Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! (1372 Views)

If Gej Froze Thier Account. / If GEJ did Not Contest, Who Will Be The PDP President? / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
This is for the wailers... It will be stupid of him to support any of the recent decampees....

Kewtt:

Saraki, kwakwanso, Dino, atiku etc will all be paid back in kind... GEJ begged these guys in 2015....

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2018
99% possible.... And as a GEJ loyalist I am rooting for the APC. Period!!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Lafarm: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by johnmartus(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2018
embarassed hell no Jonathan is going to jail .
Kewtt:
This is for the wailers
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Kewtt:
This is for the wailers... It will be stupid of him to support any of the recent decampees....
Saraki, kwakwanso, Dino, atiku etc will all be paid back in kind... GEJ begged these guys in 2015....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Nedfed(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Who cares about GEJ?
That mumu ex president.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by FarahAideed: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2018
GEJ is not that stupid .... Sending Buhari out of AsoRock is civic duty

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2018
Jonathan won't defect per say but may not work with anyone of them.

I see PDP nominating Sule Lamido to please Pa OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Merimental(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2018
he won't cos dat man doesn't habor hatred or play back-stabbing politics like his counterpart in power 2day does..

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
GEJ is not that stupid .... Sending Buhari out of AsoRock is civic duty
Yes GEJ is not stupid to support these set of serial betrayals
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by abescom: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:

And he will be the most sensible option but one who could scatter the party. Atiku's ambition will work perfectly to Buhari's favour in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by dlondonbadboy: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2018
If we don't send Buhari to Daura wetin we gain?

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by abescom: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:
he won't cos dat man doesn't habor hatred or play back-stabbing politics like his counterpart in power 2day does..
You must know him and his DNA to say this. Don't overrate or underrate Nigeria Polithievians.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2018
I concur with you.

abescom:
And he will be the most sensible option but one who could scatter the party. Atiku's ambition will work perfectly to Buhari's favour in the end.
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Joevics(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Apc e-rats trying to console themselves. Mosto f you don't really have brains.
Gej is a national leader in Pdp, go read his facebook posts and you will realize that he will never support failure. He even welcomed OBJ to his home, what otger inices do you guy need?

lol, so the clueless and corrupt gej, should support the saint. Well, am not suprised. Clowns everywhere.

Thats how you guy will be claiming that Pdp governors will work for Apc, Governors that are fighting for reelection in pdp, asking their supporters to vote apc? Do these Bmc guys reason at all?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2018
There is this question that bothers me alot.

Why is GEJ missing in all these scheme?

Why is he silent?

Has he been relegated to the background?

We have heard the voice of PDP past leaders like IBB and OBJ but GEJ, that loses his seat recently is dead silent. Whay is going on? I won't be suprise either too if he leave PDP

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by dlondonbadboy: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
abescom:

Atiku's ambition didn't work against Buhari in 2015, kwankwoso's ambition didn't work against Buhari then, tambuwal's ambition didn't work against Buhari then, na now all th3 ambitions wan clash abi? How zombies reason...

Let me break it down for you...
Buhari would lose th3 next election, he won't agree with the result, he would form "we no dey gree" tactics, his people would start killing christains in the north and trump would use him to do pepper soup and SaiBaba would be jailed if he is lucky....
When these things start happening, I'd refer you to this thread.

We know for a fact that oshiomole is planning to rig..lol.
Let him know that before he makes 1step, we are already 10steps away.

We are waiting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Joevics:
Apc e-rats trying to console themselves. Mosto f you don't really have brains.
Gej is a national leader in Pdp, go read his facebook posts and you will realize that he will never support failure. He even welcomed OBJ to his home, what otger inices do you guy need?

lol, so the clueless and corrupt gej, should support the saint. Well, am not suprised. Clowns everywhere.

Thats how you guy will be claiming that Pdp governors will work for Apc, Governors that are fighting for reelection in pdp, asking their supporters to vote apc? Do these Bmc guys reason at all?

Na ontop facebook PDP national leader take dey talk? Na Facebook OBJ dey talk him own? Abi you ever saw IBB talking on social media?

Why is GEJ not on the move strategically mobilizing and wooing political stalwart to PDP? How many of the recent decampee has visited him? What has he done to aid their decamp? He is just dead silent and seem to have lost his voice

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by abescom: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Atiku's ambition didn't work against Buhari in 2015, kwankwoso's ambition didn't work against Buhari then, tambuwal's ambition didn't work against Buhari then, na now all th3 ambitions wan clash abi? How zombies reason...

Let me break it down for you...
Buhari would lose th3 next election, he won't agree with the result, he would form "we no dey gree" tactics, his people would start killing christains in the north and trump would use him to do pepper soup and SaiBaba would be jailed if he is lucky....
When these things start happening, I'd refer you to this thread.

We know for a fact that oshiomole is planning to rig..lol.
Let him know that before he makes 1step, we are already 10steps away.

We are waiting..
Lets discuss when you have real facts and not some childish ill educated beer parlour assumptions.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by abescom: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
There is this question that bothers me alot.

Why is GEJ missing in all these scheme?

Why is he silent?

Has he been relegated to the background?

We have heard the voice of PDP past leaders like IBB and OBJ but GEJ, that loses his seat recently is dead silent. Whay is going on? I won't be suprise either too if he leave PDP

He is too ashamed of himself to talk. He knows he has f*cked up big time. He got the presidency on a platter of good luck and ruined it on a platter of stupidity. What would you have in say? Or who will take him serious?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by dlondonbadboy: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
abescom:
Lets discuss when you have real facts and not some childish ill educated beer parlour assumptions.

We shall see then..
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:
You'd be surprised
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Joevics(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Na ontop facebook PDP national leader take dey talk? Na Facebook OBJ dey talk him own? Abi you ever saw IBB talking on social media?

Why is GEJ not on the move strategically mobilizing and wooing political stalwart to PDP? How many of the recent decampee has visited him? What has he done to aid their decamp? He is just dead silent and seem to have lost his voice

Where were you when Gej was busy disputes between factions? Ever since they had a southern national chairman, Gej has nothing to do other than to give instructions.
Wike controls Secondus, Wike is Gej's boy, are you too dumb to get that?

Gej is taking time off the political arena to enable the national leader conduct their affairs. Go to Ogbia and ask if anyone of them will vote Apc.

I am very sure you are one of those who tagged him clueless back then, but what you wrote here is the most clueless thing I have read for a long time.

You should look at people's character before making assumptions. Gej supporting Apc. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by jamace(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Nedfed:
Who cares about GEJ?
That mumu ex president.
What about your master? He said fuel subsidy was a scam in his campaign days, but as head, he is paying 4 times what GEJ paid per year. This is after increasing fuel price from N97.00 to N145.00; In fact, IGP does not obey Buhari's instructions.
Does your master even know what goes on in government? I doubt! ASO ROCK cabal holds sway for him.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Almaiga: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2018
You are right but for now, GEJ is still clueless. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by SarakiBukola: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Almaiga:
You are right but for now, GEJ is still clueless. grin

LOL...i can bet he was drunk in those pictures. No doubt about it.

Even as ex President, he has zero clout. Didn't he go to Ekiti to support Fayose's campaign.

He's not a factor....at all
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by ashcall(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:

then the professional decampes would move again
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by rajiraymond(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:

Don't forget that, Atiku said "it would be a disastrous if PDP fails to nominate him."
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by donpope1(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Exactly my thought this morning..
Nigerian politics is bull shit..
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by Kewtt: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2018
donpope1:
Exactly my thought this morning..
Nigerian politics is bull shit..
It will come to pass. Those serial defectors will reap the rewards
Re: Don't Be Surprised If GEJ Supports PMB For 2019! by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin Let him go and form his own party.

rajiraymond:

Don't forget that, Atiku said "it would be a disastrous if PDP fails to nominate him."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate Abba Campaign Rally In Bebeji Kano Today-photos / Gov Umahi Shocks IPOB Says Ebonyi State NOT Part Of BIAFRA / CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.