Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol (35216 Views)

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rr1phEUsnI

Popular Nigerian musician, Adekunle Kosoko, who goes by the the stage name Adekunle Gold surprised his wife, Simi Bolatito Kosoko, also a popular musician, at an on-going Nigerian Talent Show, Nigerian Idol.

Simi who is one of the top judges in Nigerian Idol alongside with her other colleague, D’banj had her birthday, April 19, 2022.

Meanwhile, Intel Region reported that Adekunle Gold wrote her beautiful wife, Simi epistle on her birthday.

Adekunle Gold wanted to make her birthday extra memorable, so he teamed up with her Nigerian Idol coworkers to surprise her. He pretended to be a super fan and showed up with a birthday cake when it was time for his performance.

Simi was blown away, and she couldn’t speak for the next three minutes. She eventually stepped up to embrace her husband and, of course, kiss him.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Aufbauh(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Everyone with his/her own creativity to trend is one of the best marketing tool in this generation.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by vastolord4(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2022
That's not professional.. well, all na still entertainment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by slawormiir: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ojota Celine Dion

That word still dey make me laugh till today

See as she open mouth as if say na real surprise

Wetin them don already plan and arrange together

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by organicfoods(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
K

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by MadamVanessa(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

He must have a very good dick hence Simi is allover him even when it is obvious that he's a cheat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by EkelediliBuhari: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Almost skipped for worthless content till I notice say space dey for FP

Our best bet for presidency 2023 is Amaechi vs Obi

Let us all be guided and take our future seriously else add 8 years to your current age… you go suffer till then…

Me I have decided to sell all my assets and relocate to even gabon if we vote nonsense again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by monkom: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Lovely couples

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by BigYash: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Wetin them plan together, she still dey open mouth like fowl wen dey drink water undecided

12 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Omniman(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
wink
Simi - my spec.
grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Mooh247: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
cool

Like say it wasn't preplanned .... Sakamaje

Lovely couple .. Adekunle Gold marking his territory

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Richdee1(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
vastolord4:
That's not professional.. well, all na still entertainment

What's not professional??
You too serious
Abeg gettat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by EricSmallz(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Cute Couple. Live Ever Dearies

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by SIMONEKPA7: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
You mean Ojualegba Beyonce?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Simp Simping Simi undecided

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by SecretReporter(f): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
See love
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by samiabigail: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by bigdammyj: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Noted
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Validated: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Wetin dem don plan for house. Even pastors dey arrange miracles talkless of musicians and actors.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Ihavethingstodo: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
I can't never forget that Ojota Celine Dion grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by stevearagorn(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ojota Celine Dion

badt nigga
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Cinema4d: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
grin

Anyways check my signature. I'm an animator. Specialized in 3d, whiteboard, and modern typography. Contact 07087687688.
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by 752hub: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Love is sweet ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Slynation(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
This couple hit jackpot with themselves..Their marriage is waxing stronger and I hope it remain that way

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ojota Celine Dion

Leave that Ojota Celine Dion
Like say dem no plan am grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by iCauseTrouble: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
n
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by emmy512: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
The kind of love i want, but i dont like pda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.