Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (59578 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Chuknovski(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
Farewell to hell, we shall meet again

choose life, choose Jesus and make heaven

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
elopee3000:
rappers are killing them selves who killed tupac and biggie ?his fellow rappers ,white people made two terrible mistakes nunmber one mistake teaching black people how to use gun no 2 teaching arab and Muslim how to use bomb look at it today sucide bombing is the cheapest weapon in Muslim and Arab countries while black slaughter in each other's both in America and africa angry

The great whites mehn, they teach the world everything man, wonder what the world would be without them, leave the bad dat came out, lets just join hands and praise them together.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2018
The dude already said he was gonna die a tragic death.. it's nothing new.. but I'm having a thought that Drake pulled the hit on him.. they both had some fallouts sometimes back and then Drake dropped a new song a week ago and the lyrics is quite an eye-opener "Jump up out the bed like I’m possessed
I go out on tour and I say I'm drinkin' less
End up gettin' loose and gettin' pictures from my ex
SMS, triple X
That's the only time I ever shoot below the neck (skrr)
Why you keep on shootin' if you know that nigga dead? (skrr)
That's the only kind of shit that gets you some respect" for those who don't know what SMS means.. it is SEND MY SHOOTERS. Don't ask me how I know this. And triple X is XXXtenciacion..
Skkrr is another way of mimicking the sound of shooting a gun.. go figure

6 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by dudiz4me(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Na today be the first time of knowing and hearing about this guy
me too

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
Too bad. He dies a legend. RIP
6ix9ine has to be careful too
Define legend.
Or quit using words you don't know what they connote.
Idiat.

3 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Alwaysking: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
elopee3000:
rappers are killing them selves who killed tupac and biggie ?his fellow rappers ,white people made two terrible mistakes nunmber one mistake teaching black people how to use gun no 2 teaching arab and Muslim how to use bomb look at it today sucide bombing is the cheapest weapon in Muslim and Arab countries while black slaughter in each other's both in America and africa angry
You are a big fool, say yes sir

7 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Him no get body guards? Or even some of his pals should have always being around him, with two or one of his pals having a fully loaded gun.

Attacks like this should have been prevented.

RIP......
Read about him on wikipedia
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by tishbite41(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
50 got 69's back
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Sagemomoh:
The dude already said he was gonna die a tragic death.. it's nothing new.. but I'm having a thought that Drake pulled the hit on him.. they both had some fallouts sometimes back and then Drake dropped a new song a week ago and the lyrics is quite an eye-opener "Jump up out the bed like I’m possessed
SMS, triple X
That's the only kind of shit that gets you some respect" for those who don't know what SMS means.. it is SEND MY SHOOTERS. Don't ask me how I know this. And triple X is XXXtenciacion..
Drake is too big to go and kill this small boy.

By the way his life was very violent. Read about him on wikipedia

3 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by OttHin: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2018
tellwisdom:
Who is he- what does he do for a living??
Go and ask your fada

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Sagemomoh:
SMS, triple X

You are one colourful idiiot. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=RuthlessLeader post=68623638]
Drake is too big to go and kill this small boy.

By the way his life was very violent. Read about him on wikipedia.

Is tekashi69 not violent?? Drake is that green snake you don't wanna step on.. the day X replied him on Instagram was the day they signed him off � wink
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by lastempero: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

Seriously that was what came to my mind,because he is d only guy blabbing and beefing everybody up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Codes151(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
Farewell to hell, we shall meet again
u ehh..

Where u meeting again? Hell, heaven or earth
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=68623716]

You are one colourful idiiot. Clap for yourself.

Your mother is a female dog so she couldn't tell you who your father is.. that made you a stupid son of a bytch .
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68623766][/quote]
XXXtentacion had problems, he insulted drake first.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

XXXtentacion had problems, he insulted drake first.

I would say he overreacted. Tho Drake threw some shots at him first..
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Pentools(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sagemomoh:
SMS, triple X

Those lines are indeed symbolic, but I doubt drake would have such time for the guy knowing fully well he has been ignoring the guy's jab all this while, if it were to be the game then know for sure he did it.

Although some loyalists of drizzy that have affiliates with a rival gang can decide to do that for drake n for the gang.

This murder is simply a hood gang thing.
Rip to him tho!
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by DrObum(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Him no get body guards? Or even some of his pals should have always being around him, with two or one of his pals having a fully loaded gun.

Attacks like this should have been prevented.

RIP......
So essentially, you're encouraging gangsters?

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by sodiqapril(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

I swear, I've not seen a street nigga run their mouth like that nigga does.. he has already apologized on Instagram live.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68623963][/quote]

You must be a conehead cuz i can see your afinity for imbecilic comments and feacal thrash. Dirty idiotic impotent starving afonja mechanic.

May an overspeeding train of abundant misfortune crush you and your extended family.

Bloody Nincompoop.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Horus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzvbRL0vDS0

Rapper XXXTentacion’s Last Video Before He Was Shot: ‘If I’m Gonna Die, Take My Message.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Boss347(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

Haha they’re both looking for who will kill them...
The game is on... minus 1
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=68624476]

You must be a conehead cuz i can see your afinity for imbecilic comments and feacal thrash. Dirty idiotic impotent starving afonja mechanic.

May an overspeeding train of abundant misfortune crush you and your extended family.

Bloody Nincompoop.

This doesn't deteriorate the fact that your mother is a ratchet and a female dog.. plus I'm not impotent and neither am I even close to hunger plus being a mechanic is highly acceptable in today's world unlike your vagina peddling mother.. now run along and make sure you ask your mother who your true father is because you never know she might be holding something back wink
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68624714][/quote]

You spent over 30 minutes typing this shit that just went over the bar. Haggard afonja douche. Even common construction of simple coherent statements are beyond you.

Filthy afonja illiterate.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by peacengine(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
abc115:
US & Crimes ....5 &6

Shit Hole Country

Angelbeing ma nigga, come and defend this one bro

Shitt hollle poo US
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=68625002]

You spent over 30 minutes typing this shit that just went over the bar. Haggard afonja douche. Even common construction of simple coherent statements are beyond you.

Filthy afonja illiterate.

Lol!! It wasn't 30 minutes, you lied about that I wouldn't blame you tho, I reckon it's heredity from the lying female dog you call your mother. Plus I seriously don't know what AFonja means please kindly elaborate.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by peacengine(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
[img][/img]
Sagemomoh:
SMS, triple X

You got something there bro, this can be used as evidence against him
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by dejavuh0007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
chain. I'm so saddened by his demise. I sensed something was off since he dropped suicide pit. our very own "ringtone rapper". ispokewiththedevilinmiami. Now go and speak to the devil in hell.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by peacengine(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
elopee3000:

Dude Na to use ya head play football remain, see as u resemble my shitt
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by dejavuh0007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
peacengine:
[img][/img]

You got something there bro, this can be used as evidence against him
it was drake that even shot triple x to prominence when we reposted his songs or something of some sort. though I don't know about their fallout. Drake's song lyrics cannot b used as testimony against drake in a law court same way Bobby shmurda's lyrics couldnt b used against him in law court.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68625213][/quote]

Elaborate kill you there. Ask your afonja mechanic family to do so. Bloody sacrificial chimp with an empty cranium. I'll tie your scrotal sac to a mack truck and drag you around till you receive sense.

Animalistic buffon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) / Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.