Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) (70126 Views)

Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 1:30am On Jun 20, 2018
I can’t get enough of Nigerian strong women.
Everything in the world is structured against them yet they excel.

Currently the most academically and financially successful ethnic population in America. I bow in respect.

KanwuliaExtra:

Meanwhile, the MEN are the BIGGEST SLUTS in Nigeria o.
Will NEVER sit in their marriages, and chasing everything with a quarter of a hole! cheesy
See Chika Ike improving her life?
Anywhere she comes up, lame guys will be screaming OLOSHO!

OLOSHO graduated with a masters from Harvard Business School ke!
AFTER BEING REJECTED FIVE TIMES!!!!! shocked
Dem still dey online dey shout OLOSHO!!!! grin

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/33636/actress-chika-ike-graduates-from-harvard-business-after-bei.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:
I can’t get enough of Nigerian strong women.
Everything in the world is structured against them yet they excel.

Currently the most academically and financially successful ethnic population in America. I bow in respect.

The reason I have no pity for any woman complaining of marital woes.
Women are becoming THE MAJOR BREAD WINNERS ke!
Any man that can’t tolerate this fact can go to his village and get a bride of his choice.
Feminism is here to stay! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 1:38am On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

End of discussion!! smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:

End of discussion!! smiley

Another testimony. wink

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/21/ex-boyfriend-never-gave-money-uche-jombo-denies-claim/

Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo-Rodriguez, has refuted claims she was financially dependent on her ex-boyfriend, Ikechukwu Uche while they dated.
She made her stand known in a chat with Broadway Africa, stating that she finds the claims insulting.

Uche, who recently celebrated her fourth wedding anniversary with her Puerto Rican husband, Kenney Rodriguez, said “It’s always insulting to me, that line of thought, because even while I was in that relationship, I had members of his (Uche) family think some of my cars were his.

“Uche has never given me money, which he knows. Never!.

She further clarified, “I have been working since I was 14 years old. I personally saw myself through school, not just me, even my younger ones. So, I have always been my own person, I have never needed a man to define me and I have always known that whoever I ended up with is the lucky one.

Very INSULTING indeed! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2018
That’s why a woman in Nigeria is either living in ‘her husband’s house or father’s house’.
Even when she’s obviously an equal or greater contributor.
If she constantly defies these societal stereotypes, then she must be an olosho grin.

They just have to make her success attributable to a man in order to satisfy their deepest prejudices against women. If all else fails, slut shame her into silence and submission

I come from a long line of hardworking women (my grandma still does business). I’ve always seen through the BS that most naija women are supposedly dependent on men. If anything it’s the other way round.

KanwuliaExtra:

Another testimony. wink

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/21/ex-boyfriend-never-gave-money-uche-jombo-denies-claim/

Very INSULTING indeed! cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Empress Njamah! kiss
If MEN opened such businesses, no one will question o. cheesy
If you are a woman, you must be an OLOSHO-SHO for sure. grin
If only people will do their research before spewing TRASH from their mouths and fingers.
I take time to read what I can about people before I start forming or voicing opinions.
If only people would take the time to read.
If YOU OLOSHO PROPHETS have proof, please share! Haba! Abi una nor wan do SUCCESSFUL OLOSHO WORK? wink
I go do ooooooo. Abeg, make una show us the MAMA or BABA wey do dem JAZZ ke! cheesy

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/empress-njamah-ive-never-begged-fund-foundation/

SHOW BIZ

EMPRESS Njamah: I’VE NEVER BEGGED TO FUND MY FOUNDATION

Published 10 months ago on September 2, 2017 By LANRE ODUKOYA

More than acting which is her claim to fame, Nollywood famous act, Empress Njamah, is given to humanitarian service and that she’d funded a foundation, House of Empress Njamah Foundation, for 15 years is enough testament. She speaks with LANRE ODUKOYA about her career, foundation and fashion business.

Your charity organisation has been your major focus in recent years, how is it doing?
The charity is doing well. We have not been throwing the big passes with the charity, but we are working with schools and trying to help children health-wise and through their education.
What are you currently working on?
I have been working on my ready-to-wear, my shoe line and my clothing line, which will be launching very soon. I source my fabric from the best in Italy, my shoes also come from Italy and I have multiple tailors who join things together for me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:
That’s why a woman in Nigeria is either living in ‘her husband’s house or father’s house’.
If she constantly defies these societal stereotypes, then she must be an olosho grin.

They just have to make her success attributable to a man in order to satisfy their deepest prejudices against women. If all else fails, slut shame her into silence and submission

I come from a long line of hardworking women (my grandma still does business). I’ve always seen through the BS that most naija women are supposedly dependent on men. If anything it’s the other way round.

You can say that again.
After watching the women in my family struggle and succeed with or without men in their lives, OLOSHO work is not an option!
I am to damn proud to be rubbished by any man, no matter how extra wealthy.
I wanna be able to tell a man GOODBYE without thinking about how I will feed myself.
I love my own money, JUST LIKE MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN have figured out. kiss

Me sef wan do the OLOSHO work ke if na so easy. cheesy
Most Nigerian men are SADISTS ke! Even when they “pretend” to help, you become their property o!
Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!
Especially, if a woman can succeed on her own. E dey PAIN DEM nor be small!
Thunder fall on them!

Any woman that relies solely on a man is taking a huge risk ke!
Good luck to her! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:

hi coco
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, thank Larry Gentry, her ex-husband for “packing her out”! wink
I wish more women can be “packed-out” by their husbands, so they can better their lives by working hard like Mercy Aigbe. kiss
Make sure you note that Mercy Johnson is also the bread winner, while her gigolo-husband smiles for the camera in family pictures.
Women cannot make it without selling their bodies in Nigeria according to you.
I disagree. I don’t have to agree with you.

F.Y.I. Mercy Aigbe is a “sharp-dresser”, not a “slutty-dresser”.

exactly,i wish that too,let women be packed out or better still refuse to get married so they can work hard and be successful instead of blaming men for dragging them down,also note that mercy johnson made it because of her sexy looks and sex oriented movies,which still boils down to selling sex,good for mercy johnson,atleast are husband didnt drag her down.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2018
babasolution:

exactly,i wish that too,let women be packed out or better still refuse to get married so they can work hard and be successful instead of blaming men for dragging them down,also note that mercy johnson made it because of her sexy looks and sex oriented movies,which still boils down to selling sex,good for mercy johnson,atleast are husband didnt drag her down.

Mercy Johnson cannot be dragged down unless she wants to be. She already married a “man” who abandoned his first wife/baby mama to seek comfort in a “golden goose” of a bride. She already calls the shots as the “bread winner”. If anyone is to “pack” out, it is the husband. Whose HOUSE are they living in? wink

You write as if women “sex” themselves. Without the men groping and salivating at the sight of cleavage and bum-bum, the demand for oloshos would not be what it is in Nigeria and the world.

Yes! Men are responsible for the breakdown of marriages because the MEN are the patrons of the sex industry. Without MEN, there would be no sex-slavery. Women line the streets because of the demand for sex FROM MEN!

In the final analysis, ask your men folk to sit in their marriages and stop roaming the streets. Don’t blame the women. For every olosho, there are several customers abi? wink

Morning to you! Time for work. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:

Things are changing ke! grin
Most men will have to learn to keep their mouths out of their bread winner wives’ businesses or move on. Since more women are taking up the responsibility of “Heads of the Household”!

Omotola’s husband supports his “olosho” wife abi?
Men will learn soon and fast, since it is obvious women are becoming the back bones of matrimony. Couples will learn to support each other or they would split and continue with or without marriage.

THE ONLY MEN WOMEN CAN depend on are the politicians who can outsteal the government. When women attain such heights equal to the men, men would learn to tow the line also.

Women are getting there. I am celebrating in advance.

Good morning! Off to work. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Mercy Johnson cannot be dragged down unless she wants to be. She already married a “man” who abandoned his first wife/baby mama to seek comfort in a “golden goose” of a bride. She already calls the shots as the “bread winner”. If anyone is to “pack” out, it is the husband. Whose HOUSE are they living in? wink

You write as if women “sex” themselves. Without the men groping and salivating at the sight of cleavage and bum-bum, the demand for oloshos would not be what it is in Nigeria and the world.

Yes! Men are responsible for the breakdown of marriages because the MEN are the patrons of the sex industry. Without MEN, there would be no sex-slavery. Women line the streets because of the demand for sex FROM MEN!

In the final analysis, ask your men folk to sit in their marriages and stop roaming the streets. Don’t blame the women. For every olosho, there are several customers abi? wink

Morning to you! Time for work. cool

ok,better for mercy johnson,women should work hard,be successful,enjoy their better lives and countinue to make waves,i hope they can pull it off without being sluts though and women should take care not to marry potential drag down husbands so that they stop producing fatherless children its an epidemic that will have future dire consequences,they should do well to marry the gigolos for whom they can be breadwinners and call the shots instead,so the children call atleast have a father figure.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Most men will have to learn to keep their mouths out of their bread winner wives’ business or move on. Since more women are taking up the responsibility of “Heads of the Household”!

Men will learn soon and fast, since it is obvious women are becoming the back bone of matrimony.
Couples will learn to suport each other or they would split and continue with or without marriage.

THE ONLY MEN WOMEN CAN’T depend on are the politicians who can outsteal the government. When women attain such heights equal to the men, men would learn to tow the line also.

yea,let women continue to be heads of households,i think its even ultimately better for men,any right thinking man will know how to fully enjoy his life.

lol women always quick to celebrate until reality hits them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The reason I have no pity for any woman complaining of marital woes.
Women are becoming THE MAJOR BREAD WINNERS ke!
Any man that can’t tolerate this fact can go to his village and get a bride of his choice.

i support you on this o,men should not bite more than they can chew oo,lets just manage village gals cos we cant the breadwinners wives abeg,they pass us by far
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
babasolution:

yea,let women continue to be heads of households,i think its even ultimately better for men,any right thinking man will know how to fully enjoy his life.

lol women always quick to celebrate until reality hits them

The reality is NOW! Deal with it and stop whining.
You start preaching for “the MEN” to gerrrot the streets looking for oloshos and children to molest! kiss

We don’t want women to become masters of “the art” of picking up men and little boys right? wink

We will rather be bread winners since the so-called “MEN” are too busy olosho-hunting.

Time to see my first patients jor. See you when I gat the time!
We bread-winners have to work you know? Since oloshorism is never gonna be an option.
As you can see from my DP, wink I love to show “my stuff” as it pleases me to admire myself. Any man trying to make me his olosho will have to pay me a lot higher than I earn in $$$$ to compensate for that level of humiliation and anti-feminism. I haven’t found one yet! wink

If you find one, please let me know. Thank you sir! kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The reality is NOW! Deal with it and stop whining.
You start preaching for “the MEN” to gerrrot the streets looking for oloshos and children to molest! kiss

We don’t want women to become masters of “the art” of picking up men and little boys right? wink

We will rather be bread winners since the so-called “MEN” are too busy olosho-hunting.

Time to see my first patients jor. See you when I gat the time!
We bread-winners have to work you know? Since oloshorism is never gonna be an option.
As you can see from my DP, wink I love to show “my stuff” as it pleases me to admire myself. Any man trying to make me his olosho will have to pay me a lot higher than I earn in $$$$ to compensate for that level of humiliation and anti-feminism. I haven’t found one yet! wink

If you find one, please let me know. Thank you sir! kiss

am actually jobless now,i dnt mind a breadwinner chic or wife right now oo,hurray to all the breadwinner wives,i wish them more success,they should make more money and take care of lazymen like us
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
babasolution:

i support you on this o,men should not bite more than they can chew oo,lets just manage village gals cos we cant the breadwinners wives abeg,they pass us by far

You men go hear? Always reaching above your levels and means.
Then what they can’t afford, they would insult and de-humanize. grin
Tomorrow, the same men will beat and kill the “village wives” for asking for too much “chop-money” or daring to ask why the olosho-hunting husbands are bringing all kinds or diseases home! cheesy

Leave the oloshos alone. Men are moving into their houses sharp- sharp!
You see Madam Alakija husband dey complain with all the “olosho” billions? tongue
Why he nor ask how she take get “oyel-block” in the first place? wink
Ask Chidi Mokeme and Jim Iyke dem how dem dey waka? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You men go hear? Always reaching above your levels and means.
Then what they can’t afford, they would insult and de-humanize. grin
Tomorrow, the same men will beat and kill the “village wives” for asking for too much “chop-money” or daring to ask why the olosho-hunting husbands are bringing all kinds or diseases home! cheesy

Leave the oloshos alone. Men are moving into their houses sharp- sharp!
You see Madam Alakija husband dey complain with all the “olosho” billions? tongue
Why he nor ask how she take get “oyel-block” in the first place? wink
Ask Chidi Mokeme and Jim Iyke dem how dem dey waka? wink

i know i know,all you are saying is true oo,me i no go complain if my wife na billionaire oo,i go move into her house sharply,so more effort to the women,thank God they are now the breadwinners.i can now chop and sleep only ,less stress
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good morning smiley
KanwuliaExtra:

Most men will have to learn to keep their mouths out of their bread winner wives’ business or move on. Since more women are taking up the responsibility of “Heads of the Household”!

Men will learn soon and fast, since it is obvious women are becoming the back bone of matrimony.
Couples will learn to suport each other or they would split and continue with or without marriage.

THE ONLY MEN WOMEN CAN’T depend on are the politicians who can outsteal the government. When women attain such heights equal to the men, men would learn to tow the line also.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Most men will have to learn to keep their mouths out of their bread winner wives’ businesses or move on. Since more women are taking up the responsibility of “Heads of the Household”!

Men will learn soon and fast, since it is obvious women are becoming the back bones of matrimony. Couples will learn to support each other or they would split and continue with or without marriage.

THE ONLY MEN WOMEN CAN depend on are the politicians who can outsteal the government. When women attain such heights equal to the men, men would learn to tow the line also.

It may surprise you that most women are not into that.
Not every woman earns money for the sole purpose of standing up to menn .
Women make money for better reasons.
Fictional gender war is irrelevant
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It may surprise you that most women are not into that.
Not every woman earns money for the sole purpose of standing up to menn .
Women make money for better reasons.
Fictional gender war is irrelevant

I nor go school o.
Na wetin you mean by “gender war”? undecided
You see “men” abi na *********“MALES”******denigrating a hard-working woman that can FEED and TRAIN them in this thread, and you say make we “kee kwayet”? undecided

Mbaaaaaa o. Dem need some lessons in “home training 001”!

Naaaaaansense! angry

*edited. . . MALES not “MAKES”* kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I nor go school o.
Na wetin you mean by “gender war”? undecided
You see “men” abi na “makes” denigrating a hard-working woman that can FEED and TRAIN them in this thread, and you say make we “kee kwayet”? undecided

Mbaaaaaa o. Dem need some lessons in “home training 001”!

Naaaaaansense! angry

It doesn't call for gender war still.
Guys get called ritualists and yahoo boys when they make money too.

Vigorously defending Sb you don't know , just cos she is a woman, by employing a whole man vs woman thing is not 'speaking for women'. There is nothing you will do to eliminate the fact that oloshoism is the way of life of nollywood actresses, how much does yoruba nollywood pay people and how come the men there are mostly poor? I had a nollywood friend that left that industry cos of that, she wasn't even an actress but a continuity staff. She couldn't stand the association.

And it's not about this topic alone, you say these often and tag it feminism.
This is why only 20% of American women are feminists after decades of its existence , and that it's even magnanimous considering some people were swayed by the definition alone not knowing the principles behind it
Like i said before, a life of making men and their xtics the subject of a woman's agitations will not appeal to most women.
Everything in marriage isn't about money to a woman, most successful women in the country are married, Okonjo Iweala in her new book said she consulted her husband before taking up finance minister job for the second time, it doesn't exactly sound feminist but that's her life. Not every woman makes money or becomes successful to make life a man vs woman thing, they need money cos they are human beings
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50am On Jun 22, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It doesn't call for gender war still.
Guys get called ritualists and yahoo boys when they make money too.

Vigorously defending Sb you don't know , just cos she is a woman, by employing a whole man vs woman thing is not 'speaking for women'. There is nothing you will do to eliminate the fact that oloshoism is the way of life of nollywood actresses, how much does yoruba nollywood pay people and how come the men there are mostly poor? I had a nollywood friend that left that industry cos of that, she wasn't even an actress but a continuity staff. She couldn't stand the association.

And it's not about this topic alone, you say these often and tag it feminism.
This is why only 20% of American women are feminists after decades of its existence , and that it's even magnanimous considering some people were swayed by the definition alone not knowing the principles behind it
Like i said before, a life of making men and their xtics the subject of a woman's agitations will not appeal to most women.
Everything in marriage isn't about money to a woman, most successful women in the country are married, Okonjo Iweala in her new book said she consulted her husband before taking up finance minister job for the second time, it doesn't exactly sound feminist but that's her life. Not every woman makes money or becomes successful to make life a man vs woman thing, they need money cos they are human beings

Don’t even go there! cheesy
If you have problems with feminism, I am the wrong person to discuss them with.

I have to repeat all I have previously written? undecided

Defending someone I don’t know? undecided

Man vs woman fighting thing?

Oloshoism is real? shocked

Okonjo-Iweala ke? cheesy

I think you totally missed the argument.

As usual, totally off-point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:29am On Jun 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Don’t even go there! cheesy
If you have problems with feminism, I am the wrong person to discuss them with.

I have to repeat all I have previously written? undecided

Defending someone I don’t know? undecided

Man vs woman fighting thing?

Oloshoism is real? shocked

Okonjo-Iweala ke? cheesy

I think you totally missed the argument.

As usual, totally off-point. cheesy

Yes, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Seahawk:
exactly

You see them all over NL trying to slut shame women. Only women with low self esteem will let someone else make them feel ashamed for a normal human characteristic.

We will answer olosho with pride. Thunder fire devil.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yes, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Abeg, make una dey stick to topic wey una FIT discuss ke. undecided

Don’t mention abeg. grin
Her marriage open teeth and nyansh pass my own o. cheesy When last did she live under the same roof with her “husband”? grin

Her “man” na one of my “men” in-law o. The “man” wife na my friend too. As long as money and “oyel- blokos” dey fiow . . . . All is well in “OLOSHOVILLE”! cool

See “Olosho-Surgeon”? grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/01/AR2007110102374.html?noredirect=on

For more info. . . .“Gor-gul” it! wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Don’t mention abeg. grin
Her marriage open teeth and nyansh pass my own o. cheesy When last did she live under the same roof with her “husband”? grin

Her “man” na one of my “men” in-law o. The “man” wife na my friend too. As long as money and “oyel- blokos” dey fiow . . . . All is well in “OLOSHOVILLE”! cool

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/01/AR2007110102374.html?noredirect=on

coolLet cool

me start by commending you for your FBI abilities.
CIA should consider you.

But if anything, it proves the woman with all her money values the husband, cos the original discussion is that not all women use their success for gender malingering or gender war. The emphasis was on the wife not husband.
Now, Agege, you know the profiles of Aisha Buhari or any other popular person?
Amebo sweet ke grin grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Don’t mention abeg. grin

coolLet cool

CIA should consider you.

But if anything, it proves the woman, with all her money values the husband, and seeks counsel from him, cos the original discussion is that not all women use their success for gender malingering or gender war. The emphasis was on the wife not husband.
Now, Abeg, , you know the profiles of Aisha Buhari or any other popular person?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

coolLet cool

CIA should consider you.

But if anything, it proves the woman, with all her money values the husband, and seeks counsel from him, cos the original discussion is that not all women use their success for gender malingering or gender war. The emphasis was on the wife not husband.
Now, Abeg, , you know the profiles of Aisha Buhari or any other popular person?

See? Anytime you mention “women” you are being sexist, because there is nothing the woman does that the men do not do.

In a marriage you consult with each other right?
So what is sooooooo special if the woman does it?
To prove she is still submissive to her man and not a “feminist”?

It goes both ways for both men and women.

No more ameboism for you. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rocktation:
Abeg, I want to act too.. cry
I can help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.