ago .
Amasoma people were agitating cos of NDU sacking of non teaching staff. U r saying 8 local govt u think they are small. The land mass of rivers state is almost the same with bayelsa state. And it is a difficult terrain to develop. Don't worry wen we av resource control after restructuring, that wen u can call us oil producing state.
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by helpfulposts(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
adetoya234:

Thank you so much for knowing this.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by helpfulposts(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Rochas2023:

If you know, you know

grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by amina419: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
i wonder if your actually a resident of Beyalsa at all or your just ranting because there is actually no account of non salary payment in Bayelsa as i speak. i may not be an indegene of Bayelsa but i reside here in Bayelsa[quote author=adetoya234 post=68602565]All the monikers that posted before me are paid agents of dickson. You folks better advice him to pay bayelsa workers. [/quote]
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by onubijoe(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re branded PDP always stands on their words of vision to promote the growth of our country . you must surely actualized your vision to create more job opportunity for the youths

BayelsaLegacy:
The Bayelsa Government on Saturday said its ongoing multi-billion naira Cargo Airport Project would be finished before the finish of August.

Mrs Josphine Akpama, the Director of the State Airlines, unveiled this during an inspection tour of facilities at the airport by the elders from Amassoma Community in Southern-Ijaw nearby government territory of the state.

Akpama said the airport project sited in Amassoma was a part of the state government's efforts to reposition it for a stronger economy as one of the oil rich states in the country.

She said that the contractors were working hard to guarantee that they met with the finishing date of the project by August.

A portion of the airplane terminal offices that were examined incorporate the 3.5km runway, the cook's garment, the fire bay, the control tower, the terminal building, the power station among others.

“The governor has given a date, which is August and that is the target; as you can see that every facility here is almost ready; the runway is 75 per cent completed, the terminal building is 85 per cent and the fire bay is also getting set,” the director said.

king Oweipa Jones-Ere, the Ebenanaowei of Ogboin Clan, in Southern-Ijaw Area described the project as inspiring and promised to help and ensure the offices.

Jones-Ere said that the economic important of the airport to thepeople could not be over-emphasised.

“I am happy that this project is sited in our community and I believe it will empower our people when it is completed because there will be jobs for the youths.

“I urge the youths to desist from disturbance and support the progress work in the project,” he said.

Mr Joseph Douyie, the youth president in the area said he would mobilize his people to keep up peace and serenity in the area.

"The youth are ready to work with the government to secure and preserve the airport facilities; we, the entire youths commend our dear governor, Seriake Dickson on project," Douyie said. (NAN)

https://www.facebook.com/BayelsaLegacyProjects/posts/175461583147507
Re: Bayelsa Government Says Cargo Airport Will Be Complete By August by amina419: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
If he's killing Bayelsans y are you still alive. my friend go n sleep if you dont have wat to say
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Seriake you're killing Bayelsans...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application / Fire Razed A Van At Forte Oil, Abuja / Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.