Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (32807 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by gistvicreports: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Zambian wife Burns down the house after her hubby brought in a pregnant woman, saying she can leave or stay if she pleases. Gistvic Reports.

The wife, Mrs Ireen Kalenga(28) burnt the house last night and left while her husband, Mr Kalenga and his pregnant side chick were sleeping.

The pregnant side chick identified as Tina Mofya, when interrogated told the police that the 1st wife has not been able to conceive since 3 years of marriage.

Police have embarked on searching for her on accounts relating to attempted murder. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/zambian-lady-burns-down-house-after-her.html

4 Shares

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by KingSatan: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women! Always thinking with their BUTTS!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Viserion: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by IamD18: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viserion:
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Rubbish talk!

Every woman knows the kind of man she's dealing with.

She can't do this to all kind of men without thinking twice.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by GudluckIBB(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerian women still better pass
Na Tap them go just open and everywhere go soak grin

23 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
Rubbish talk!

Every woman knows the kind of man she's dealing with.

She can't do this to all kind of men without thinking twice.

true indeed, and VICE VERSA!

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
A Zambian wife Burns down the house after her hubby brought in a pregnant woman, saying she can leave or stay if she pleases.
Nothing is as painful as this.
The hubby really rubbed it in on her.
Hell really hath no fury like an angry woman!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by klark3: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by eben1marketer: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fear women...

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Richdad50(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Like it or not me I go marry 7 women,anyone wey no wan play again or wey done tire me I go bench am.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Marriage these days ehnnnn.......

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by newproject(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Burn Fire

embarassed
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by SEONaijaExpert: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
All these toxic and paranoid ladies going into a relationship, it's not a must you have a boyfriend.

Every girl should know that a guy will cheat and should likewise be ready for it if or if not. That's the bitter truth.

What happens to walking out of the relationship than taking crazy moves that calls for more trouble.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Datlagboi88: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
wrhdfnc

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Denikayan: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
She did not even burn it to ashes

Inexperience!

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Asapdenny: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
I mean why go this far undecided.
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Sirpaul(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
How to Downgrade Preinstalled Sense to Fufu 101
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
If I was the one she'll pay

BTW I can't be the one cheesy...
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by InaNla(f): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
We need her in Aso rock ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Maxi3k(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE AND KENYA WILL NOT KILL US
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by freemanbubble: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by tstx(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
HELL HATH NO FURY

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web...see mY signature. I build websites and I am based in Abuja,
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Ayotemide(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cheating on your spouse should never be normal! Her Anger is very justified; in courts she would call it a crime of passion.. don't mock a woman trying to conceive and tell her 'she can leave or stay'

She left with all 'fiery Majesty'! cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Ayoswit(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Some men sef undecided
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by prodigyhenry: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is so wrong just because he impregnated another woman she decided to kill both the man the woman and the unborn child. It is because of her evil heart that that nature refused to bless her with a child.

If I were the woman I won't burn that house, I will just electrocute the bed where the bastard and his new wife are sleeping so that they can roast to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by maberry(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is too much
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by abike12(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
see the nasty house sef. instead of going to work hard and move up in life he's impregnating up and down. SMH

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Ayotemide(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If I was the one she'll pay

BTW I can't be the one cheesy...

You should try cheating on a spouse and bringing the evidence home to know how your partner would react for starters!

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by agarawu23(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.