Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician (1367 Views)

Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Ogun Residents Lament As Refuse Takes Over Streets And Roads / Obiano Reconstructs Sir Alex Ekwueme Square And Roads in Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by donsolo4u2c(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
According to a Facebook user, these are roads that actually lead to the house of the former SSG to the Ebonyi State Governor who resigned recently.
Below is what Ifeanyichukwu posted...
SHAME TO THE FOOLS!!!
"Those Ezza North political stake holders that appealed to Umahi earlier 2015 that any infrastructural record done in the area that the glory will be taken to Prof Odoh".
"These set of people are the problem of Ezza nation right from the inception of political governance in the state, they never wanted any progressive minded guru to make sway into Ezza North political activities".
"Our LGA is the most infrastructurally neglected area in the whole State and non has risen up to remind the government it's duty till date, the home of the pioneer state PDP chairman, senators, federal honourable members and two state Assembly seats but still their positions are not beneficiary to us at all".
"It was as a result of this ungodly menace after the several appeal of Prof Odoh to the state government in reminding the government that even the road to his home town Umuezeokoha is impassable as SSG then the governor will keep turning deaf ear to his request unknown to him that some cabals in the LG are the cause".
"Now that he has resigned the position they have never still made any attempt to draw the attention of the state governor to the area till now.
We the youths will soon banish them for being the agents of political darkness in our domain".
"We can't continue living as slaves in our dear inherited land of our forefathers.
These are the pictorial evidence why I will never join the political praise singing team in the state of Ebonyi".

Source:
http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/ebonyi-community-in-political-bondage.html

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ezza Nation? Later some fools will be supporting the division of this country.

Once again, Nigeria don't have 3 major tribes. Those so called tribes are made of 10s of tribes. It's all lies by the Polictians. If Nigeria mistakenly divides, you will all become nuisance to the world and to yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
luvmijeje:

Once again, Nigeria don't have 3 major tribes. Those so called tribes are made of 10s of tribes. It's all lies by the Polictians. If Nigeria mistakenly divides, you will all become nuisance to the world and to yourselves.

Shut Up there
This country is the reason that bridge is like that..
You think there is no money to construct a good bridge ... There is but the corruption in the land can't allow development....

This politicians live like kings outside the shores of this country.... Because of the loots they pile while in office.

Nigeria is nothing but a British mistake that makes the poor poorer and not even a saint buhari can make any difference

4 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by luvmijeje(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Shut Up there
You think there is no money to construct a good bridge ... There is but the corruption in the land can't allow development....

This politicians live like kings outside the shores of this country.... Because of the loots they pile while in office.

Nigeria is nothing but a British mistake that makes the poor poorer and not even a saint buhari can make any difference

One of the fools that I'm talking about. So your local government chairmen, your state governor, your Senators etc are British mistake? Are they outsiders? Are they not your people? Are they not collecting money?

6 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by LaudableXX: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
luvmijeje:
One of the fools that I'm talking about. So your local government chairmen, your state governor, your Senators etc are British mistake? Are they outsiders? Are they not your people? Are they not collecting money?

4 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by Westbestside: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Shut Up there

Shut up with this your british mistake. Are they the one telling you not to develop your region. Keep blaming British up n dan
Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a shame. What has he been doing with his constituency allowances? Shame on him
Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Westbestside:
Shut up with this your british mistake. Are they the one telling you not to develop your region. Keep blaming British up n dan

Nigeria is a shiithole

2 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
luvmijeje:

The British mistake enables thieves to fulfill their purpose of looting the treasury with reckless abandon without getting caught.....
There is nothing even a saint Buhari can do about it

Nigeria remains a burial ground

4 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
luvmijeje:

Nigeria is a glorified village

1 Like

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Westbestside:

We have seen how developed your region is...
Nigeria is a cesspit

4 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by EternalTruths: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
luvmijeje:

The death of Nigeria will make it very easy to wipe off the politicians since they won't be able to use the Hausa Fulani people in the security system to suppress our protest again.

1 Like

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by zombieHUNTER: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Westbestside:
We are saying the same thing oga ade. We don't blame British here, we blame ourselves n our leaders. You keep blaming British who doesn't know your existence. Wait for them to come and develop it for you.

Zoogerians easily forget how the British amalgamated the Muslim north and the Christain south grin cheesy

Zoogerians make me laugh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by kmariko: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
One of the symptoms of a dysfunctional political structure...non different from the state of children from dysfunctional homes that lack fundamental family structure....
Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by Gspotlicker(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
if you're a nigerian hide your face me i hide my face

1 Like

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by willibounce1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
as usual cursed ipods have shifted the blame to afonjas....I guess the governor of ebonyi state is an afonja..

Ipod pigs, have you blamed afonjas today?

1 Like

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Westbestside:

shut ur mouth and think b4 talking.
If the bladdy brits didnt almagamate the north and south,we won't be having these bulsht.
I mean,why wud i run to abuja,cap in hand,to collect what belonged to me in the 1st place,b4 i can carry out projects in my community/state/region?
Why can't i make use of my God given resources?

2 Likes

Re: Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician by LaudableXX: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
willibounce1:
as usual cursed ipods have shifted the blame to afonjas.... I guess the governor of ebonyi state is an afonja..

Ipod pigs, have you blamed afonjas today?

(1) (Reply)

We're Not Interested In 2023 Presidency- Igbo Leaders / Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! / The Abomination Of Calling Saraki A Thief At Ojude Oba Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.