Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across (1712 Views)

10 Easy Remedies You Can Use To Get Rid Of That Pot Belly / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across by monshege: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2007
What are the weirdest remedies you ever heard or came across for health problems

a. eye problem= breast milk inside eye (believe me it hurts like hell)
b. tooth ache= gargle your mouth with urine/drink urine (never tried it)
c. malaria= drink the blood of a dog
d. malaria= boil “dogonyaro” leaves and drink
e. anemic patient= mix the blood of a turtle/tortoise with malt and drink
f. chronic cough= mix 2 drops of kerosene with palm oil (1tsp)
g. bed wetting= pee on hot charcoal at night
h. to keep healthy= drink fresh/concentrated urine ( medicinal)
i. if you do something and you don’t want your parents to flog you= you knot one plant (forgot the name) and you make a wish

children, don’t try this at home grin
Re: Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across by monshege: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2007
another weird therapy:
typhoid- get the roots of a tree (forgot what tree), wash it very weel. mix it with concentrated/fresh palm wine and leave for 4 days. take 1 medicinal cup 2x q d

once again, children, grin dont try this at home
Re: Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across by doubletree(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2007
someone once told my dad to rub urine on his head daily so his hair could grow back. eeeew!

thankfully he didn't

he still has his lovely bald head that his grandkids like touching.
Re: Weirdest Remedies You Ever Heard Or Came Across by monshege: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
doubletree:

someone once told my dad to rub urine on his head daily so his hair could grow back. eeeew!

thankfully he didn't

he still has his lovely bald head that his grandkids like touching.

Hahaha, do you think it would have worked for him if he did?

(1) (Reply)

Does Body Building Increase The Size Of The Male Organ? / Bitterleaf: Not To Be Ignored / Most Effective Malaria Drug Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.