Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. (2036 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osibanjo, Buhari And Akpabio / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His New CSO / Between Buhari And Mourinho Who Is The Blame Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by peteregwu(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
But why did the super eagles have hand shake with buhari? Is it a handshake of failure or what na? Super eagles why!

Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by hector1046(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
I laugh in kwale dialect kuhehehehehehehehe
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by sarrki(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
God Bless you Muhammadu Buhari
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by emeijeh(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Whoelse will they shake?

Kim Jon Un?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by Johnolis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Anything this man touches turns to failure.
He touched our super eagle, and we were humiliated.
He went to morrocco, they lost.
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by biafrasun: 2:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Johnolis:
Anything this man touches turns to failure.
He touched our super eagle, and we were humiliated.
He went to morrocco, they lost.
. Did he went to Tunisia too , this man must be super failure.
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And The Super Eagles Baffled Me.. by Derprince1: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
After their defeat by Croatia, Nigeria Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized. Moses dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Kaliningrad in Russia, suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said,"Hi Moses!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes. Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Moses, nice meeting you again!" Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?" The old lady laughed out loud and said,"Are you stupid or what? It's me Iwobi.

(1) (Reply)

One Fool And One Idiot / One Man One Joke! / If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.