Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! (365 Views)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) / Who Will Teach Me On How To Trade Forex Or Binary. Help A Sister / Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! by janeobasi24: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm tired of job hunting even after graduating with a good grade. I want to start selling local rice on a medium scale. Please which of these states should I buy the rice from; Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu? I base in Umuahia, Abia State.
Re: Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! by eezeribe(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
It depends on the type of rice you want to sell...
The most important thing is to first ask other sellers in umuahia where they source their products from, at the cheapest price possible.
You didn't even mention Aba...
*I am also based around your area...
Re: Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
come to Niger state na,a mudu here is N350 for retail I don't know wholesale price.
Re: Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! by janeobasi24: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
eezeribe:
It depends on the type of rice you want to sell...
The most important thing is to first ask other sellers in umuahia where they source their products from, at the cheapest price possible.
You didn't even mention Aba...
*I am also based around your area...

Some people find it difficult to release such information!!!!
Re: Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! by eezeribe(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
janeobasi24:

Some people find it difficult to release such information!!!!
Thank goodness you said 'some people' not 'all people', moreover it depends on your approach, you don't have to present yourself as a potential competitor...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell In Wholesales / Bussiness With A Fast Returns. / Checkout The Cheapest And Best Foreign Bow Ties You Can Get In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.