Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) (52323 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command on Friday paraded one Akaninyene Sunday Okokon who allegedly beat his 16-year-old daughter to death for using his phone to call her boyfriend.

Commissioner of Police Olatoye Durosinmi in a press conference at the command’s headquarters in Ikot Akpanabia, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital, said: “On 11th December 2022, relying on credible information, operatives of Ikot Ebo Divisional Headquarters arrested Akaninyene Sunday Okokon who beat up his daughter, Abasiono Akaninyene Sunday, age 16, for using his SIM card to call her boyfriend. The victim fainted and was rushed to a prayer house at Ikot Iya village instead of being taken to a hospital.”

The suspect during an interview admitted to the crime.

“I beat my daughter but she did not die when I stopped beating her; it was after I stopped beating her that her mother told me that she was having stomach upset,” he said.

The CP also mentioned the arrest of a syndicate responsible for pipeline vandalism.

He disclosed: “On 16th December 2022, at about 14 00hrs at Inua Eyet Mkpanak Village in Ibeno Local Government Area, SIB operatives arrested some members of a syndicate that specialized in vandalizing petroleum pipeline.

“Those arrested are Oboh Effiong Effanga, 45, of Oboton village in Odukpani Local Government Area, and the youth president of Inua Eyet Mkpanak; Gabriel Akpan Owong Etim, 35, of Mkpanak II, also a youth president. Others are Ezekiel Akpan Johnson and Prosper, both of Mkpanak village in Ibeno Local Government Area.”

CP Durosinmi alleged that the quartet and others at large were responsible for the vandalisation of a pipeline belonging to Energy Oil Nigeria Company on the 16th of October 2022.

While he reiterated his commitment to making Akwa Ibom safe, the Commissioner of Police averred that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

DAILY POST

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by God1000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
The man went too far, there are dozens of ways to discipline/punish children

I'm sure he's already regretting his action.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Father from the pit of hell.

How can you beat up your daughter to death just because she called her lover? What happened to sex education? undecided

The man should be beaten to death too. I don't know why men can be this evil undecided

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Girl child can make an upright man abandon his dignity. grin

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by incubus6sixsix: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
The victim fainted and was rushed to a prayer house at Ikot Iya village instead of being taken to a hospital

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Fedrick100: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akwa ibom people dey look alike

7 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
God!,when will Nigeria men stop allowing their anger have control over them,imagine this young girl has been cut at her prime by this man called her father all because of a fellow man and anger,rip to her and i hope the man rot in jail for this .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anger can make you unlock so many of your demons even the ones that didn't want to come out will do, just like I'm angry right now, I've decided to lock myself indoor and go into deep thinking while surfing the internet cuz I know if I'm outside, the slightest provocation by anyone can turn into the unimaginable.

Nigga went too far and must be regretting.

All I need now is Henny and weed to joy up.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Anger. Then poverty didn't give him the ability to be able to make the choice to take the girl to a hospital, then religion comes in, they believe their pastors can solve everything. Like the mumu wey quote me yesterday saying Jesus can cure STDs.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
For calling boyfriend? She received one blow, seven die. What will now happen if she follow boy go motel?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Eeya cry

Life........

Some others are clapping for their teenagers waywardness, this man committed murder by trying to avoid a wayward daughter cry

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Even 16 yr old don dey look for d..k. Papa beat faint, rush am to pastor(psychologist) for treatment Both of them head no correct

6 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Creamypie:
Even 16 yr old don dey look for d..k
hahahahhahahahahahahaahah

2 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by nicerod(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
sad shocked

Transfer of aggresion o

. teenagers and their wahala

5 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Eyaa, anger is not good, it's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nazgul: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is so wrong. He should have taken his anger on the guy in question and warned him to stay away from his daughter cos she's still a minor rather than beating her to death.

I'm sure he'll be regretting his actions whilst cooling off his heels in jail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Roboto11: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why are you posting pipeline vandals?

Abi na thr girl una dey call pipeline?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
The man should be hanged. Period

If you know you are not mature enough to raise kids, please don't have children

Is murder now a form of sex education?

9 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Pathetic.
Why not take away her phone if you wanna stop her from talking to boys?

Many young girls are stubborn and like to talk to boys but that doest mean they deserve to be beaten to death for it.

The killer father should be jail. I'm sure he will get enough alone time to reflect on his action. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by techWriter3: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Girl infant can make an upright man abandon his dignity

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by siofra(f): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
What a fool! angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Quite a Pity.. embarassed

Proper Sex Education Would have Prevented dis. undecided

When you tell Nigerian Parents to do it, they always claim dat 'My Pikin Neva spoil o'. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Nazgul:
This is so wrong. He should have taken his anger on the guy in question and warned him to stay away from his daughter cos she's still a minor rather than beating her to death.

I'm sure he'll be regretting his actions whilst cooling off his heels in jail.

So he should to go the House of a 16 Yrs old Boy to Warn him? shocked

That is Shameful and Classless! sad

He Should have sat her down to lecture her about Relationships.

Many Nigerian/African Parents CAN'T communicate with dier Teenage Children. They Only know to Criticize Other pple's children and brand celebrities on TV as Wayward undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by GoodCane: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2022
The victim fainted and was rushed to a prayer house at Ikot Iya village instead of being taken to a hospital.”

This is exactly why Africa is so backward. Instead of taking her to the hospital, they took her to a prayer house. Religion has done more harm to Africa than Good

13 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by GoodCane: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Quite a Pity.. embarassed

Proper Sex Education Would have Prevented dis. undecided

When you tell Nigerian Parents to do it, they always claim dat 'My Pikin Neva spoil o'. sad

No amount of sex education can stop a girl child from getting dickmatize

Know this and know peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by SirJerrie(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2022
The victim fainted and was rushed to a prayer house at Ikot Iya village instead of being taken to a hospital.”
What sort of "BACKWARDNESS" is this
What was the prayer house suppose to do??
I do not believe she was rushed to a prayer house because she "fainted".

The suspect during an interview admitted to the crime.

“I beat my daughter but she did not die when I stopped beating her; it was after I stopped beating her that her mother told me that she was having stomach upset,” he said.

What sort of reporting is this?
What crime did he admit to?
Crime of beating his daughter? Or "Beating Her to death"??

Who or what do we believe now??
The "credible informant" said the man "Beat her till she fainted, was rushed to a prayer house, then she died"

The Suspect (father) said he beat her but she did not die(not even faint), she died after her mom complained that the daughter was having stomach ache...

We can't say the man is guilty for the death of his daughter until an autopsy confirms that for whatever reason, the Beating lead to her stomach ache which led to her death!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
No matter how much you protect your daughters, they'll surely get bleeped someday by one or many guys. Abeg no come kill yourself on top natural thing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by chieveboy(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Anger
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
cool

R.I.P to the girl

Imagine using your father's phone to organize hookup grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by house10studios: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Prayer house.
N d pastor didnt say take her to d hospital also.

Black man
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
There is need for you to train your children properly, if not you will live to regret it.

The girl did not do well.
The father went too far. Two wrongs can never make a right.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.