Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car (41819 Views)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by prettygirlflow: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
When you know your are wrong... Be careful what you pray for.....

cpahub©
cpahub.pro™
We're the best✓
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by anyimontana(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
hope4nigeria:
those sharing her post will soon get her deported
for traffic violations?.. U be learner?

Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by GistFullGround: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
I really don't know why some people are so ignorant and dumb

This girl has clearly admitted to a crime; going 50mph on a 40mph road.

She also caused/contributed to the accident of the Police Officer who was about to go after her.

People are retweeting her ignorant and she is happy, by the time they come for her, she will be in tears.

This is not Nigeria, where you can go against the law. No matter how small it is, you will be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by haslaw(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
k
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by whizfem(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sagemomoh:
She must me broke for being happy about not getting a ticket that will only cost $25

Did you say 25dols is speeding ticket��?! You know not what you are talking about.
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
IMO I think she’s stewpid, she could be prosecuted for this sh1t.

She’s openly confessed to a crime and that’s admissible I’m court, I guess; Well, over to the lawyers in the house.

You don’t tweet any damn thing that happens to you, I wonder why people are so desperate for attention these days.

I wish her the best in court, cos she’s definitely gonna face a judge pretty soon, Guilty and defiant at the same time, what a shame
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
hope4nigeria:
those sharing her post will soon get her deported

Chill bro it can’t be that extreme. Her defiance proves she’s gotta be a citizen or something
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by drakeli: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
linearity:
She is dumb and stupid at the same time.

You don’t post stuff like these on social media, plus she just admitted to committing a crime online.

Police in the US routinely search social media and they find her post, i.e. if someone in her timeline has not already tagged the Police on her post.

Now, they will come after her for the speeding ticket that, she has confessed to online, plus they might even extend and attached the accident that occurred to the Cop to her as a possible contributor, if they can do that; then leaving the scene of an accident that you contributed to will be another charge.

Many of these charges may not stick, but the DA usually do this for the wao factor and by the time they finish with her, if she didn’t go to jail, she would have spent enough cash, goodwill and reputation and she will likely lost her license and job...all for been dumb and stupid on social media.
Social media has taken sense away from some people.
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by majekoam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
She has just confessed to a crime.

They will go back and arrest/fine her.

#WellDoneMa
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
oyb:
This fool had better not be in lagos. Ambode follows social media

Even if she isn't in Lagos,they can trace her to the village where she is...
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Throwback: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerians can never embrace civilization.
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by ajl: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
A people with no sense of shame. You broke traffic rules and was lucky enough not to get a ticket and the next thing is you are thanking God for "dealing" with your enemy. Who is your enemy here? You are your own enemy.

Even when Nigerians know they did wrong they still have the audacity to call God name. I once employed a lady who ended up stealing my client and used the resources I provided for her to perform her duties to work toward setting up her own business. When i finally got to know, next thing she was calling God name against me. I mean, she literally "stole" from me.
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
whizfem:

Did you say 25dols is speeding ticket��?! You know not what you are talking about.

It's $25 and $35 upward and you have the right to defend it. Plus you may be set free if it's your first time
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by SaroWiwa: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is her voluntary confessional statement which can be used against her. You must not come to the social media to vomit. It better be one of those fake stories from hungry bloggers. If not sorry is your name. Please she should not forget to update the social media after she's caught.
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by sunnyside16(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
and she has ko bad the cop
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Jaytextoons: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
A 13-year-old girl has been rewarded by the National Railways of Zimbabwe (NRZ) for averting a train disaster that could have killed at least 300 people when she was only 12.

Nozipho Sibanda, a form one pupil of Entumbane High School in Zimbabwe, saw a broken railway line in Sawmills last September, an hour before a Bulawayo-bound train from Victoria falls was set to pass. The girl rushed to inform the station manager at Sawmills railway station and station manager stopped the train that was due to pass on that track within an hour. At the time, she was a 12-year-old Grade Seven pupil at Sawmills Primary School.

In appreciation of her life-saving act, last Friday the NRZ went to her school and committed to pay her school fees until she completes secondary school. The NRZ also guaranteed her a place at its training school in Bulawayo should she wish to be enrolled there.

NRZ Regional Marketing Manager Mr Joseph Temai commended Nozipho for her sense of responsibility.

He said:

She saved over 300 lives in a passenger train that was coming from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo. She did something that some adults may have failed to do. As part of our whistle blowers programme, we decided to give her a small token of appreciation as a gesture to show gratitude to her family and her school for cultivating such good habits in a child.

It was midweek in the morning and she was on her way to school. She noticed that part of the railway line was broken and she went to notify the station manager before going to school. It shows the kind of family and home that she was brought up in.

Mr Temai said property worth millions of dollars were saved and the lives of about 300 passengers were spared because of Nozipho's act.

He said:

She helped to save the Government’s and taxpayer’s money.....continue reading on GGB

Source GodGoBless
https://godgobless..com/2018/06/a-13-year-old-girl-has-been-rewarded-by.html

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by GMbuharii: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
So brainless. She cud be in trouble for this
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
$25 na.big money o
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by AreaFada2: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
GistFullGround:
I really don't know why some people are so ignorant and dumb

This girl has clearly admitted to a crime; going 50mph on a 40mph road.

She also caused/contributed to the accident of the Police Officer who was about to go after her.

People are retweeting her ignorant and she is happy, by the time they come for her, she will be in tears.

This is not Nigeria, where you can go against the law. No matter how small it is, you will be dealt with

If they trace her with CCTV now and sanction her, she will start claiming racism. Speed kills. Speed limits are imposed for a reason. You cannot be exporting lawlessness to countries where people know what they are doing. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Oluwafreshing(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
An American Based Nigerian Lady has revealed her joy when a police officer who wanted to arrested her, got his car crashed, The overexcited Sandra said the cops wanted to arrest her for over speeding, but got his tires burst instead, She was so happy she even sent words of prayers on her page.. The post has since gone viral with over 350k likes and retweets..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-police.html

Please remember to give us an update when she gets her ticket
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by justtoodark: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
foolish woman........
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by alexmbachu2: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by nextstep(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
linearity:
She is dumb and stupid at the same time.

You don’t post stuff like these on social media, plus she just admitted to committing a crime online.

Police in the US routinely search social media and they will find her post, i.e. if someone on her timeline has not already tagged the Police on her post.

... by the time they finish with her, if she didn’t go to jail, she would have spent enough cash, goodwill and reputation and she will likely lost her license and job...all for been dumb and stupid on social media.

It's like you know them well... those guys don't joke and won't stop until they have their pound of flesh...
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by whizfem(m): 3:11am On Jun 20, 2018
Sagemomoh:

It's $25 and $35 upward and you have the right to defend it. Plus you may be set free if it's your first time

$30,yes! What about the court cost of $188? You can't be certain you will be set free it all depends on the officer and how much you went over speed limit or where(school zone) Plus you even get a point on your license.

https://www.drivinglaws.org/resources/traffic-tickets/speed-violations/north-carolina-speeding-laws.h
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=whizfem post=68643962]

$30,yes! What about the court cost of $188? You can't be certain you will be set free it all depends on the officer and how much you went over speed limit or where(school zone) Plus you even get a point on your license.

You don't get points in America mate.. that happens in Europe and you ain't paying any court cost go and ask the person that gave you this information again grin
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by whizfem(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote][/quote]

I haven't been stopped for 10mph above limit before, so I will assume what you are saying is true bro. Where in the states are you?
Re: Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car by ashjay001(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2018
expert234:
these are the typical stupid Christians Nigerian pastors are breeding. you escaped being rightfully punished for an offense and you think it is a miracle and turn it to a prayer point. this type will steal government money and pay tithe, claiming it is God's blessing and they will curse anyone that tells them it is not good and term the person as an enemy of progress.

Hypocrites, na him dem be. I called one out, on his incomplete list, supposedly, fighting marginalization, yet i was accused of being a zombieshockedangry

Can't we just do d fecking right thing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.