Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pls Help To Verify This Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help To Verify This Job Interview (461 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / Please Help Me To Verify This Interview / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help To Verify This Job Interview by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2018
I got this mail yesterday for an interview, how true are they and what job are they recruiting for?

Subject: LETTER OF INTERVIEW (HR MINET)

Sequel
to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of LS-RESOURCE
requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:Wednesday, 20th June.2018
TIME: 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 3RD FLR, CROWNET PLAZA, IDRIS GIGADO STR,WUYE, ABUJA.
REQUIREMENTS;-Hard
copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.-Two
(2) Passport Photographs. Dress
Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL-A
regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.
Best
of Luck, HR MINET.
Re: Pls Help To Verify This Job Interview by georgeike2(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
my dear is this agent people that sent it to you. When you get there they will just acquit you with their mode of operation and after that ask you to keep your fingers crossed they will contact you for any openings

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert! Job Alert!! / Urgent Recruitment In An Investment Bank / Air Peace Ltd Vacancy !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.