Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Drake Surprised His Dad With A Brand New Bently Worth $100k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Surprised His Dad With A Brand New Bently Worth $100k (554 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Surprised His Dad With A Brand New Bently Worth $100k by Mikkydamzblog(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Source:https://mikkydamz..com/2018/06/drake-surprised-his-dad-with-brand-new.html

Over the weekend, Canadian Rapper, Drake surprised his dad ‘Dennis Graham with a new Bentley for Father’s Day.
Drake’s dad was at home on Sunday before he got a call about a gift being outside of his place. Initially, he reportedly thought it was some delivery package until he opened the door and saw a brand new Bentley sitting outside.
According to the delivery guy, Graham FaceTimed Drake immediately after receiving the gift that is estimated to be worth $100k.
Drake’s dad has since shared a photo of the new whip with the caption ; ‘I am the happiest Dad in America for Father’s Day my wonderful Son graced me with a beautiful Bentley for my day Thank You so much my baby boy @champagnepapi it just doesn’t get any better than this, I love it son and I Love you’.

Re: Drake Surprised His Dad With A Brand New Bently Worth $100k by daddio(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Better than that senseless guy who buried his father inside a #32Million jeep.
Re: Drake Surprised His Dad With A Brand New Bently Worth $100k by Whizdorm001(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
I know one day i will also suprise my dad with something special. If you believe say AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Destiny Etiko You Probably Didn't Know / Please Caption This Photo Of Bambam Of Bbnaija / Concert: Wizkid, Davido Pull Large Crowd In Namibia, New York...see Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.