Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop (1218 Views)

Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC / Please I Need Solution To Fix My Laptop / Please I Need Solution To This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2018
my dell laptop has been experiencing sudden shut down on its own frequently. I have formatted it but the problem persists. I don't know what could be the cause of it. the operating system is a new window 7 that is working perfectly in another system. could battery cause it, although even without battery it does the same thing. I really need solution from the gurus please.
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by mrtomola(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2018
komols856:
my dell laptop has been experiencing sudden shut down on its own frequently. I have formatted it but the problem persists. I don't know what could be the cause of it. the operating system is a new window 7 that is working perfectly in another system. could battery cause it, although even without battery it does the same thing. I really need solution from the gurus please.

The fault is from the Board.
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by Mosesoly(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
it is from the board, it maybe caused by a cloggy fan, it will be better if you can unscrew it, I can help you fix it.. or give a very good engineer
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by horllamy(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Check if the system is not getting too hot. And try to observe if the fan is working fine.
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
what should I do if actually it is from the board?.
meanwhile the fan is blowing very well.
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
horllamy:
Check if the system is not getting too hot. And try to observe if the fan is working fine.
sometimes it will show blue screen with white color word of error message that the system was shut down due to hardware or software problem to prevent damage . asking me to check and remove new installed program.
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by Mosesoly(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Check your RAm or Hard disk then...
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by horllamy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
komols856:

sometimes it will show blue screen with white color word of error message that the system was shut down due to hardware or software problem to prevent damage . asking me to check and remove new installed program.
power on it press f8 continuously before it display and see if it’s going to enter window den u will be able to do system restore .
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by nigerianservice: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2018
I can fix it for you if you are in portharcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/2782247/laptop-desktop-repairs-portharcourt
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
horllamy:
power on it press f8 continuously before it display and see if it’s going to enter window den u will be able to do system restore .
OK, but it seems to be hanging. please I need more info on how to do system restore.. thank you
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by lordtim001(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Remove the RAM and put it back in
Buy thermal paste and slap it on the CPU and GPU. It should be caused by overheating. And since it's a laptop, you can't get a bigger fan unlike desktops. You can buy those mini fans though or better still get a cooling pad. And don't write this off, saying my system is not hot to the touch. It can fry your board, that's why it's shutting down unexpectedly. If you think I am joking, get Speedfan app to calculate the heat of the HDD, CPU, GPU in real time. Once it's above 110C for a few seconds on the GPU sector (and I think 90C for the CPU) it will shut down immediately.

I hope my solutions above works for you
Re: I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
lordtim001:
Remove the RAM and put it back in
Buy thermal paste and slap it on the CPU and GPU. It should be caused by overheating. And since it's a laptop, you can't get a bigger fan unlike desktops. You can buy those mini fans though or better still get a cooling pad. And don't write this off, saying my system is not hot to the touch. It can fry your board, that's why it's shutting down unexpectedly. If you think I am joking, get Speedfan app to calculate the heat of the HDD, CPU, GPU in real time. Once it's above 110C for a few seconds on the GPU sector (and I think 90C for the CPU) it will shut down immediately.

I hope my solutions above works for you
OK, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Dell Inspiron 1545 Core 2 4GB Ram 250gb HDD At 45k / Uk Used Dell Latitude E7470 / USA And CANADA Number Available For Whatsapp Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.