Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP (20280 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / "You Are Already A Failure" - PDP Berates Buhari / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by zakim(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship mega rally held at the Olufemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday as a dramatic display of the failures embodied in the party.

The opposition party argued that the speakers at the rally did not disclose any significant plan which the APC has for the people of the state, saying it is an indication it has nothing except deceit and lies to offer the people.

The PDP in a statement on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan said APC leaders only threw tantrums at the state governor, Ayo Fayose.

"This was evident as Dr Fayemi could not even itemise his last achievements in office, if any, upon which he wanted to be re-elected.

"The Ekiti rally therefore ended as a political comic relief for the PDP as many of the APC gladiators at the rally attested to the fact that Ekiti had been transformed from her poorly developed status in 2014 when Fayemi ruled.

"Dr Fayemi as 'Ekiti Kete' ought to have listened to the drumbeats of his invited guests as they spoke poorly of his tenure," the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ekiti-apc-rally-a-dramatic-display-of-failure-257092.html

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by royallord1(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2018
A not too surprising failure if u ask me... One of the shocking wonders of the world is venturing on a journey you already know from the start is a fruitless and worthless one... As in can APC/ fayemi be anymore stupíd?... Ayam not understanding..... Can fayemi in his hearts of hearts pray to God for electoral victory?... When he sees all these signs and symptoms of Acute ELECTORAL loss, walking side by side with him and his party?....

31 Likes

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Can u itemize fayose achievement here plssssss

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Sagamaje(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by PureMe01: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2018
this PDP self.wat do u want them to outline??...dat #1=$1,or #5000 stipends to all unemployed OR over 3,000,000 employments OR 2nd Niger bridge completion OR keeping abate insurgency and Fulani herdsmen inhumane operation OR improvement of the state of economy(I mean reality,not fallacy)...name them.
which one??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2018
PDP is your failure?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2018
I watched the rally & it indeed confirmed what the PDP just said.APC as a party have no definite plan to better the lot of Nigerian only failure.
Imagine all the calibre of men that spoke in that rally were only insulting the PDP? Anyway that is what they're known for.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Oblang(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Go and do ur own rally na..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Paperwhite:
I watched the rally & it indeed confirmed what the PDP just said.APC as a party have no definite plan to better the lot of Nigerian only failure.
Imagine all the calibre of men that spoke in that rally were only insulting the PDP? Anyway that is what they're known for.

Wailers,what has fayose been saying during PDP rally,isn't he bent on insulting APC? I want someone to itemise just 2 of fayose achievement in the past 4years

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by tuniski: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:
Are you a voter in Ekiti? Abegi allow Ekiti people decide!

41 Likes

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by PureMe01: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:

Wailers,what has fayose been saying during PDP rally,isn't he bent on insulting APC? I want someone to itemise just 2 of fayose achievement in the past 4years
he has ended d insurgency in d Northeast and has kept Fulani herdsmen inhumane operation in check...what else?
please forgive my manners,I forgot he has travelled round the world for leisure and $1 has finally returned to #1

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
tuniski:

Are you a voter in Ekiti? Abegi allow Ekiti people decide!

Just name 2 of his achievement here ??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by tuniski: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:

You don't understand governance and have a closed mind therefore, no need itemizing anything. Just allow the people Fayose/pdp governed so far in Ekiti to decide.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2018
PureMe01:
he has ended in insurgency in d Northeast and has put Fulani herdsmen inhumane operation to check...what else?

How dat one take epp ekiti people ?? I tell you he has achieved nothing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by PureMe01: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:

How dat one take epp ekiti people ?? I tell you he has achieved nothing
I listed wat ur Foolanized Bubu has achieved for u

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Fayose knows his days are numbered.you guys boasted that PDP will will ondo and Edo yet APC trashed dem badly.fayose bought the goat in 2014, APC will sell the goat come July 2019.mark my word

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
PureMe01:

You will wail again come July 14, let me allow you to keep wallowing in your foolishness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2018
PureMe01:

Just look at how you are sweating to list just 2 of fayose achievement for 4 years

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:

Just look at how you are sweating to list just 2 of fayose achievement for 4 years
Commissioned bridges,Govt office,ban Fulani herdsmen name just one of Buhari achievement? or Fayemi achievement in his first term

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2018
This is some of his achievement in the first year in office

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by PureMe01: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:

You will wail again come July 14, let me allow you to keep wallowing in your foolishness
I see pains

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by tuniski: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:
Fayose knows his days are numbered.you guys boasted that PDP will will ondo and Edo yet APC trashed dem badly.fayose bought the goat in 2014, APC will sell the goat come July 2019.mark my word
Hope you won't disappear by 15th of july!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by highsurge: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Fayose... PDP the slayer of lies, deceit and propaganda....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Opinionated: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
It is possible but let everybody remain alive not dead
Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
PureMe01:
I see pains

The technical knock out apc gave ur guys in Edo and ondo is still paining you.July 14 will be pdp burial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Metuh: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:
Can you mention 1 Buhari's achievement please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Ayoswit(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Apc and their failed promises.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by pol23: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:
I will....watch this space

Performance in the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE) also gives reason to cheer from 25 per cent in 2014, to 37 per cent in 2015 and now 42 per cent in 2016, while for the School of Nursing, it has been a consistent 98% pass in 2015 and 2016 and for the School of Midwifery, it has been all time high of 100 per cent score in 2015 and 2016 in National Exams conducted by the National Council of Nurses and Midwives.

WHAT WAS Fayemi ACHIEVEMENT AS A MINISTER FOR THE SAME DURATION OF TIME?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by kcmichael: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
tuniski:

Hope you won't disappear by 15th of july!

Tuski why are u mastubating so early, now I know you are product of accidental seminal discharge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by tuniski: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
kcmichael:
This is some of his achievement in the first year in office
It is straightforward fayemi/buhari/adeyeye/apc will be thrashed plus you sef.

Keep talking about Edo and ondo in fact be talking 2015 presidential election as someone detached from present realities! Shior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP by Wasky101: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Ok. Would have said let the best man win but no best man in this

iPhone 6s 64gb for 90k. #discount. USA used with charger. Fresh like new. Payment on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Campaign Wants 'Jagaban Army' Dismantled Before Presidential Election / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.