Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Enough ! I Need A Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enough ! I Need A Lawyer (428 Views)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Successdude(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
I'm in need of a lawyer right now for my sister. She had a joint business with someone and now the person is in control of the business. She request her refund but now, she's been forced to forfeit 60 percent of her total capital into the business. This is painful to me. I suspect she is afraid for her life. But this is an injustice. I feel bad now, in need of a lawyer. We are based in portharcourt.
Re: Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Heartbender: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hi....call me
Successdude:
I'm in need of a lawyer right now for my sister. She had a joint business with someone and now the person is in control of the business. She request her refund but now, she's been forced to forfeit 60 percent of her total capital into the business. This is painful to me. I suspect she is afraid for her life. But this is an injustice. I feel bad now, in need of a lawyer. We are based in portharcourt.
Re: Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Successdude(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Heartbender:
Hi....call me
that will be tomorrow.
But which of the 3 numbers is on WhatsApp
Re: Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Joshuamassodi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is this courtroom?
Re: Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Successdude(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Joshuamassodi:
Is this courtroom?
if not that this is morning,,,,,,....... Mind yourself
Re: Enough ! I Need A Lawyer by Heartbender: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
All except the glo line
Successdude:
that will be tomorrow.
But which of the 3 numbers is on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Nigerian Fraudster And Oyinbo Lady. / Law graudate, Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab / Royal Highness Condemns Abduction Of SARS Personnel In Rivers+pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.