Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... (407 Views)

2019: Young, Inexperienced Presidential Aspirants / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" / Help! I Saw The Death Of PHYNO, What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
This has been a fact i have been running a way from. But looking back at somethings i must sdmit to myself. That i am really naive and inexperience...

Over a yr ago, i left my daddy house to fend for myself. I am the first son of 3 boys... But things doesnt just add up in my life. I will give myself a 4/5 rate in terms of working hard, but nothing to show for it.
I make money but i lack management. I have tried all i could but nothing seem to be working. I dont want to go back to my fathers house same way i left.... Something happened yesterday that is really getting me depressed. I was scammed of my some cash....
I have come to tell myself the truth that i am inexperience. Pls fathers, elder brothers, aunties mothers and everyone i am in need of your help.....

I want to be a better man...
I want to be a better person....
I want to come off this constant depression whenever i am faced with this fact.

Thanks all and God bless.....

cc Jixnation, obatami, vampire2020, lordsapostle, alextaiwo, goldenval, magicminister, mrsanity, poweredcom,
Re: Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am not one to tell people that they are under a curse.

Simply buy books on finance and management. Also, you need to mend your relationship with God. That's the only way out. Hope I'm making sense
Re: Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Let's start from here.

How much is your income?
How much of it do you spend on a daily basis?
Do you gamble?
Do you smoke?
Re: Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by poweredcom(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cutefine02:
This has been a fact i have been running a way from. But looking back at somethings i must sdmit to myself. That i am really naive and inexperience...

Over a yr ago, i left my daddy house to fend for myself. I am the first son of 3 boys... But things doesnt just add up in my life. I will give myself a 4/5 rate in terms of working hard, but nothing to show for it.
I make money but i lack management. I have tried all i could but nothing seem to be working. I dont want to go back to my fathers house same way i left.... Something happened yesterday that is really getting me depressed. I was scammed of my some cash....
I have come to tell myself the truth that i am inexperience. Pls fathers, elder brothers, aunties mothers and everyone i am in need of your help.....

I want to be a better man...
I want to be a better person....
I want to come off this constant depression whenever i am faced with this fact.

Thanks all and God bless.....

cc Jixnation, obatami, vampire2020, lordsapostle, alextaiwo, goldenval, magicminister, mrsanity, poweredcom,

oga drop ur story all men here get dem own problem abeg make ur own no plenty o
Re: Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
plavic:
I am not one to tell people that they are under a curse.

Simply buy books on finance and management. Also, you need to mend your relationship with God. That's the only way out. Hope I'm making sense

i dont believe in curses...
I used to have a relationship wit God at a time it seem tinx was even worst with God....

I dont just mean money management...
Re: Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cutefine02:

i dont believe in curses...
I used to have a relationship wit God at a time it seem tinx was even worst with God....

I dont just mean money management...

Like I said bro, the only way is to mend your relationship with God. God misses you. . . He misses those periods you used to spend together. . . Your case is like the case of one whose father bought a gift for him and was waiting for the right time to gift it to him. . .

My words are parables. . . You didn't persevere. Funny enough, the gift is still with God. . . Thats the only way bro. .

regards!

(1) (Reply)

Pls NL, I Need Your Help / Sallah Pecial For Tecno L8 Lite @ =N=26,905 From =N=27,000 / 5 Things Rich People Do That Poor People Don't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.