Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti (21179 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by funshoquadri: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
How ipob guys will be waiting for that nan that defects. o ma se o.

3 Likes

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by precious1967(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Omo aije obe ri
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
THIS MAN DON FAIL OOOO WHY DUMPING PDP THE PARTY OF CHOP MAKE I CHOP

1 Like

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Deltatoto: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
faladeSM1132:
if PDP win the coming election sorry will be your case
pdp will win

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
i just came to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by tuniski: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
faladeSM1132:
Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

Dude don't be deceived ask any inhabitant of Ekiti they will tell you Fayose rigged the last election. Fayemi was the clear favorite/winner of the election but thanks to GEJ and federal might, they cancelled out Fayemi illegitimately.
Or have you forgotten the army guy who worked with Fayose, same thing will happen again. Federal might will favour Fayemi and the people of ekiti also want Fayemi simply because Fayose has acheived nothing so far.
All he does is go about eating by roadsides canteen, thinking the people of Ekiti kete are fools and dumb. No they are not, mark my word Fayemi is the next Gov of Ekiti.
yuu can only rig where yuu are popular, I hate all this noise of rigging

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by tuniski: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
onatisi:
The plot against fayose is getting thicker and thicker ,if care isn't taking pdp will lose ekiti state

Apc will be thrashed! This is expected after adeyeye defected having been a bad loser. However, it is the masses that decide in Ekiti !
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by tuniski: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

Dude don't be deceived ask any inhabitant of Ekiti they will tell you Fayose rigged the last election. Fayemi was the clear favorite/winner of the election but thanks to GEJ and federal might, they cancelled out Fayemi illegitimately.
Or have you forgotten the army guy who worked with Fayose, same thing will happen again. Federal might will favour Fayemi and the people of ekiti also want Fayemi simply because Fayose has acheived nothing so far.
All he does is go about eating by roadsides canteen, thinking the people of Ekiti kete are fools and dumb. No they are not, mark my word Fayemi is the next Gov of Ekiti.
Nobody can rig election in ekiti. Those crying rigging are sore losers!
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
politicians = prostitutes...there is no difference
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by PHILipu1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
pol23:
I can't wait for Ekiti Election..
I was in Ekiti during the 2014 Election,The movie was crazier,then Fayemi was the incumbent,Tinubu almost die there...But the voice of the masses Triumph.
Just want to see all this APC ass licker in shame.
Ekiti is the next World Cup .
Voice of the masses?
Or you mean Dasukigate,the army,obanikoro etc did the rigging?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by PHILipu1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

And you think that Fayemi was not popular in Ekiti state in 2014?
Jonathan and PDP needed Ekiti at all cost in 2014 against 2015 general election and Fayemi or anybody popularity wouldn't have had any chance against federal government apparatus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by johnnyvid(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
onatisi:
The plot against fayose is getting thicker and thicker ,if care isn't taking pdp will lose ekiti state
lol in what context. pdp still has huge voting strength in ekiti state election. it is another 16-0 victory in favour of professor olusola eleka of pdp.
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by fastlane84: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Abiboss:
The Deputy Leader of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon Adeniran Alagbada, has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and pitched his political tent with the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Alagbada, representing Ise/Orun constituency, renounced his membership of the PDP in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday, saying he decided to dump the PDP based on some lapses noticed in the party.

Briefing newsmen in Ado-Ekiti on his decision, he said, “I have consulted my leaders and the good people of my constituency in Ise Orun Local Government that elected me as honourable member of Ekiti State House of Assembly before this press conference on my decision and they approved of it”.

On how Hon Gboyega Aribisogan was suspended indefinitely for defecting to the APC, Alagbada said he had no reason to fret over such action, stressing that he has the fundamental rights of freedom of association as enshrined in the constitution.

He added: “I have also obtained their full consent before this historic declaration. I’m aware and it is an historical fact that during the 2014 PDP primary, Governor Ayo Fayose promised my constituency, Ise Orun, the governorship after his tenure.

“We were therefore very hopeful when two of our illustrious sons, Prince Dayo Adeyeye and Barrister Owoseeni Ajayi came out to show interests to contest for the PDP gubernatorial candidate.

“My constituency was therefore shocked and surprised when none of the two aspirants from my constituency was found worthy of support by the governor.

“Not only did he disdain them but worked ruthlessly to ensure their manipulation out as candidate of the PDP in preference for the Deputy Governor, Prof Kokapo Olusola Eleka who was nowhere when we risked everything to ensure the victory of the governor both at the primary and general election.

“Prince Dayo Adeyeye and Barrister Owoseeni Ajayi have since left in protest to join the APC. My constituency too who elected me into the House of Assembly are also aggrieved and have directed me to follow suit with my leaders.

“Consequently, in accordance with the directive of the good people of Ise/Orun constituency of Ekiti state House of Assembly, I hereby resign as the Deputy Majority Leader of Ekiti State House of Assembly and my membership of the Peoples Democratic Party due to irreconcilable breaking into factions of the PDP in Ekiti state following the rancorous gubernatorial primary.

“I also use this opportunity to announce my defection to the All Progressives Congress forthwith,” he concluded.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/19/ekiti-guber-house-deputy-leader-dumps-pdp-joins-apc/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

wahala...oti kpoju
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by UncleJudax(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Olulinks:
I had a dream some days ago that Fayose was handcuffed. I hope he's not going down. .
Nigerian politicians de show for your dream? E don be for you grin
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by johnnyvid(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
tuniski:

Apc will be thrashed! This is expected after adeyeye defected having been a bad loser. However, it is the masses that decide in Ekiti !
that is just the final answer. it is the masses that decide on the election in ekiti state , likewise in osun state too. if Apc share money on that election day, the electorates will collect their money and not votes for them.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by gazeer19: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
ONE LOVE, FREE TRAINING

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

Lol!

You these kids and your conspiracy theories...

TELL ME EXACTLY HOW FAYOSE RIGGED THE 2014 ELECTION OR YOUR MOUTH SHOULD BE KEPT SHUT BY ALL MEANS!

(Please, stop mentioning that soldiers were around; it didn't affect the election in any way, because they didn't prevent any Ekiti citizen from voting).

By the way, I live in Ijero local government...
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

And you think that Fayemi was not popular in Ekiti state in 2014?
Jonathan and PDP needed Ekiti at all cost in 2014 against 2015 general election and Fayemi or anybody popularity wouldn't have had any chance against federal government apparatus.

How exactly did pdp rig?
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Mylove55(f): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
xjiggy:
Wetin concern us. Na their way. Even Atiku don switch party sotey I no even know which party im dey as at this very moment
the last time I check, atiku is going to sdp

1 Like

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by FBIL: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Some of us here are blinded by hate and lack of reasoning. The deputy leader, having come from same area as Adeyeye and the Barrister, must align with the trend to enable him return to the House on the back of the two decampees. But Fayoshe can trade off 1 or 2 LGAs to win. Fayoshe has LGA chairmen who can Kill to deliver their stronghold. He's got Ikere bloc that will kill to ensure they deliver everywhere to their son. He's the SSG, Chief of staff and Exco members who individually, must try to deliver their strongholds. Once it's clear that the prevailing forces are beyond Fayemi's men, Buhari will not direct otherwise because of his integrity. Fayoshe will win!
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Mylove55(f): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

and i hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not insult buhari if fayemi rigg where he is popular and cancel where fayose and his deputy is popular.

But APC will not rigg,it will be a clear winning

2 Likes

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Temidayo9(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
muykem:
End of PDP. Fayose will follow after governorship election.
I see that coming soon
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fayose would soon be left all alone to be dealt with by the government

2 Likes

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Charly68: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Our mumu done do ..the battle is getting hotter by the day
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by PHILipu1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
SEYILIGHT:

How exactly did pdp rig?
Step one.
You barred APC leaders from entering Ekiti to campaign for their candidate and also installed fear in the mind of APC supporters in Ekiti state.

Step 2.
Fayemi as a sitting governor then was teargassed during one of his campaign then.

Step 3.
Funds meant for National security were brought to Ekiti state to be shared on election day while APC leaders in Ekiti stste bank accounts were frozen that period.

Step 4.
Thugs were given army,police,DSS uniforms and stickers to move around on election day and most APC leaders and main supporters were picked up or put under house arrest.
At least we heard the audio recording (Ekitigate).

I just pray that the 2019 Ekiti election will also take place like that of 2014 now that Fayemi has the federal might on it's side.

But APC have already showed that they are better than PDP by allowing Atiku and co to enter Ekiti yesterday not like in 2014 that APC leaders were barred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by FedericGodwin: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

I keep telling some foreigners that fayemi has won this gubernatorial election. They don't want to believe. A tree don't make a forest. Fayose has turned himself to a mini god in EKITI, he determines who takes this and that.
He used some people and dumped them thinking he has popularity.

I have never seen any cerebral person who works with fayose and won't reward with shame and dishonor.
Fayose loves puppets who won't reject abnormalities from fayose.
If adeyeye could get 771 votes from pdp primary election against fayose then consider eleka is nobody in this election.

Fayose could not point to any developments in other local government areas but resort to deceiving them with employment.
Fayose never thought anybody could drag the election with him.

Fayemi is the winner of July 14 gubernatorial election in EKITI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by edupedia: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
faladeSM1132:

....na one flyover plus balls of akara fried by the roadside PDP go use win Ekiti State? ....

1 Like

Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by lx3as(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:
i just came to read comments

ipob analysts' comments or that of Ekiti people who are tired of Fayose's antics?
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Mintek: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

Keep deceiving yourself.
You must know better than Fayemi the contestant himself who lost money and time yet conceded defeat and congratulated Fayose.

Are you even from Ekiti?
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Olusola147(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Luukasz:

keep on dreaming, stop online propaganda and come down to Ekiti State and you would see you are only making noise here. Don't even try to talk on 2014 election because the masses voted for Fayose and I can tell you it's damn clear to everyone in the state. Just be patient and see what will happen come July 14th next month. Then you will know APC did more than this in 2014. And less I forget, you people are shouting for federal power abi? You can also bring it in full force and you won't like how y'all gonna be disgrace once again.
#Peace
#IStandWithTheReasonableMasses
Re: Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Since yuu are so sure why didn't yuu guys go to court, so someone can rig 16 local govt smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack In Wike’s Camp As Guber Candidate, Others Split On Atiku’s Calabar Rally / Confusion As Police seal Ondo Assembly complex, Speaker Denies Resignation / Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.