Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari (1825 Views)

Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by TheTrueSeeker: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
"Can you swear with the Holy Quran that your 2015 election campaign Funds were not looted Funds?-Sheik Gumi to Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Mogidi: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Over to the Buharideens, explain where Bubu got his campaign finance.

7 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Ngwaanu APC,Buhari & their supporters over to you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by BeingFrank(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
grin Nice Challenge. APC Minions Come And Defend Your god.

3 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by TheTrueSeeker: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
I'll tell you what Buhari and his men will do with this challenge.....!!!

Silence...!!!

5 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Ichokwu: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
I'll tell you what Buhari and his men will do with this challenge.....!!!

Silence...!!!

It is shameful, though.

4 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
There is no need for him to swear!

The one he collected from Dasuki gate speaks volumes

What is even annoying is that, the country is held on ransom base on his fight against corruption only for you to find out that the fight is fake!

4 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by tunjiajayi: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by chinjo(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Dansuki bought two Jeeps for Buhari from the same money he is been persecuted for. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by debaj10: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
chinjo:
Dansuki bought two Jeeps for Buhari from the same money he is been persecuted for. What a shame.
haaaa! shocked
r u shuor?!?
I tot it was ofishia money o! undecided
oga, beta proov dis mata!
Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Am sure Buhari is a good farmer

He has many cows

He could have easily sold some to raise cash
And donations from well wishers who are not corrupt

I sound so lame grin
Sai barber

2 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
debaj10:
haaaa! shocked
r u shuor?!?
I tot it was ofishia money o! undecided
oga, beta proov dis mata!

That's why Dasuki is not released.
He alleged that Buhari was a beneficiary of the booty he is being persecuted for.
Buhari is afraid he will spin the bin if released.
Buhari is fake.
Besides, Dasuki was the military police officer detailed to, and who arrested Buhari during the coup of 1985.
Vengeance is equally involved in Dasuki's travails.

1 Like

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Reelectbuhari: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is a long established fact Buhari is a criminal....hybrid and a dirty thief.

2 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by magoo10(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
They were looted funds he dare not swear
The dullard is only deceiving himself that he is fighting corruption.
Disgrace awaits buhari at the 2019 polls

2 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by SalamRushdie: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
I have read about frauds all over the world bit I have never seen a bigger deceptive fraud like Buhari...I feel sad when I remember all e the years I wasted wishing for Buhari to take over and fix Nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by Masterppower: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
the TERRORISTS won't reply this

1 Like

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by musa234(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
They are all thieves both Apc and pdp, buhari is not exempted.

1 Like

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by LibertyRep: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
What is there to swear about, Sheik?
It 's a common knowledge.
Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sarkki, Madridguy, Buhariguy, yarimo, Ngeneukwenu I hope we are not paying your guys for nothings?

You guys are supposed to be here defending His Excellency.

Walahi, you guys are going to be queried. We can't be wasting 30k for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by gberra: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's obvious Sheik Gumi and Atiku are now close pals. But it is a fact that you can never trace any sorta looted fund into Buhari's acct - Fact.
Being a man of integrity, Nigerians both home and diaspora funded his electoral campaign unlike a certain IB who dipped his corupt hands into the national cookie jar and doled out dollars across the states.

-truth burns
Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by ibrahimsalam: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
gberra:
It's obvious Sheik Gumi and Atiku are now close pals. But it is a fact that you can never trace any sorta looted fund into Buhari's acct - Fact.
Being a man of integrity, Nigerians both home and diaspora funded his electoral campaign unlike a certain IB who dipped his corupt hands into the national cookie jar and doled out dollars across the states.

-truth burns
make we hear which ex president have you traced looted funds to his accounts apart from abacha that is buhari mentor.
2015 una support sheik gumi now he is an enemy just because he said true.
truth hurts
Re: Swear By The Holy Quran That Your 2015 Election Funds... - Sheik Gumi to Buhari by anibi9674: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
even the money for Yusuf bike is a looted fund.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat / 5 Things That Will Happen After Presidential Election / The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.