Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) (70149 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lanre gentry right now cheesy

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by redcliff: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
mercy232:

This isn't colour riot... you check out the shades of colours combined and not just d colour... it's a beautiful rhythm of color combo..

ok o. lool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by ajademola2000(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=adorable29 post=68633184]Combination of bad belle, envy and poverty go kill una. Most of this women own large businesses. They use thier fame well. Besides even if she had a man who bought her the house, why is it paining you. undecided undecided

She is better than your girlfriends who give you free cheap pussy yet all you think about everyday is how to use her and her destiny for yahoo plus! undecided undecided

You go and use your peanut phallus to bleep a sugar mummy too na!
[/quote

Right here.. Birds of same feather
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
ireneidiva:

Judge. Who told you she did something immoral to buy it?

how did someone who left her husband less than a year ago. even the husband had to contribute money in batches to buy her a range rover.

she had no known business to her name other than the title of an actress.

aunty even if we are asked not to judge. deep down within us lies the truth.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by ajademola2000(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Fine! Naija men will NEVER leave beautiful women alone. So what? You have fun while you settle yourself. Do you really rely on them? Hell No! kiss

Men can only point you in the direction you are interested in. No “man” can give a “woman” the lifestyle she can give herself”! kiss

Is MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE not making money?
Funke Akindele na OLOSHO too? grin

He may contribute, but that is it! The ultimate success depends on YOU, the female. The source of wealth?

As long as you are not a P-ORN star, olosho work can only go so far.

You can’t assume every successful woman is a “WH-O-RE”!
Na so e easy? undecided WOMEN WORK HARD. I know.

Please, give the women some credit! cool

Mercy Aigbe: kiss

https://naijagists.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-goes-skincare-bleaching-business-launches-flawless-beauty-line/

Rita Dominic: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2016/11/rita-dominic-launches-luxury-human-hair-business.html/amp

Genevieve Nnaji: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/genevieve-nnaji-star-actress-who-is-becoming-a-mogul-id4961883.html

Credit ko recharge card ni
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Acepen(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=68633860]

Fine! Naija men will NEVER leave beautiful women alone. So what? You have fun while you settle yourself. Do you really rely on them? Hell No! kiss

Men can only point you in the direction you are interested in. No “man” can give a “woman” the lifestyle she can give herself”! kiss

Is MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE not making money?
Funke Akindele na OLOSHO too? grin

He may contribute, but that is it! The ultimate success depends on YOU, the female. The source of wealth?

As long as you are not a P-ORN star, olosho work can only go so far.

You can’t assume every successful woman is a “WH-O-RE”!
Na so e easy? undecided WOMEN WORK HARD. I know.

Please, give the women some credit! cool

Mercy Aigbe: kiss

https://naijagists.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-goes-skincare-bleaching-business-launches-flawless-beauty-line/

Rita Dominic: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2016/11/rita-dominic-launches-luxury-human-hair-business.html/amp

Trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Egein(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ugly, style less house. Dirty painting. By "choice area" I'm sure she refers to Mowe or Ikotun Egbe.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks my dear sis. I used to think the same way, till I saw with my own eyes! cry
Any time I am in Nigeria, I am wowwwwed!
Come see “hustling women” o.

I know 40 year-old woman who is no longer with her husband woman with 5 kids! Name it! She is into it. She is a tailor, event planner, oil and gas and catering. This woman dey waka from morning till night oooooo. Ex-husband nowhere in sight. All her kids in The U.K. schooling in POUNDS! shocked

I see how she struggles. Many like that o!
Even if the men are in your life, na jealousy and “pull down syndrome’ o!

I have since changed my opinion in that regard.
Women are making waves. . . . More than men.
FACT! kiss

No woman will knock a fellow woman down except out of spite. WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS. Only MEN will castigate hard-working and successful women out of JEALOUSY! After all, what a man CAN’T DO, a woman is DOING BEST without any man taking credit for it. You are an OLOSHO they cannot afford ke! grin

A married friend of mine with 3 kids just died of a massive heart attack. She just returned from China and her goods have not even arrived. The 3 children are in boarding school and have not been notified. All to hustle! This na married woman with husband o! undecided

why is it mostly the slutty women and divorced women that make waves like you say,most of the so called women are slutty.that should ring a bell
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Her pussy has done a good job...

Guy you're wicked ooo.

If we are to investigate these people..... Many of them don't earn this much to afford all these things.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
babasolution:

why is it mostly the slutty women and divorced women that make waves like you say,most of the so called women are slutty.that should ring a bell

besides thats why nigeria isnt progressing because women are mostly into consuming businesses they dont provide real value to the economy,its all consumption and materialism
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by zudozz: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
d way this actresses make it..most of her male colleagues are inside keke right now with black nylon bag concealing agege bread..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by gabbasin: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
as lanre gentry money don't dey run dry, she quickly port to her sugar daddies and result don't come in quick quick, wehdone aunty mercy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Her pussy has done a good job...
bhadest
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
WinningSun:

how did someone who left her husband less than a year ago. even the husband had to contribute money in batches to buy her a range rover.

she had no known business to her name other than the title of an actress.

aunty even if we are asked not to judge. deep down within us lies the truth.
If it were a man, would you say he bought it through immoral means? She is an actress and she does other businesses too. Don't say rubbish about people except you are very sure. Like you know her personally and what she does. Defamation is a very bad thing.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
ireneidiva:

If it were a man, would you say he bought it through immoral means? She is an actress and she does other businesses too. Don't say rubbish about people except you are very sure. Like you know her personally and what she does. Defamation is a very bad thing.

how many of their male counterparts have claims to this kinda edifice.

what kind of other businesses that is more than make up and clothing do they camouflage with. even foreign actor don't buy in cash.

ha hah.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by alexmbachu2: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
babasolution:

Your opinion. An expression of sexuality is what you call “slutty”? undecided Anyone can call a woman “slutty”, it does not make it valid.

Single or divorced women can make waves because ain’t no man dragging ‘em down!
Men make women the “sluts” you call ‘em!
Is there ANY MAN IN NIGERIA that would promote or mentor a woman on her own merit without speaking sexual favors? undecided

In Africa and NIGERIA ESPECIALLY. . . . . CHURCHES, ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS, Banks, Nollywood, Real Estate, Auto, Immigration, Police, Aviation, Music/Entertainment you name it is riddled with SEXUAL HARRASMENT of females than males. MEN ARE THE MAJOR CULPRITS! kiss

F.Y.I. Married women are the “SLUTTIEST” of all women. If you do not know this simple FACT, then you are most naive that I thought. kiss

Thanks to more men who have turned “gigolos”! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Unik3030: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tunmise100:

NIGERIANS..... Chai! SEE MENTALITY
if u know how much this people are paid u will know the guy is not far from d truth.y not male actors?a male actor said last week that if u see an actor or actress using big ride it's not acting not to even talk of big house with no endorsement Kwa.we know where it is from my guy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by sprints1: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
all these kind house no fit single woman...she go dey find house cleaner upandan...that house will have nothing less than 6 to 8 rooms how many she wan sleep...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by efolsam(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
OgaTheTop2:
Where is the choice area

Congratulations... smiley

Ogudu Bro!!

I know this house Wella, I once took my client to Inspect the house sometime in February.. My client fall my hand sad sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by mandate12: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Waconzy own worst pass, guy had to sell even his mattress to balance landlord last rent . I no hear , I was actually there.

Hahaha.. Now daz bad!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=68639746]

Your opinion. An expression of sexuality is what you call “slutty”? undecided Anyone can call a woman “slutty”, it does not make it valid.

Single or divorced women can make waves because ain’t no man dragging ‘em down!
Men make women the “sluts” you call ‘em!
Is there ANYMAN IN NIGERIA that would promote or mentor a woman on her own merit without speaking sexual favors? undecided

In Africa and NIGERIA ESPECIALLY. . . . . CHURCHES, ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS, Banks, Nollywood, Real Estate, Auto, Immigration, Police, Aviation, Music/Entertainment you name it is riddled with SEXUAL HARRASMENT of females than males. MEN ARE THE MAJOR CULPRITS! kiss

F.Y.I. Married women are the “SLUTTIEST” of all women. If you do not know this simple FACT, then you are most naive that I thought. kiss

Thanks to more men who have turned “gigolos”! kiss[/quote

its mostly the women willing to advertise their sexuality that are mostly making so called waves,you talk about married women being the most slutty,true but then when these women are sent packing you will say because the men are jealous,pls you women should refrain from marrying so you can attain your success without any man to drag you down,instead of marrying and then blaming men for dragging you down.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
How much does a house like this cost? I’m interested
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
That’s why I get really pissed off when these guys label all women are oloshos when I’ve seen with own eyes and experienced how hard women in Nigeria have to work. Especially after getting married.

KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks my dear sis. I used to think the same way, till I saw with my own eyes! cry
Any time I am in Nigeria, I am wowwwwed!
Come see “hustling women” o.

I know 40 year-old woman who is no longer with her husband woman with 5 kids! Name it! She is into it. She is a tailor, event planner, oil and gas and catering. This woman dey waka from morning till night oooooo. Ex-husband nowhere in sight. All her kids in The U.K. schooling in POUNDS! shocked

I see how she struggles. Many like that o!
Even if the men are in your life, na jealousy and “pull down syndrome’ o!

I have since changed my opinion in that regard.
Women are making waves. . . . More than men.
FACT! kiss

No woman will knock a fellow woman down except out of spite. WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS. Only MEN will castigate hard-working and successful women out of JEALOUSY! After all, what a man CAN’T DO, a woman is DOING BEST without any man taking credit for it. You are an OLOSHO they cannot afford ke! grin

A married friend of mine with 3 kids just died of a massive heart attack. She just returned from China and her goods have not even arrived. The 3 children are in boarding school and have not been notified. All to hustle! This na married woman with husband o! undecided

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Seahawk:
That’s why I get really pissed off when these guys label all women are oloshos when I’ve seen with own eyes and experienced how hard women in Nigeria have to work. Especially after getting married.

So happy Nigerian women know better ke!
Now, they answer OLOSHO with pride.
Good news, men are learning the olosho work too. grin
If you listen to Nigerian men, you will amount to nothing in life I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
babasolution:

its mostly the women willing to advertise their sexuality that are mostly making so called waves,you talk about married women being the most slutty,true but then when these women are sent packing you will say because the men are jealous,pls you women should refrain from marrying so you can attain your success without any man to drag you down,instead of marrying and then blaming men for dragging you down.

You are not making any point.
Please, stick to the topic.
Thanks. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Acting for ladies isnt jst a proffession.its an avenue to take prostitution to another level.i wonder d kind of pay she gets dat will make dem go on vacation anyhw nd buy mansions while their male counterpart re atill struggling with tokumbo cars till maybe they hit it big via endorsment or parly with politicians who use their popularity to gain votes.but u see an average actress who havent feautured in 100 movies with a salary of less dan half a million go on trip to choice countries nd wear designers nd buy clean cars nd choice properties hw dey do it.have u wondered why their marriage dont last?let me explain it to u.when an actress marries.nd she doesnt have access to roam about nd date all dese money miss road as she used to before who sponsor her lavish lifestyle.it becomes a problem cos she wants to keep up to the hype nd her husband alone cant afford that nd also cant afford to see her wife warming every bed.so everyday becomes a war nd dey eventually pack up so she can go bck to her lifestyle nd probably blame d man for domestic violence nd maybe she have a kid or two.so she wont say she had dem out of wedluck.so dats why dia marriages pack up most times.check people like chioma chukwuka akpotha.despite all her movies nd little little endorsment.she havent lived a flambouyant lifestyle.because she isnt prostituting nd her family intact.cos d money isnt there enough for her.but check daniela okeke who dont have up to 50 movies to her name.owns a range rover nd a house.iyabo ojo.etc.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You are not making any point.
Please, stick to the topic.
Thanks. wink

my point is most,so called succesful women in nigeria are slutty,you can hardly find a decent woman who is very successful in business in nigeria,thats why they are mostly divorced,they always engage in one form or the other of selling sex,either directly or indirectly,am nt saying they make their money from men but they sell sex indirectly,these women are always wayward in one form or another.most of these women are making money through women focused empowerment programs or through politicians patronage,things like that .you mentioned men being gigolos to nigerian wifes,you must be kidding with that statement.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2018
babasolution:

my point is most,so called succesful women in nigeria are slutty,you can hardly find a decent woman who is very successful in business in nigeria,thats why they are mostly divorced,they always engage in one form or the other of selling sex,either directly or indirectly,am nt saying they make their money from men but they sell sex indirectly,these women are always wayward in one form or another.most of these women are making money through women focused empowerment programs or through politicians patronage,things like that .you mentioned men being gigolos to nigerian wifes,you must be kidding with that statement.

Please, thank Larry Gentry, her ex-husband for “packing her out”! wink
I wish more women can be “packed-out” by their husbands, so they can better their lives by working hard like Mercy Aigbe. kiss
Make sure you note that Mercy Johnson is also the bread winner, while her gigolo-husband smiles for the camera in family pictures.
Women cannot make it without selling their bodies in Nigeria according to you.
I disagree. I don’t have to agree with you.

F.Y.I. Mercy Aigbe is a “sharp-dresser”, not a “slutty-dresser”.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

So happy Nigerian women know better ke!
Now, they answer OLOSHO with pride.
Good news, men are learning the olosho work too. grin
If you listen to Nigerian men, you will amount to nothing in life I swear.
exactly

You see them all over NL trying to slut shame women. Only women with low self esteem will let someone else make them feel ashamed for a normal human characteristic.

We will answer olosho with pride. Thunder fire devil.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2018
And what’s the crime there?

babasolution:

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:
exactly

You see them all over NL trying to slut shame women. Only women with low self esteem will let someone else make them feel ashamed for a normal human characteristic.

We will answer olosho with pride. Thunder fire devil.

Meanwhile, the MEN are the BIGGEST SLUTS in Nigeria o.
Will NEVER sit in their marriages, and chasing everything with a quarter of a hole! cheesy
See Chika Ike improving her life?
Anywhere she comes up, lame guys will be screaming OLOSHO!

OLOSHO graduated with a masters from Harvard Business School ke!
AFTER BEING REJECTED FIVE TIMES!!!!! shocked
Dem still dey online dey shout OLOSHO!!!! grin

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/33636/actress-chika-ike-graduates-from-harvard-business-after-bei.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.