Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? (522 Views)

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by philfearon(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Let us be sincere to ourselves, will you?
I believe no sane person would regard a person who told them to kill their child as a normal person. But, that's by the way.
Let's say, you start hearing a voice who says it is God, and that it needs you to kill your son/daughter for him, what will you regard the voice as? Will you say it's the devil? Mind you, there is already a biblical precedence of God asking someone to kill his child!
Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by HappyPagan: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Yes I will.
Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING THE GOD OF YOUR PARENT'S PARENTS RELIGION 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Never. If the voice claims to be God, I will ask it to predict all the matches of the world cup correctly, the goalscorers and the minute's and matches they scored, the squad used in each match, the formation and position played by the players and substitutions, the minutes of substitutions and players involved in substitutions. grin The voice go quench.

5 Likes

Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by philfearon(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Martinez19:
Never. If the voice claims to be God, I will ask it to predict all the matches of the world cup correctly, the goalscorers and the minute's and matches they scored, the squad used in each match, the formation and position played by the players and substitutions, the minutes of substitutions and players involved in substitutions. grin The voice go quench.
You just made my day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by philfearon(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING THE GOD OF YOUR PARENT'S PARENTS RELIGION 100%.
Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
We Christians have to obey just like Moses, Joshua, David etc did when all loving Yahweh told them to kill entire races and villages

2 Likes

Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by philfearon(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
We Christians have to obey just like Moses, Joshua, David etc did when all loving Yahweh told them to kill entire races and villages
Will you give the same answer if Satan requests same?
Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
You 'Christian' suck!

I wouldn't. I'd tell God about a book I once read where it's written that I should not commit murder. "Besides, Almighty God, your hand broke? Kill my child yourself"!

Except that I'd be questioning if it was God I was hearing and immediately book myself into a mental home!
Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by budaatum: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
philfearon:

Will you give the same answer if Satan requests same?
How would he know it wasn't satan in the first place? Would it come with horns and breathing fire?
Re: Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? by philfearon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
budaatum:

How would he know it wasn't satan in the first place? Would it come with horns and breathing fire?
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana’s First Money Ritual Church Emerges (video) / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For July 1, 2018 Lesson 44 : Topic – Life / Wikipedia: A Dubious Source, But A Powerful Tool For Suppressing Dissent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.