Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) (15823 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Made4naijalove: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2019
POLICEMEN IN UNIFORM ASSAULTING A LAWYER AT OSUMA BUS-STOP, AWKA, ROAD, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJwWCj-ODa0

Watch video

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/policemen-seen-assaulting-a-lawyer-in-onitsha-anambra-state/

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Made4naijalove: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
sadna wa o

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first... But the truth of the matter is that the policeman can't eat his cake and have it back.

He should get ready for the lawyer if he is not the charge and bail type

Meanwhile.. My people.. If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016 667 71

30 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by donbachi(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Insecurity....na dem
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by femtex007(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Thats what they know how to do best. If is to pursue thieves/ kidnappers or boko boys now. They will run. Harassing innocent citizens is y they were sent to police college. Fools

18 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by VibesTV(f): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Nawa
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by SchoolNaScam001: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Haba! This country don cast o. They never learn.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
What did he do?

Many lawyers are street criminals!

They do land grabbing, shortchanging and all sorts of dubious things while protecting themselves with the law

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Policemen are pathetic fools.. I don't like associating with them or entrusting any meaningful assignments to any of them whenever they are placed in my AOR or any of my jointed ops.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Is the Lawyer "Charge and Bail"
You can try that with a lawyer.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by omoiyamayor(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Naija
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2019
grin d lawyer collect blows sha

2 against 1...wicked policemen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by igwedubai2(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=PureGoldh post=83065207]Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first... But the truth of the matter is that the policeman can't eat his cake and have it back.

He should get ready for the lawyer if he is not the charge and bail type [/quote u seen your self! U are judging already. Where u there when it happened? No, so guy stop that hitred . Policeman are bad abi! But many Nigerian are fighting to enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by vickyhow(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Some idiots will mention Buhari !
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by ForeThinker: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Current Nigeria and Liberia before 2000 war make no difference

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by femtex007(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=igwedubai2 post=83065786][/quote] if not for the hunger in the country. Nobody will join police bro.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by VAQAXY: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2019
The policemen should be arrested
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Where is the Lawyer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by atiku4President(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
What is the difference between what the policemen did and what the management of nairaland do on this platform. They behave like demi-gods banning anybody who expresses their opinion. The platform has outlived it's usefulness and we know the kind of Nigerians managing this platform are not the kind that will feature in Nigeria's future. They are so disgusting and tribalistic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Dreambeat: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Cowards intimidating civilians.Look at him trying to c.ock his gun.He knows that's where all his power lie.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Captiveportal: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2019
The type of YouTube videos that I hate angry stop shouting and record the Damm thing
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by blackboy(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
1. I dont see anything happening to the policemen. They will go Scot free
2. This is police abuse
3. You can see one evenn threatening to shoot him
4. This is unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
If he obstruct them on their legal duty, they can arrest him. Be a lawyer doesn't give you power to break the law. Nobody above the law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Animals
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by tillaman(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Na their way be that !! When they one send them to go face BH dem dey cry
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
shocked I feel sorry for the lawyer though.
These are suppose to be law enforcement officers and keepers. But unfortunately, they are busy embarrassing the law they should uphold and the country at large.
Nevertheless, who knows the words the lawyer must have uttered. Most times the lawyers abuse police officers with the firm belief they are untouchable and they know what the law says bla bla bla... The police officers feel intimidated.
Bottom line is, don't provoke an armed officer only to prove some laws or rights. The beatings he received cannot be erased.
Sorry Barrister.
I don't support use of power for maltreatment. I condemn the act!
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by PatriotTemidayo: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
The lawyer don hammer!

With this pictures alone, he's set for a huge damage claim in law suit.

Except if he's a mumu lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by obembet(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Always happy whenever I read some news like this.. Its shows the world what we are fighting for. A country where Police, Buhari and APC is above law. Same lawyer will defend people like Evans, Corrupt politician etc. Nigeria police, u can do better, kindly extend this beating to Senators ..

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by NnamdiN: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:
Policemen are pathetic fools.. I don't like associating with them or entrusting any meaningful assignments to any of them whenever they are placed in my AOR or any of my jointed ops.
you people harass civilians too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.