Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU (32792 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja / Another Cultist Killed In EKSU Ekiti State University Today (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by ruffDiamond: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:
Its all based on appearance tho... SARs officials are always dirty and rugged looking, and popularly known for abuse, so why won't they be mocked..
I remember when I was newly commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant 2years ago and went to see my sister in her school(Unizik), cuz actually her friends wanted to meet her big brother.
my car broke down around a certain junction, Arromma junction I think... I was disappointed, I didn't know what to do..
buh immediately I stepped down from the car, with my neat, starched and well ironed uniform, shiny shoes, well fitted Barret and a star insignia on my shoulders..
With a cute face (People actually say I'm beautiful for a guy) and an average height.. I was looking smart.
People had to cluster to help me fix the car, God bless those people... they fixed it without taking anything from me
so I think its all about appearance and demeanor
oga forget appearance,sars are criminals in uniform angry we ve had enough!why did the police authority recently released a channel to report sars activities by public !

last year ,one those well dressed starched up criminal toik my phone from me ,i never the officier and my phone again!

#Endsar
#scrapthepolicenow!
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by MrMicholo(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
shanequeen:

But who ask you

The same way nobody asked you to quote me ma'am... I made a comment from my personal experience... if it doesn't sit well with you... you can as well ignore it ma'am..
no hard feelings

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by MrMicholo(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
ruffDiamond:
oga forget appearance,sars are criminals in uniform angry we ve had enough!why did the police authority recently released a channel to report sars activities by public !

last year ,one those well dressed starched up criminal toik my phone from me ,i never the officier and my phone again!

#Endsar
#scrapthepolicenow!

Did you make a report sire?
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by ruffDiamond: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:

Did you make a report sire?
of course !all i was told was the usual:we will track it nonsense!

after a while ,my friend told me to forget it since i dont have anything incriminating on the phone,that im not likely to see it again,that the policeman simply wanted the phone!
this happened in broadlight! people were standing afar watchinv us live!

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by asawanathegreat(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Let them suffer for all I care
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by AiiVee(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
this is one of the reason thunder fires people
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by sokera: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
see Yoruba pidgin
locos
you are illiterate ... what is the meaning of pidgin English ? Olodo somebody
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by nuelzy: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:
Its all based on appearance tho... SARs officials are always dirty and rugged looking, and popularly known for abuse, so why won't they be mocked..
I remember when I was newly commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant 2years ago and went to see my sister in her school(Unizik), cuz actually her friends wanted to meet her big brother.
my car broke down around a certain junction, Arromma junction I think... I was disappointed, I didn't know what to do..
buh immediately I stepped down from the car, with my neat, starched and well ironed uniform, shiny shoes, well fitted Barret and a star insignia on my shoulders..
With a cute face (People actually say I'm beautiful for a guy) and an average height.. I was looking smart.
People had to cluster to help me fix the car, God bless those people... they fixed it without taking anything from me
is it good...??

eeh?? is it good to lie to urself like this mgbo

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
waleyp:
OGa CALM Down, PiDGIn Na PiDGIn, Who PiDGIn EPP? ABeg Leave PiDIn And Go Double Your NaIRA

Why is money so important with this generation?
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Why is money so important with this generation?

It's because money is important in this generation

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Justiceleague1: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
blues343:
Na Wahala E Dey Fine.
..wahala em go getiooooooooo..
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
hardwerk:

Money cannot do everything. This is the bane of corruption in this country
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Shaev7(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2018
blues343:
Na Wahala E Dey Fine.
Wahala e go get e ooo
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by giddykay: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:
all liars shall go to hell fire

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by tragergeorge(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:
bros dis ur description na perfect gentle man own o,u sure say na ur sis u go see abi u go hack some girls der,,,,,jezz saying o

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Ezyp(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
see Yoruba pidgin
locos
grin grin grin ....e no sweet for ear.
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by greggng: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2018
shanequeen:

But who ask you

You don dey look for trouble remember na soldier no be police o

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Bcbabe(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
hardwerk:

You dey the yeye pesin.....no be money pesin go take find food to chop.....abi pesin wey never chop fit do anything that require agbara (Strength/power)?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
There are two type of sarz i know... Sarz on the beat and sarz wey dey beat... In other words sarz wey dey give beat to wizkid and sarz wey dey beat anybody wey dress like wizkid undecided undecided
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Bcbabe:

You dey the yeye pesin.....no be money pesin go take find food to chop.....abi pesin wey never chop fit do anything that require agbara (Strength/power)?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You the mind that agbaya?
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by justtoodark: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
but they are doing a good job.....
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by justtoodark: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
ruffDiamond:
of course !all i was told was the usual:we will track it nonsense!

after a while ,my friend told me to forget it since i dont have anything incriminating on the phone,that im not likely to see it again,that the policeman simply wanted the phone!
this happened in broadlight! people were standing afar watchinv us live!

their is no way for them to know who is honest or a criminal.....just too many people.....

we should employ more of them localy to know people around them better....

and were is nia sef....??
nia should be the people giving them informations so that they dont harass everybody because sars simply dont know you....
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrMicholo:
You are right..Most Army Officers are gentle, neat, nice and respectful but that doesn't mean they are weak. One of my friends commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant last 2 years too is now a full Lieutenamt...you should be a full Lieutenant by now cos you were commissioned same year.
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by josephubah111(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Advert placement loading, Pussy hunter Its all based on appearance tho... SARs officials are always dirty and rugged looking, and popularly known for abuse, so why won't they be mocked..
so I think its all about appearance and demeanor[/quote]
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by josephubah111(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Advert placement loading, Pussy hunterIts all based on appearance tho... SARs officials are always dirty and rugged looking, and popularly known for abuse, so why won't they be mocked..
so I think its all about appearance and demeanor[/quote]
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by SexytorresE(f): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
shanequeen:

But who ask you
grin angry Nigerian
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by Kingdolo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
if them catch you
Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by cezarman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
shanequeen:

But who ask you
But Who asked you to ask him

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU by MrMicholo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Optimisticgondy:
You are right..Most Army Officers are gentle, neat, nice and respectful but that doesn't mean they are weak. One of my friends commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant last 2 years too is now a full Lieutenamt...you should be a full Lieutenant by now cos you were commissioned same year.

Wow... That should be my coursemate...
The thing is that almost all of us are now full Lieutenant... apart from some of us outside the country and on courses..
it all depend on assignments and your COs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Maitarari Isa Saidu: Chairman Of Kidnapping Arrested With 35 Stolen Cars / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.