Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male (752 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by franklyneo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yeahhh you heard me right...anybody withing anambra that have a good female slant back gsd could have a chance for a free stud service with Capt. Muller! my awesome male DDR GSD.
You can check his pictures and diary @the below thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4152870/diarry-capt-muller-ddr-gsd
Last update was last year,so he's quite different now.
Whatsapp 07061656942 or 
Facebook "Certified Sure Boss" with the pictures of ur female to stand a chance.

Note: Just have 1 slot,so rush now!!!
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by franklyneo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
your chance is now....
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by Rany4all(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Can we see recent pictures of Capt. Muller?
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by Eveezy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Biko recent pics
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by franklyneo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Eveezy:
Biko recent pics

Rany4all:
Can we see recent pictures of Capt. Muller?

Lolz ok,i'll try my best to upload it tomorrow
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by franklyneo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
if you have a good slant female...contact me now
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
franklyneo:
Yeahhh you heard me right...anybody withing anambra that have a good female slant back gsd could have a chance for a free stud service with Capt. Muller! my awesome male DDR GSD.
You can check his pictures and diary @the below thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4152870/diarry-capt-muller-ddr-gsd
Last update was last year,so he's quite different now.
Whatsapp 07061656942 or 
Facebook "Certified Sure Boss" with the pictures of ur female to stand a chance.

Note: Just have 1 slot,so rush now!!!
why request to mate a showline with a workingline,its totally gonna affect the offspring, and its wrong, show to show and workings to workings,i have seen muller at 10months awesome dog,mate him only to workingline type sir,not to slants.
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by franklyneo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cynophilepetts:
why request to mate a showline with a workingline,its totally gonna affect the offspring, and its wrong, show to show and workings to workings,i have seen muller at 10months awesome dog,mate him only to workingline type sir,not to slants.

I know bro,I have my reasons bro...I chose not to talk about it here
Re: Get A Free Stud From This Awesome GSD (DDR) Male by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
franklyneo:

I know bro,I have my reasons bro...I chose not to talk about it here

Here is my whatsapp digits 08136951062 ...am interested to know your reasons sir.

(1) (Reply)

King Shepherd / Top Five Harmless Snakes You Can Keep As Pets / Adult Male.lhasa Apso Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.