Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

See D'banj Changing His New Son Diapers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See D'banj Changing His New Son Diapers (433 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See D'banj Changing His New Son Diapers by naijagossipzone: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2018
We feel D'banj is likely the most joyful dad on the planet as he is so amped up for the obligations and parts of a dad. Indeed, even he looks unnerved in the photograph, likely from the stench from the young man, regardless he looks energized with the melody.

Most big names are not known to demonstrate to us when they tidy up their smaller than expected mes however figure D'banj shared this photograph in the soul if the dad's day festivity. This is one photograph we would always respect (overlook what the environment would have felt like right now).

Read more :- https://www.launchergroups.com/2018/06/see-dbanj-changing-his-new-son-diapers.html

Re: See D'banj Changing His New Son Diapers by crafteck(m): 2:38am On Jun 20, 2018
And its news because?

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: I Cannot Believe That Yemi Osibanjo Is A Man Of God - G.onuoha / Peter Okoye (psquare) Vs His Son Cameron - Dance Video (2018) / Wizkid Come Closer Hits 60million Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.