Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

"O.M.G. Top 15 Reasons You Should Start An Importation Business In Nigeria Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "O.M.G. Top 15 Reasons You Should Start An Importation Business In Nigeria Today (364 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / "O.M.G. Top 15 Reasons You Should Start An Importation Business In Nigeria Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"O.M.G. Top 15 Reasons You Should Start An Importation Business In Nigeria Today by jerrysinger247(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Why haven't you started? If its capital, it’s not compulsory. You can start without spending your own money. But if you have, any amount it can start you up. The difference is your result will differ from someone who started with 10, 20, 50 or 100k. If it is lack of time you are with the time manager, if it is family problem, the solution is in Reason #15. But, you must start NOW. It is the lazy that says i will start tomorrow. If that is you, kindly close this lesson and walk away.

But, if you are smart and a goal-getter, your time to succeed is always now and not tomorrow. Whatever you know now will save your tomorrow. Below are the ultimate reasons you should start your online mini-importation business now:

Reason #1: No capital needed (New Discovery last month), be the first to take advantage of this if you are unemployed, student, house wife, retiree, orphan, corps of member or anyone desiring financial freedom. But, if you have as little as N5000 above, wow, you can start making over N50,000 almost immediately.
Click here to get started:

https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf

Reason #2: It is the simplest Online business to start from home. Yes, am a living proof. My family call me the "Importation Guru". I started without experience, but if you decide to start today, you have my support 100%.

Reason #3: You become globally relevant without traveling overseas. Most Nigerians travel Height out to become slaves to time and money. Yours will be different because you make money for every trip you made abroad

Reason #4: Nothing like paying tax or levy on your business. No custom wahala. The way to handle this is simple. Get the guide.

Reason #5: No need for physical office. I have practically made see millions online without a traceable office. Nothing can limit you.

Reason #6: No import license needed to get started and no other expenses apart from paying for this simple but loaded importation guide.

Reason #7: It is Profitable with an average of 300% profit margin per imported item after sales. Meaning if you buy an item for N500 you can sell it for N2000 easily. A whooping N1500 profit.
To make over a million in a month it means you have to buy 1000 units of the product and this is your result below...
Product cost & shipping = N500
Total item shipped = 1000 units
Your selling price in Nigeria =
N2000
Your unit profit after sale =
N1500
Goss Profit: 2000 x 1000 =
N2,000,000
Net Profit: 1500 x 1000 =
N1,500,000.

This is how this business works. The most important part of my mentorship with you is to show you how to get readymade buyers before importing. Click Here To
Grab A FREE E-BOOK:

<<<https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf >>>>

Be the first to grab my free gift today, only 25 lucky people will gain full benefit of download. Today, my mailing list grown to over 2500 people who are highly interested in starting legitimate importation business. Ensure you check your copy now before I close the offer

>>> https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf<<<

Let's continue with the next reason why importation business is the hottest millionaire business the average and poor Nigerians can easily start without capital as long as you have the right mentor to guide you from the beginning to the end.

Reason #8: You can't be stranded looking for hungry buyers. Note, get buyers before importing. I will show you the free ways to advertise on Facebook without paying a dime and still sell your products in less than 3Days. And how to get suppliers to buy in bulk from you and pay you before importing

Reason #9: You can't run at loss because you are practically starting without any risk on your side regardless of how much you start with.
Reason #10: It is a timeless investment that takes you just a day to start and in 7Days you are making cool cash

Reason #11: Experience prompt payment from buyers and fast delivery using courier services in Nigeria.

Reason #12: Demand for imported products in Nigeria is on the roof-top. We are consumers of imported items and you can't run out of buyers. Not all products are very viable. I only exposed top 7 Hot-in-Demand products you can import and sell at all season.

Reason #13: It is side hassle business or part-time business anyone can do. Even a child of 10years can start. Don't limit your children’s ability to explore before they go after strangers and learn stealing.

Reason #14: It is easy to make importation business a multiple streams of income. How? Sell top 7 Hot-in-Demand product I revealed inside the importation guide and raise N1,500,000 monthly time 7 hot selling products. In fact, the price of these products triples every Christmas.

Reason #15: Total time freedom - as a relationship strategist, i have been opportune to settle issues among couples and one major challenge is "Lack of Time" to learn each other, communicate better and enjoy emotional attachment between partners. I often advise them to start online business and those who took my advice are reaping the result in a matter of weeks. Imagine traveling abroad with your family for pleasure annually without touching your savings, imagine having a weekend family pick-nick at Eco-Atlantic, imagine taking a boat cruise, and imagine having a presidential treat at an
August event you were made the guest speaker to talk on "how to become a successful importer". Imagine having 100% time and attention for your entire family, playing and romancing your darling husband or wife.
This is my lifestyle, would you join me?

If Yes, Click Here To Discover How I Went From Zero to N90,000 In 2Days Selling Hot-In-Demand Product:

>>> https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf <<<

I am waiting for your testimony and comments via my facebook, whatsapp or here.

Regards,

Jerry-Singer
Importation Expert
Call/Whatsapp: 07033347547

Grab my free report on making N90,000 without stress as you click here:https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf
Re: "O.M.G. Top 15 Reasons You Should Start An Importation Business In Nigeria Today by tafat: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2018
does importation help our economy? i thought you should be encouraging exportation not importation, whatever the case sha, when you go abroad just know you could use your FCMB MasterCard to make upto 5k dollars worth of purchase.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Email Bulk Sender That Can Send Up To 100 Million In A Month / Understanding "ONLY" In The Bank Slip. / Please Help A Sister!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.