Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding (738 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding by dailytatafo: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Gloria Onyedikachi was allegedly murdered by her husband bare four months after their wedding

According to a Facebook user Meg Barn, the suspect after committing the act, put the corpse in his car and drove to his parents house

Read what She wrote

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna a beauty from Arondizuogu.......How cruel can life be.. like every young beautiful girl dreams of walking down the aisle some day.
Yours came calling,on10th feb 2018.....as you got married to your supposedly heartthrob MGBEODINMA SAMUEL.. from AWO-IDEMILI. little did you know that you will take,a sudden BOW from this space tragically
via DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, killed by your husband.......on Saturday,who after, your demise , put your corpse in his car,drove to his parents house in Lagos ...did not inform them..till Sunday by 9am......

***MUST WE HIT OURSELVES TO PASS A MESSAGE TO OUR PARTNER******
Domestic violence is evil...quit now and seek help...Talk to someone

I didn't want to post this.....after a friend sent it to me...... I told him I won't post...... but looking at your pix lying on the ground....
I don't think I will ever forgive myself if I didn't post..

http://dailytatafo.com/man-beat-his-wife-to-death-barely-4months-after-their-wedding/

Re: Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding by hisgrace090: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Carelessly married to a monster.
Re: Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding by Ahmed0336(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just four months? I don't think marriage is for everyone.

My condolences to her family, friends and relatives
Re: Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding by MrGist: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad
Re: Man Beat His Wife To Death Barely 4months After Their Wedding by morenike195(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
hmmmm, if she had known she wouldn't have married that wolf....... Rip

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Slaughters Nearly 300 Crocodiles In Indonesia In Revenge Attack / 4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Cyclist In A’ibom / Two Friends Fighting Over A Short Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.