Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m (956 Views)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by AutoJoshNG: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Aubrey Drake Graham better known by the stage-name “Drake” is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and entrepreneur.

Drake initially gained recognition as an actor on the teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation in the early 2000s.

Intent on pursuing a career as a rapper, he departed the series in 2007 following the release of his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement.

He released two further independent projects, Comeback Season and So Far Gone, before signing to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.

The 32-year old rapper is known to have a very close relationship with Dennis Graham, his father, although he’s admitted it hasn’t always been this way.

On Father’s day, the multiple-award winner, Drake, surprised his dad with a gift of a brand new Bentley.

According to report, Drake’s dad was at home on Sunday before he got a call about a gift being outside of his place. Initially, he reportedly thought it was some delivery package until he oped the door and saw a brand new Bentley sitting outside. The guy who delivered the car says Graham FaceTimed Drake immediately after receiving the gift.

The car itself is estimated to be worth N54million ($150K).

Drake’s father, Graham, shared a photo of the car on Instagram with a heartfelt caption to his son.

“I am the happiest Dad in America for Father’s Day my wonderful Son graced me with a beautiful Bentley for my day Thank You so much my baby boy @champagnepapi it just doesn’t get any better than this, I love it son and I Love you,” .

https://autojosh.com/rapper-drake-gifts-his-daddy-bentley-worth-n54m/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by thesicilian: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
That's the real assurance: doing something big for your parents.
Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
What about his girlfriend sad

Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by iGist: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What about his girlfriend sad

do you think they are foolish like our musicians who don't have sense when spending for a woman just to make name,
my sister anything man is giving to a woman is for dash.
invest in your family first before any other person.

Quote me I break your head with bottle. grin
Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
lucky999:

do you think they are foolish like our musicians who don't have sense when spending for a woman just to make name,
my sister anything man is giving to a woman is for dash.
invest in your family first before any other person.

Quote me I break your head with bottle. grin
You're wrong on this western guys spend more on women than Nigerian men and they don't control their women like you guys do here

Better carry your brains along when quoting me smiley
Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by chukslawrence(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one from him
Re: Rapper, Drake, Gifts His Daddy A Bentley Worth N54m by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're wrong on this western guys spend more on women than Nigerian men and they don't control their women like you guys do here

Better carry your brains along when quoting me smiley

grin

(1) (Reply)

"Cynthia Threw A Suprise Birthday Dinner For Me": BBNaija's Leo Reveals / Bambam Deletes Her Instagram Account / Caption This Photo Of Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.