Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! (443 Views)

Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! by GoodnessnMercy: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
This young man pictured below is currently lying unconscious at the Maitama General Hospital in Abuja after he was attacked by Armed Robbers. Twitter user who shared his photos, said he has been unconscious for three days running.

''This young man had been robbed and unconscious for 3days. He was hit on the head and also sustained stab wounds. He's treatment may discontinue if no one comes to claim him at MAITAMA GENERAL HOSPITAL ABUJA. Please Retweet till a family member or loved one sees it. #GODBLESS''.

MODERATORS PLEASE PUT ON FRONT PAGE SO THAT TOGETHER WE CAN LOCATE HIS PEOPLE. I Read this at LIB and this is my own way of helping too. Let´s join hands to work on bringing it to the awareness of his family. This can happen to anybody, it´s terrible really.

Re: Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! by OriginalKogiboy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Robbers! e no go beta for una

(1) (Reply)

Revenue From Car Importation Drops By 20% — NPA / Nigeria Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo / Multiply Your Bitcoin Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.