Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (59579 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by toye440: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
Farewell to hell, we shall meet again
so u self know say u dey go hell. Before u mention me read dat part we shall meet again.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by mokt(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hope Tekashi69 and other little American rappers forming hard-core learn from this. His death was probably tailored.

So much beefs between all the young American artistes. RIP XXXTentacion
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=68625565]

Elaborate kill you there. Ask your afonja mechanic family to do so. Bloody sacrificial chimp with an empty cranium. I'll tie your scrotal sac to a mack truck and drag you around till you receive sense.

Animalistic buffon.

I just realized you are referring to the Predominantly Southern people.. but I'd like you to search the name Momoh family. And it's quite funny how a negro will be calling another negro a chimp. This shows your lack of intelligence. Well, your mother wasn't intelligent so I can't put the blame on you. But I'd expect you to be more civilized at your age with the amount of grammatic words you put out which are literally out of context, and let it be known that I'm of a Royal blood and I'm highly proud of it. Prince T.Momoh
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by slimbeatz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
What is this one saying now undecided
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by slysteel: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
GisterBlogger:
cool

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/american-rapper-xxxtentacion-shot-dead-florida
Do not click,click bait,no video,it's just to lure traffic to his site,no video there
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by ipledge10(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
elopee3000:
rappers are killing them selves who killed tupac and biggie ?his fellow rappers ,white people made two terrible mistakes nunmber one mistake teaching black people how to use gun no 2 teaching arab and Muslim how to use bomb look at it today sucide bombing is the cheapest weapon in Muslim and Arab countries while black slaughter in each other's both in America and africa angry
you are the dum.best person I have ever come across on nairaland. You are of the idiot.s that slander other black people, so as too look intelligent. You are dum.b as fvck
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
ok, una go follow join go there
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Culin(f): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
Too bad. He dies a legend. RIP
6ix9ine has to be careful too
please how is/was he a legend
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Emperorone(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:

In hell I guess grin
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by surebona(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
which means u are citizen of hell too!!!!
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by uzoma213(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
youngest85:
I like the way you are thinking
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Osirawboy: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

Beefing with Chief kief( the Chicago savage), he's definitely.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by Myself2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
He's a rapper and the murder case won't be solved because cops like to see more rappers die and don't care about the shooter. The murder you easily get away with in America is killing rappers.

POINT
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by hustla(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

Na that one dey next
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by davostar: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2018
FergieRaww:
He's not dead yet, pls op do your reserch very well before posting

The sources that claimed he's dead is now saying he's in critical conditions and they'll give a feedback soon

Check well before talking oga

Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote][/quote]

Dude, you're a bloody stupefied moronic illiterate building castles in the air. Seperate crowns from clowns. Who knows your wretched family? Na to play ball with your head remain. Afonja pig.
Re: Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot by tobby20: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
The dude already said he was gonna die a tragic death.. it's nothing new.. but I'm having a thought that Drake pulled the hit on him.. they both had some fallouts sometimes back and then Drake dropped a new song a week ago and the lyrics is quite an eye-opener "Jump up out the bed like I’m possessed
I go out on tour and I say I'm drinkin' less
End up gettin' loose and gettin' pictures from my ex
SMS, triple X
That's the only time I ever shoot below the neck (skrr)
Why you keep on shootin' if you know that nigga dead? (skrr)
That's the only kind of shit that gets you some respect" for those who don't know what SMS means.. it is SEND MY SHOOTERS. Don't ask me how I know this. And triple X is XXXtenciacion..
Skkrr is another way of mimicking the sound of shooting a gun.. go figure
Shut up
Skrr is just a mimic for lamboghini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) / Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) / Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.